PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand what level 3 autism is. My oldest child is autistic and the diagnosis is ASD. They don't use terms like "high functioning" etc. It all comes under the same umbrella.

We've just been away for 3 days. Of course the holiday revolves around the children and their needs. What planet do you need to be on to think otherwise?? And they didn't sleep so me and my husband had near to zero time together without our children but that's the way it is. Please can they not make any more children they resent?
Level 3 autism is what you get when you pay for a diagnosis. 👌

Has anyone managed to see what her poor bitten arm is looking like?. Absolutely fine, would be my guess!
Bloody howling at her on that boat. Pity someone didn't just shove her overboard. She'll fit in lovely with the sharks 🦈 😬😬.

She is the most unmaternal person I've ever come across. If there was a scale from Princess Diana to Rose West, she'd not be rubbing knees with the Queen for sure.

And yeah, holidays are 90% about the kids. I'm sure there's no one on earth that wants to spend a week sleeping in an uncomfortable caravan bed. Eating overpriced and usually crap food. Hemorrhaging money in arcades and on fun fairs. But.. we do what we do. We smile and make the most of and the kids have a bloody good time.
I'd rather a week in a van with my lovely family than a week in Jubai with that pair of cunts.
Someone posted a screenshot a few pages back, not even a hint of a bruise on her arm.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I hate flying and hadn’t flown for 10 years. Earlier this year I flew away with my daughter and I was absolutely shitting it and but I put my fears aside so my daughter wouldn’t know how frightened I was so I wouldn’t get her anxious etc.
Exactly, as a parent it’s what you do when you have kids.

It’s amazing with his L3A, 2 days of sensory overload and how violent he is that W managed to just laugh at Rach and not kick the tit out of her again. I can’t say I remember seeing him on a boat before so for a first time experience he looked like he was having a brilliant time

Reactions: 31
Here is the screenshot. It’s all on thread 129 I think 😊
Thank you!
I really appreciate that.
Does the simpleton not realise that when I refer to her Patchwork launderette, tat shop, "women's centre", & the sweat shop, as an Empire, that I'm taking the piss?!!!!
It's not a complement Rach!
You're playing shops & causing further problems to victims of domestic abuse, sadly.
Your Patchwork shitshow is absolutely not an Empire!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oh Astrid. I thought she was far more secure and mature than that. I imagine it a bot but blocking 'her' like that 😶🙈. Obviously RocketFuels insecurity is rubbing off on her!.
I'm embarrassed for her that she's shared that!.

I love a van holiday. Always something we've done since the kids were babies. We could probably afford a holiday abroad but we'd be pushing it and skint. We're all happy with our lot in life. Which is what R and Co.are missing. Money can't buy everything Rhubard. Sorry about that 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell that boat video. I don’t think I even spoke to my ex husband with that much venom and hatred never mind the current Mr Red Mama who I adore. If she’s not doing what SHE wants to do she’s vicious!

Reactions: 23
She took her expensive Marc Jacobs bag on a boat? More money than sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
well obviously not as he replied saying he was in Italy. Appears to me Simon was willing to engage in conversation with said random whatsapper 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Either Astrid was doing the texting herself for content or Simon is so bored with his wife, he would engage in a conversation with someone he doesn’t even know!

• Haha
I normally take mine out of school and go abroad.

The few times I’ve looked at Caravan holidays in the summer holidays it’s been ridiculously expensive, then food, travel, spends, then it being busy which my son don’t like.

So we go abroad about October time. When it’s nice and quiet. It cost loads less than caravans holiday in the summer hols. Which would just be stressful for all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm wondering if, as part of her contract with the new management, that she has to post all her videos to Facebook as well as Instagram to up engagement as this company is going to be in charge of her brand deals from today onwards. If it is then this could be a joy to watch. Facebook users don't see her adverts or most of the tit with the kids and we all saw how she was called out at Christmas with the pyjamas and with the video for Sky Glass. This could be a very costly mistake for her.

Reactions: 16
I know we use ASD in the UK but thought I'd do a rancid and Google autism levels. Wilby is most definitely not level 3, nor level 2. He just scrapes into level 1, and that I firmly believe is because of her awful parenting. Now that the magical raisins are no longer keeping him alive she's no longer bothered. He's a hindering. Rancid just duck off and when you get there, duck off some more

Attachments

Yeah... josh really doesn't love her like the hardest ever does he 🤣🤣🤣
First he done her over with Barcelona and now he's pulled a right blinder on the boat 😆😆 jokes on you rach!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
just seen the instagram videos…. he hates her, doesn’t he!? probably thinking this is payback for all the tit he has to put up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.