PTWM #137 A holiday with the kids is not for me; we’ll be away without them soon I can guarantee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when people post receipts of charity donations on fb/Instagram for likes and validation...duck off innit. Gives me the bloody rage. Likewise selfies of people crying... makes me want to delete all social media

Reactions: 40
These two really see themselves as philanthropists don’t they! I’m waiting for them to add it to the bios on their Instagram accounts. I’m sure the majority of people would keep such donations to themselves because they don’t need or expect thanks and reverence from others. Not these two self-serving, self-obsessed c***s. I notice that Juliet Bravo has got ‘scientist’ on his bio….have I missed something? Has he done a degree in the few weeks since he left (got dismissed) the force? He’s becoming more and more insufferable with every story he posts and she’s showing more and more that she’s a crappy mother who can’t parent. If she could, she would just spend her days filming her Oologist and BeKind because we know she only really loves those two so, so hard, like the most ever. I’m sure throughout today we will see her reposting the donation story that will have been reposted by her sycophantic huns who love her so, so hard, like the most ever. The woman is a saint, she really is 😂
Apart from the fact they can’t spell philanthropist and I’d put good money on the fact they don’t know what it means

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I've got this right...Josh from NACOA would usually charge £500 to appear on a podcast. This fee has instead been sent to the charity instead of his back pocket (which makes more sense to me - he would be paid a salary so earning on top of this for podcasts etc seems to be a bit...uncharitable) So how have Rotten Rach and Stuttering Slosh "donated" anything? They have paid a charity a fee to appear on the podcast...that's not really a "donation" is it?

Reactions: 32
If I've got this right...Josh from NACOA would usually charge £500 to appear on a podcast. This fee has instead been sent to the charity instead of his back pocket (which makes more sense to me - he would be paid a salary so earning on top of this for podcasts etc seems to be a bit...uncharitable) So how have Rotten Rach and Stuttering Slosh "donated" anything? They have paid a charity a fee to appear on the podcast...that's not really a "donation" is it?
You assume the huns are clever enough to think like this???!!! Not a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Then she probs claim it as an expense ! ?

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker…..1st time posting!!

Can someone confirm that Josh charges £500 to do podcasts but they didn’t charge and donated it to charity?? Or have I got that wrong??

Reactions: 9
Slosh’s podcast fee ? That boring fucker gets paid..
She’s a contradiction in herself, this must have been a massive turn after she read on here about People talking about how she had the gall the slate the mother of his boys and the terrible time they had after the mother had a problem with alcohol….
I know Slosh, let’s make it look like we give a toss and donate your fee to the charity🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker…..1st time posting!!

Can someone confirm that Josh charges £500 to do podcasts but they didn’t charge and donated it to charity?? Or have I got that wrong??
No, the person who appeared as a guest on Rachel's podcast is also called josh. This josh donated his fee (that Rachel would pay him for appearing in her podcast) to the charity he works with. Rachel paid the fee to the charity instead of directly to this josh, it was this josh who wanted it donated not Rachel.
(I misunderstood earlier too) but this is probably what rach wants, people to assume they are donating their own fees (which they are not)

Reactions: 25
I also read it that they (head 1 & 2) donated to the charity, as it seemed like Josh (charity guy) was interviewing them.

Reactions: 9
These two really see themselves as philanthropists don’t they! I’m waiting for them to add it to the bios on their Instagram accounts. I’m sure the majority of people would keep such donations to themselves because they don’t need or expect thanks and reverence from others. Not these two self-serving, self-obsessed c***s. I notice that Juliet Bravo has got ‘scientist’ on his bio….have I missed something? Has he done a degree in the few weeks since he left (got dismissed) the force? He’s becoming more and more insufferable with every story he posts and she’s showing more and more that she’s a crappy mother who can’t parent. If she could, she would just spend her days filming her Oologist and BeKind because we know she only really loves those two so, so hard, like the most ever. I’m sure throughout today we will see her reposting the donation story that will have been reposted by her sycophantic huns who love her so, so hard, like the most ever. The woman is a saint, she really is 😂
I think you'll find that Joyce is half way through a science PhD already. He's probably also a member of MENSA.
His modesty is so endearing 🤓.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do completely agree, it definitely can. If they made more effort with Wibble's speech it could be so much better (I mean, if he spent more time with the child minder...she seems to be the one putting in the effort there).
I correct my son's pronounciation of certain words all the time (he keeps putting an L sound on the front of 'th' words). You shouldn't copy mistakes back to a child learning to speak. My daughter asks for a 'cuggle' all the time, it's cute as hell, but she still needs to learn correct speech.
I have found with all three boys it was so tough giving up their little phrases. When we used to encourage my youngest to do things independently, he used to say ‘Mummy, do it by own self.,’ and it was so hard to stop replying ‘Yes, all by your own self.’ 😂😂 Bloody cute.

On Rach, I can’t believe she spent £500 just so that she could bad mouth Josh’s ex wife on tape. Desperate doesn’t even cover it. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I also read it that they (head 1 & 2) donated to the charity, as it seemed like Josh (charity guy) was interviewing them.
I assumed that at first because of how she has worded it but Josh ( charity guy) was a guest on her podcast. You can only listen to it though through her Patreon so If her huns want to listen and are not members they will have to click and sign up so they are still charging money and will no doubt make that 500 quid back in no time 🙄

Reactions: 12
Imagine making enough money from your scamming that you could even afford to pay someone £500 to be on your podcast. And then being scummy enough to try your very hardest to drag the boy's mum yet again while you are doing it.

Reactions: 34
i was under the impression that it was Sloshy featuring on CharityJosh’s podcasts and was very confused as to why R had to be there if that’s the case, but it makes sense for it to be R’s podcast.
btw, i’d be cheaper R to go on your podcast… i’d ask the questions and i’d expect you to be truthful!

Reactions: 8
Wow sounds like they had the best time.

is she writing an ad or leaving a review on trip advisor 😂

Like the way they had the pool to themselves
#dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.