PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, to be able to make a proper complaint about Rancid naming me publicly and sharing my email address on Patreon, I've actually had to join Patreon.
I have emailed them & explained what she & Samantha Morshed MBE did.
I haven't actually listened to any of her bullshit on Patreon, because I don't find her remotely entertaining.
I will close my Patreon account as soon as this situation has been resolved & hopefully get a refund.
ICO are still investigating the breach of my privacy, which could take several months.
Samantha Morshed MBE continues to ignore my emails, so obviously she doesn't feel the need to explain why she forwarded my private email onto Rach.
Although an acknowledgement of my emails or an apology would have been nice, Samantha Morshed MBE, if you're reading here.
Also does anyone on patreon have the video of Rancid naming me on patreon?
& a screenshot of my email that she publicly posted?
I want to pass these onto my solicitor.

Hi Rach, I hope you're having a fantastic holiday, put your nipples away &try to stay sober.
And don't forget, I'm onto you 😉.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can't believe she has the audacity to say she agreed to this trip as they don't usually do pr trips.

Looks like they've managed to palm off all the kids as well, did her and Sloshy manage to get to love each other the hardest ever without those pesky turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think he's a bit beyond needing face moisturiser or cream or serum. I've also just checked Herpes Lodge and they have availability left for most of this year, they are not fully booked. God knows why anyone would want to stay there though.
View attachment 1463468
He's actually morphing into chris packham now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately, to be able to make a proper complaint about Rancid naming me publicly and sharing my email address on Patreon, I've actually had to join Patreon.
I haven't actually listened to any of her bullshit on Patreon, because I don't find her remotely entertaining.
I will close my Patreon account as soon as this situation has been resolved & hopefully get a refund.
ICO are still investigating the breach of my privacy, which could take several months.
Samantha Morshed MBE continues to ignore my emails, so obviously she doesn't feel the need to explain why she forwarded my private email onto Rach.
Although an acknowledgement of my emails or an apology would have been nice, Samantha Morshed MBE, if you're reading here.

Hi Rach, I hope you're having a fantastic holiday, put your nipples away &try to stay sober.
I had her screenshot my name when I told her something and put it on her fb and insta stories. I didn’t do mine of this though 😂😂

Reactions: 5

Their privacy policy is a bit special. In so far as they don't really adhere to it. In your case, they don't respond and they do pass it to other parties 🥴

'What we do with the information we gather
We use this information only in order to respond to any queries which you may submit through the site – it is not passed on to other parties.'

Reactions: 7
Their privacy policy is a bit special. In so far as they don't really adhere to it. In your case, they don't respond and they do pass it to other parties 🥴

'What we do with the information we gather
We use this information only in order to respond to any queries which you may submit through the site – it is not passed on to other parties.'
My initial complaint back in June was just press the 3 dots in the top right hand corner. I think these complaints are ignored.
Now I am a member of Patreon, lucky fckn me, I'm able to email patreon directly, which I have done & they have acknowledged my complaint and sent me a reference number.
Such a palaver, but I think it's worth pursuing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Doesn’t seem to grasp that a family holiday is just that…family!! The whole point is family time where the kids get their parents time and attention…and it’s all about them! As a parent, the entertainment, pleasure and enjoyment on holiday comes from seeing the children's fun and excitement 🥰
That said, she’s made it perfectly clear that HER life isn’t about the children or their needs/enjoyment 😔. It’s the opposite, the children's lives are all about the wants and needs of her and Peewee (and that’s mainly for content!!)
Truly awful, selfish pair of grubs 🤨
While I can’t agree with a holiday being ALL about the children, especially as its my holiday too the balance here is way off whack!!!

Reactions: 10

Here is the screenshot. It’s all on thread 129 I think 😊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a miserable cow on that boat trip, probably because it wasnt gifted.
If you hate water that much, stay on the beach with W and let Titwank take the kids out and have fun,
Oh silly me she won’t as she is scared he will fall into a mermaid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Excuse my igorance but where does “Level 3 autism” sit in the general scale of things?

as for her little fried eggs making an appearance..🤢 put a bra on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a miserable cow on that boat trip, probably because it wasnt gifted.
If you hate water that much, stay on the beach with W and let Titwank take the kids out and have fun,
Oh silly me she won’t as she is scared he will fall into a mermaid 🙄
That wouldn't surprise me, she will think Ariel will pop up out of the water and steal him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There she is! Thats the real Racheeaaallle! Now you show me a video of a man speaking to his wife with such venom and all of a sudden its a totally different ball game 🤬 How the huns dont see that I'll never know. Shes a piece of work her, the bleeping witch!!

Reactions: 45
The best thing about them boat videos was W sheer joy. He looks at her and laughs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She's that obsessed with her husband, she'll step foot on a boat even though she absolutely hates it and becomes vile? What an absolute melon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.