PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His shoes really are vile.

Is the explanation about Portugal really book content worthy??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His shoes really are vile.

Is the explanation about Portugal really book content worthy??
He probably doesn't even know any of the made up bollocks.

Just another last thought - are Sloshy's comments of meeting R "years ago" and falling in love with her at first sight another dig at the boys' mum? Another proof for us tattlers re something in the background, especially with him posting videos showing Isaac the last couple of days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It didn’t even look like they were going that fast, none of the kids were holding on (you would instinctively if it was going that fast) T was sitting quite relaxed on her phone and Edie was able to stand up and calm her bampot of a mother down without losing her balance. Her level 3 violently autistic toddler who they need to dictate the whole bleeping holiday around, bloody loved it!

Attachments

Reactions: 25
He probably doesn't even know any of the made up bollocks.

Just another last thought - are Sloshy's comments of meeting R "years ago" and falling in love with her at first sight another dig at the boys' mum? Another proof for us tattlers re something in the background, especially with him posting videos showing Isaac the last couple of days.
It seems like the word EVER is an underhand dig too, as well as Rachel writing the question and probably answering it.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
It seems like the word EVER is an underhand dig too, as well as Rachel writing the question and probably answering it.
What a pair of wankers!
I just zoomed in on Rancid in her mini dress, or is it a just a vest top?
It's far too tight & her rolls of fat are hanging over each side of the top of her arse
😂😂😂.
Seriously Rach, who is jealous of you?
Why would anyone be jealous of you?
Cheap and nasty,
& well past her sell by date 😫😫😫.

Reactions: 20
What a pair of wankers!
I just zoomed in on Rancid in her mini dress, or is it a just a vest top?
It's far too tight & her rolls of fat are hanging over each side of the top of her arse
😂😂😂.
Seriously Rach, who is jealous of you?
Why would anyone be jealous of you?
Cheap and nasty,
& well past her sell by date 😫😫😫.
Look at this too, looks like a store tag still attached to the top.
A62548E7-88C1-4DAF-BF48-F3AA8B888D0A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow her on that boat .. bet kids loved it .. not ..she is so selfish me me me ... shouting n swearing.. talking to josh like that too ..

Reactions: 16
Hey Rach instead of buying expensive clothes, nights away, how about you learn how to swim 😂
So pissed off at the fact she’s risked her family to get into a boat, without herself being able to swim and with her fear of water…. Edies face was enough when she was getting angry. That’s ok you cnut, Sloshua will rescue all the other kids if anything happens while you splash about screaming/having a tantrum🤬🤬🤬

Unless that’s Simon he does have more than 1 friend 🥳
And he should go into politics, he never answers a question directly! 🙄
That question came from her. She’s across the room missing him.
I think we can tell his fav thing about her IS winding her up and watching her meltdowns….today was comedy on the boat😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Edie is completely at ease on the boat because she is used to going out with her dad on the boat. It doesn’t even look fast at all but as she obvs has a massive fear it probs is very scary for her, but if she can’t swim and has a massive fear then I don’t know why she bothered going on, she could have stayed on the beach with W building sand castles. No mention of any struggle getting W in to the life jacket, they aren’t the most comfortable thing to put on im impressed if there was no “attack” he looks very chilled and happy.

So it’s a PR stay with Ladram Bay and not actually a holiday?? Since when has Ladram needed the endorsement? The place is well known , they don’t need to give Instashammers free holidays 🤬

Also, remember the other day when I mentioned about when the Insta morons do ADs for shops, where they trot in and do this weird excited grimace to the camera?
This is it in the latest Tesco advert ⬇ 😆 …. So cringe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So it’s a PR stay with Ladram Bay?? Since when has Ladram needed the endorsement? The place is well known , they don’t need to give Instashammers free holidays 🤬

Also, remember the other day when I mentioned the other day when the Insta morons do ADs for shops, where they trot in and do this weird excited grimace to the camera?
This is it in the latest Tesco advert ⬇ 😆 …. So cringe
Haven't seen it yet but who the hell goes into tesco with 6 children and 1 shopping bag 😳😳

You can tell its not going to be a genuine shop already..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know when sometimes as an adult you are in a scary position and absolutely bricking it but you put the biggest bravest face on in front of your kids as basically it’s all about them. If she hates water that much she should not have gone.
she is clearly hating this holiday. When you have kids - holidays are about putting the kids first and their enjoyment.
Erm i think you'll find they are not going to allow Wilby to dictate the holiday. Or any of the other kids for that matter! Silly troll doing things with and for your kids and not yourself. Do you not know that parenting is all about behaving exactly like you did before you had kids?!?

😂😂

• Haha
Hang on - Is the woman who bought a canoe on impulse scared of water? Why get on the boat if you're that terrified? My mum is petrified of heights and she did everything in her power not to project that on to us. But then my Mum isn't a narcissist...and our family holidays were absolutely dictated by the kids and (more specifically) the kid who had additional needs. Because that's what people do - prioritise the kids, understand that additional needs mean you need to give additional support and juggle everything else the best you can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.