PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's a bit beyond needing face moisturiser or cream or serum. I've also just checked Herpes Lodge and they have availability left for most of this year, they are not fully booked. God knows why anyone would want to stay there though.
View attachment 1463468
For fucks sake Mrs O. Can’t you put a warning on this stuff. I was one step away from spraying RAID on my phone screen to get rid of him 😵💫. He really is a frightful looking twit.

(I have no idea what that set of stories was supposed to achieve but it didn’t sell me a happy holiday. Also, I’m starting to realise why they only have one couple as friends. They are absolutely awful together. From an Instagramming POV, Rachael can be palatable on her own or with certain kids (not Wibble.) Though when they are together it gives off an aura that is just … distasteful maybe, maybe nasty, I’m not sure, it’s just all wrong. Like you’d really go out of your way to avoid them in a social setting.)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus she’s pathetic, can’t she just pretend to enjoy herself instead of acting like a spoilt child and ruining it for everyone.

The only message she’s sending to her kids is to scream and shout and you get your own way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:

Racheale hates her kids and holiday but how can she refuse, the priority is the pay

Reactions: 28
I’m amazed she has posted those stories on PTWM too, it’s the real slim shady lol.
Also the water Walker ball things OMG that’s made my day, HILARIOUS, well done Sloshy you have out done yourself!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How sad that her 8 year old is trying to calm her down. Speaks volumes that she doesn’t even look worried at how aggressive her mum was being.
You know when sometimes as an adult you are in a scary position and absolutely bricking it but you put the biggest bravest face on in front of your kids as basically it’s all about them. If she hates water that much she should not have gone.
she is clearly hating this holiday. When you have kids - holidays are about putting the kids first and their enjoyment.

Reactions: 28
You know when sometimes as an adult you are in a scary position and absolutely bricking it but you put the biggest bravest face on in front of your kids as basically it’s all about them. If she hates water that much she should not have gone.
she is clearly hating this holiday. When you have kids - holidays are about putting the kids first and their enjoyment.
100%! I have a colleague that’s really like Rach, (narcissist) and she’s scared of flying. Works herself up every time, and by the sounds of it makes a show of herself in front of the kids, airline staff have to speak to her etc etc. I’ve said to her recently why would you put yourself through that time and time again? Why act like that in front of your kids? If something works you up that much that you are genuinely scared/upset/angry to that point then Why do it? The answer on her part (and rachs) is quite simple. Attention.

Reactions: 24
I’m amazed she has posted those stories on PTWM too, it’s the real slim shady lol.
Also the water Walker ball things OMG that’s made my day, HILARIOUS, well done Sloshy you have out done yourself!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
💯…looked a total prat…hopelessly lolloping around 😂 What a wonderful day organised by Peewee…the kids (and us) loved it…😂👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand what level 3 autism is. My oldest child is autistic and the diagnosis is ASD. They don't use terms like "high functioning" etc. It all comes under the same umbrella.

We've just been away for 3 days. Of course the holiday revolves around the children and their needs. What planet do you need to be on to think otherwise?? And they didn't sleep so me and my husband had near to zero time together without our children but that's the way it is. Please can they not make any more children they resent?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Disappointed with Astrid. Why would you even do that?
Surely Simon is capable of blocking people himself 🚩
well obviously not as he replied saying he was in Italy. Appears to me Simon was willing to engage in conversation with said random whatsapper 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🙌🙌
I dont like heights and one of my kids wanted to go on a Ferris wheel. Omg I could've cried but had to hide it.
"Jooosssh I wanna go home" 🙄
Grow up. All she did was moan when everyone else was loving it!

Has anyone managed to see what her poor bitten arm is looking like?. Absolutely fine, would be my guess!
Bloody howling at her on that boat. Pity someone didn't just shove her overboard. She'll fit in lovely with the sharks 🦈 😬😬.

She is the most unmaternal person I've ever come across. If there was a scale from Princess Diana to Rose West, she'd not be rubbing knees with the Queen for sure.

And yeah, holidays are 90% about the kids. I'm sure there's no one on earth that wants to spend a week sleeping in an uncomfortable caravan bed. Eating overpriced and usually crap food. Hemorrhaging money in arcades and on fun fairs. But.. we do what we do. We smile and make the most of and the kids have a bloody good time.
I'd rather a week in a van with my lovely family than a week in Jubai with that pair of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Those photos of Wilby staring blankly at a screen😢 he's so cute and they just don't want him😞

• Sad
Reactions: 23
100%! I have a colleague that’s really like Rach, (narcissist) and she’s scared of flying. Works herself up every time, and by the sounds of it makes a show of herself in front of the kids, airline staff have to speak to her etc etc. I’ve said to her recently why would you put yourself through that time and time again? Why act like that in front of your kids? If something works you up that much that you are genuinely scared/upset/angry to that point then Why do it? The answer on her part (and rachs) is quite simple. Attention.
I hate flying and hadn’t flown for 10 years. Earlier this year I flew away with my daughter and I was absolutely shitting it and but I put my fears aside so my daughter wouldn’t know how frightened I was so I wouldn’t get her anxious etc.

Has anyone managed to see what her poor bitten arm is looking like?. Absolutely fine, would be my guess!
Bloody howling at her on that boat. Pity someone didn't just shove her overboard. She'll fit in lovely with the shark 🦈 😬😬.

She is the most unmaternal person I've ever come across. If there was a scale from Princess Diana to Rose West, she'd not be rubbing knees with the Queen for sure.

And yeah, holidays are 90% about the kids. I'm sure there's no one on earth that wants to spend a week sleeping in an uncomfortable caravan bed. Eating overpriced and usually crap food. Hemorrhaging money in arcades and on fun fairs. But.. we do what we do. We smile and make the most of and the kids have a bloody good time.
I'd rather a week in a van with my lovely family than a week in Jubai with that pair of cunts.
We been doing caravan holidays for almost 20 years with the kids and me and mr newbie shared with the kids rather than share a bed with each other!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.