PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You OK hun?
I thought she had shared it but she's actually written it herself?
Can't quite make your mind up eh Rach if you actually do have anxiety or you're oozing with confidence, whilst wearing a dress that your fanny flaps are hanging out underneath. Us tattle trolls, that actually do have anxiety or that have confidence and everyone else inbetween will be a lot more woman than you, don't steal or use people or lie or treat our partner like complete tit. I know I could add a lot more to that list but that's the main gist of it. None of us here need to work on ourselves, the only one who needs to work on herself is you Rachaelelelelelele and you need to address why everyone in your life is so toxic. How long until Sloshy and the turds are toxic too?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If you ever catch yourself realising you are acting like a perpetual 15 year old, lying constantly, wearing inappropriate clothing and purposely wearing no underwear, have no respect for anyone else and constantly acting immature.

Realise the problem is actually who you see in the mirror or your phone screen.

Time to work on yourself Rachel.

If you were so confident, why write that post in the first place? You have a whole lot of issues that need addressing and the crappy unprofessional hypnotherapy that you get every week isn't cutting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If you ever catch yourself realising you are acting like a perpetual 15 year old, lying constantly, wearing inappropriate clothing and purposely wearing no underwear, have no respect for anyone else and constantly acting immature.

Realise the problem is actually who you see in the mirror or your phone screen.

Time to work on yourself Rachel.

If you were so confident, why write that post in the first place? You have a whole lot of issues that need addressing and the crappy unprofessional hypnotherapy that you get every week isn't cutting it.
if she’s that confident, call us out by naming this website. dare you, Rachy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You OK hun?
The irony - biggest witch and bully going.
What about KDIL Rioja? When you were slagging her off?
Telling me that you and Nostrils McPhee don't sit and talk about everyone and anyone who comes into the shop?.
Bollocks. Work on yourself. Remember we're always here to keep you accountable for your downright amoral behaviour and dodgy deals 👍💜

Reactions: 43
The irony - biggest witch and bully going.
What about KDIL Rioja? When you were slagging her off?
Telling me that you and Nostrils McPhee don't sit and talk about everyone and anyone who comes into the shop?.
Bollocks. Work on yourself. Remember we're always here to keep you accountable for your downright amoral behaviour and dodgy deals 👍💜
What was it that her and Emily called Landlord Jeremy because of the way he dresses?

Oh yes. Mr Toad of Toad Hall.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What was it that her and Emily called Landlord Jeremy because of the way he dresses?

Oh yes. Mr Toad of Toad Hall.
Yup!. Not to mention the vitriol she spews about her nearest and dearest given any opportunity.

Reactions: 17
You OK hun?
How about when Hannah ordered a perfectly OK meal and R and E were ripping the piss out of her ot? Hannah was living her best life by ordering what she wanted.

How about when R allows B to be vile to T or when B and her mate are vile to Seb?

Reactions: 35
Why did they bother getting Edie's room redecorated if they were going to chop it about and put a door in to the bathroom? It's like everything is done with absolutely no prior thought or planning.

Reactions: 29
Iv not watched the stories but by the sounds of it, that house is definitely headed towards the 'Winchester house' vibe 🤣 she will be having stairways leading to nowhere before you know it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did they bother getting Edie's room redecorated if they were going to chop it about and put a door in to the bathroom? It's like everything is done with absolutely no prior thought or planning.
It reminds me of the Weasley's house from HP. That's not a compliment.
It could have been a lovely house, sadly the Clampetts have no taste, no brain cells and no actual idea of what they're doing.
4k gold bath here we come 🤮

Iv not watched the stories but by the sounds of it, that house is definitely headed towards the 'Winchester house' vibe 🤣 she will be having stairways leading to nowhere before you know it 🤦‍♀️
Hahaha
That's a better description! Does that make Ricotta the woman who spends all of her life holed up in her unfinished mansion as she goes madder and madder?!
😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It could have been a lovely house, sadly the Clampetts have no taste, no brain cells and no actual idea of what they're doing.

Hahaha
That's a better description! Does that make Ricotta the woman who spends all of her life holed up in her unfinished mansion as she goes madder and madder?!
😆😆
She mentioned that the £4k bath cost the same as a tit job, how long before she's sporting a new pair of boobs AND a new bath?

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Hahaha
😆😆
That house, bearing in mind the money she rakes in, could be a statement piece.

Knocking down the wall from the kitchen into the living room could have made a huge kitchen diner/living space with access to the garden

And the hobbit stairs are just mind-blowing. I can't believe that a reputable builder signed that off.

But hey gold taps are where it's at.

Reactions: 14
She mentioned that the £4k bath cost the same as a tit job, how long before she's sporting a new pair of boobs AND a new bath?
She already has her tits out whenever she can, I can't imagine what it will be like when she has a boob job😞 those poor children must be so embarrassed.

Reactions: 13
She already has her tits out whenever she can, I can't imagine what it will be like when she has a boob job😞 those poor children must be so embarrassed.
And even when they're covered she has to point out her nipples all the bleeping time. Nobody cares about your nips Rack, bleeping put them away!

Reactions: 15
God knows why though, not like they’re a cracking pair you’d want to show off is it. There’s barely anything there

Reactions: 11
She’s knocking a door from the bathroom into Edies room?

If so,why so?

I don’t watch her stories she’s makes me sick

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.