PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 'AD' she did about the mince meat mixed with veg so kids can't tell, is a joke... she was making out Its the only way of getting veg into all their kids...
Except when slosh does a roast 284737 times a wk the kids always have veg on their plates!
STOP LYING & PIMPING OUT YOUR KIDS FOR MONEY RACH!

Reactions: 25
That 'AD' she did about the mince meat mixed with veg so kids can't tell, is a joke... she was making out Its the only way of getting veg into all their kids...
Except when slosh does a roast 284737 times a wk the kids always have veg on their plates!
STOP LYING & PIMPING OUT YOUR KIDS FOR MONEY RACH!
And the fact that half of her kids are/were vegan/veggie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker but just want to say honestly if I were stranded on an island with Josh and a tin of corned beef, I’d eat Josh and talk to the corned beef! So boring he is 🥱
You wouldn’t survive for long 🤣 trying to find meat on those pigeon legs 🦤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion
Josies still here but not been seen luckily her mother is here to clean

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's still there. It's on the home account.
Bet she was more interested in filming gormless Gary pretending to be a builder than noticing they have displayed their address for all to see. Better make sure those cctv cameras are all updated especially when she has a child living in the garden shed.

Reactions: 16
Bet she was more interested in filming gormless Gary pretending to be a builder than noticing they have displayed their address for all to see. Better make sure those cctv cameras are all updated especially when she has a child living in the garden shed.
By the sounds of it said child stays more at others houses than in the shed. Cos raq is so lucky to have an army of people being parents to her children 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am all up for the Josh taking over the home insta- this could be the comedy we all deserve. @FridaK i hope you are ready for this 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There house gives me a headache. Why do they need all these stud walls ? Why are the kids losing some of their bedrooms to create a hallway. It’s chaotic, money wasting and just not very well thought out. Not like her bathroom was small is it. She’s probably making room for her 4k bath and double sink. It’ll be rotten within a month like the whole house.

Reactions: 31
Surely not full time police officer and family safety guy sloshua showing their full address on those videos. What?! As if we didn't already know it 🙄. We'll see if she's reading here if she removes that particular video.
They are probably showing it on purpose so the "trolls" know who to report. Surprised she's not posted Torbay Council email address as well 🙄

Seriously does anyone on Insta go on about trolls more than this hoor?

Reactions: 19
They are probably showing it on purpose so the "trolls" know who to report. Surprised she's not posted Torbay Council email address as well 🙄

Seriously does anyone on Insta go on about trolls more than this hoor?
She doesn’t care about trolls. They don’t bother her anymore after they nearly killed her in 2019.

Its just blah blah, me, me, me, trolls, trolls,she spouts them same tit over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This just sums up how they’ve always parented Wobble - screen in one hand, junk food in the other.

View attachment 1325941
.....And
This just sums up how they’ve always parented Wobble - screen in one hand, junk food in the other.

View attachment 1325941
..And that ridiculous choke hazard necklace that is meant for a child at least 4 times his age, as in secondary school children who can make choices on how they accessorise !!

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute trumpet 😂 Who’s she trying to kid that she’s living her best life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it us? Really? So someone should be allowed to post whatever they want and mislead people and generally be shysters but no one is allowed to say anything because they are living their best life 🤔…. Yeah duck that
HA! And then some deluded fool in the comments has used Miss Greedy as inspiration…. what? The person whose ex partner defrauded pensioners and whose latest partner has a shadow hanging over her as well, and who is the biggest grasping freebie loving twerp there is? That person 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.