PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PTWM #130 Birdboy is no more, just label Tagging Timothy, another shop move & AWOL Stabby Jo, something is iffy.

Reactions: 13
D
Long time lurker but just want to say honestly if I were stranded on an island with Josh and a tin of corned beef, I’d eat Josh and talk to the corned beef! So boring he is 🥱
Don't be too hasty! Josh is a professional chef, so he could make a campfire and turn the corned beef into something amazingly lush!
The island could be a perfect for foraging, so you'd have a proper meal. Joyce was an SAS Commander, so he would know how to survive with limited resources and he could probably build you a little house too 💗.
Then, when you get rescued, you could write a book about your adventure with Joyce....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This just sums up how they’ve always parented Wobble - screen in one hand, junk food in the other.

View attachment 1325941
At one point I swear he had two screens on the go!

Astrid in the shop today… by my recollection, Raq has done one day in there since it opened! Like duck does she work the hardest!
I think she just uses the shop/laundrette/packing centre as a sort of insta backdrop. She pops in, takes a few pics, records some "hilarious" stories and fucks off again.

Reactions: 14

He did, yesterday at breakfast. Watching an iPad while holding a phone

I think she just uses the shop/laundrette/packing centre as a sort of insta backdrop. She pops in, takes a few pics, records some "hilarious" stories and fucks off again.
Your right, He did. yesterday at breakfast. Watching an iPad while holding a phone

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry to de-rail the thread… I’ve been trying to catch up after finding this thread but can anyone let me know what thread I should be looking on to find more information on Stabby Jo? Couldn’t see it in the Wiki but if I’ve missed it let me know! TIA

Reactions: 2
As if a troll is going to report you to the building inspector for getting a new bathroom 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For the sixty billionth time. THE TROLLS DO NOT REPORT YOU TO THE BUILDING INSPECTOR!!!
Also, they could only report you to a building inspector if they knew your address. And if you didn’t flaunt your house and your view all over social media, nobody would ever know

Reactions: 26
My current yr6 had her first drama with friends dabbling with a vape the other week, she wasn’t actually there but another friend said no to the other two and called my daughter to tell her what happened. They were both very cross the other two girls had even tried it and didn’t want to hang around with them any more if that’s what they were going to do. I was mega proud my daughter and her friend both told me and her parent so we were in the loop of what was going on but that they weren’t doing it. I was shocked that a yr6 would even think to try it, they have done all this stuff in their social lessons about vaping being bad and know the dangers involved. I so hope my daughter continues to talk to me about these issues and not be afraid to confide with us. I hate to think what the pressure will be like once she starts in yr7 come Sept!

Reactions: 22
I called at a corner shop last night, and three primary aged kids asked me if they gave me a quid, would I get them some vape.
My daughter is 16 and says she’s never seen her peers smoke, never seen anyone sneaking behind the bushes or whatever - but everyone vapes.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
My daughter is yr7 and told me that a girl in her year and who she was in primary school with bought a vape on their school bus from one of the older kids.

My girl has said a lot of the kids are doing them as the older ones are buying them and selling them in the school.
Thankfully my daughter and her small friend group has put their foot down and won’t try one or buy one. I’ve had plenty of talks with her about it.

Reactions: 10
Surely not full time police officer and family safety guy sloshua showing their full address on those videos. What?! As if we didn't already know it 🙄. We'll see if she's reading here if she removes that particular video.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely not full time police officer and family safety guy sloshua showing their full address on those videos. What?! As if we didn't already know it 🙄. We'll see if she's reading here if she removes that particular video.
Has it been removed already can’t see it?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.