PTWM #136 me, myself and I, I, I...screw our 6 kids we’re off to Jubai.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These kids are going to be in absolute dire straits when they wise up to the foreign holidays being substitute for freebie UK getaways.
If the kids are involved it's a tit show... Terrible 😭😭

Reactions: 18
She knew jolly well her nip was on display, I'll bet she was putting ice cubes on them in preparation!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I know we use ASD in the UK but thought I'd do a rancid and Google autism levels. Wilby is most definitely not level 3, nor level 2. He just scrapes into level 1, and that I firmly believe is because of her awful parenting. Now that the magical raisins are no longer keeping him alive she's no longer bothered. He's a hindering. Rancid just duck off and when you get there, duck off some more
And if you don't mind me joining in, I'd like to add a really huge duck off from me too 😉.

Reactions: 14
To be fair he has warned us more than twice he has a book title 🙈 this could be one to outsell Keats, Or even maybe his own missus!!

Did anyone see Astrids selfie?!?!!!! 🙈🙈🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is he so weird omfg 😬😬😬

He asked people to ask him questions and then was rude as hell in the answers. He can’t even manage the basics of social interaction.

Can’t she send him to a class like puppy training sessions?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah tbf to her her and Hannah where mates forever ago and she apparently fancied him then 😂
They were mates & then Mannah became Rach's personal fanny pube trimmer, which apparently was the start of their love affair.
It's such a beautiful story, I'm welling up
😭😭😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unless that’s Simon he does have more than 1 friend 🥳
And he should go into politics, he never answers a question directly! 🙄
We know his favourite thing too because of their over sharing - her tits and arse. Deep meaningful partnership right there.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell. Does the world really need another book of tit coming from that house?!
Wonder if he chooses to throw his ex wife under the bus too and sell his children's trauma for the book to be in the bargain bucket for 99p after 2 weeks. Because its clearly not going to be a birding book or cook book!!

Reactions: 14
I am over the moon that she is bleeping miserable on this holiday it couldn’t happen to a better person. The real rhino slipping out on the boat, we have all seen that vile poison pour out of her before. Also put your bleeping itty bitty titties away no one wants to see them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.