PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been in this thread for a few wks, but can anyone fill me in as to why 1) Slosh is having a career break, & 2) there moving premises already after all the PayPal money they spent in there?
Absolute whoppers this lot.
Because they love each other the most hardest everer. He might fall into a vagina while he’s at work. She can’t be arsed to parent the kids she stole and the kid she pretending has ASD.
Oh, and he’s going to work at the zoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I d
Sadly, she is thick isn't she?
And stupid, uneducated & with a low IQ.
I think she's evil too.
She doesn't stop harping on about how tragic her childhood and teenage years were for her.
But now, she, her vile husband and their troup of enablers are ensuring that the 6 children in the middle of this tragic mess,
are going through far worse than she ever claims to have.
Despicable baatards.

I just wanted to add that child abuse comes in many different forms.
As does any kind of abuse 😔.
I dunno about uncommon, issac is in the same year as my son and my son comes home and tells me all sorts about vaping in his year, was a great start to hear all about vaping when he just started secondary school. Made me feel proper delighted 🤣🤣
I think also the vapes are absolutely everywhere. I even saw some advertised in a Yorkshire trading shop. I definitely think it's a big thing and we live in a little town in linconshire. Also he told me last summer a friend who is a year younger so at the time Yr 5 had a vape and showed him.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jesus they sell some crap in that shop. Some of looks like it would be a prize on hook a duck at the fun fair 🦆
There is no order to that shop.. nothing relates to anything.. she went from ‘100 women that changed the world’ to trainer cleaner. I’m not saying everything needs to be the same but most shops have some kind of theme don’t they?!

There is no order to that shop.. nothing relates to anything.. she went from ‘100 women that changed the world’ to trainer cleaner. I’m not saying everything needs to be the same but most shops have some kind of theme don’t they?!
I think the theme she is going for is over priced junk

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's absolutely my guilty pleasure. A lot of them are just awful and then you get randomly funny ones, like someone who decided to tell their employer they'd gone blind over night and couldn't work for a month only to be found working elsewhere...
I liked the 1 who went to theatre/drama training in his uniform and work vehicle 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry replied to the wrong comment. I'm so tit
I d

I dunno about uncommon, issac is in the same year as my son and my son comes home and tells me all sorts about vaping in his year, was a great start to hear all about vaping when he just started secondary school. Made me feel proper delighted 🤣🤣
I think also the vapes are absolutely everywhere. I even saw some advertised in a Yorkshire trading shop. I definitely think it's a big thing and we live in a little town in linconshire. Also he told me last summer a friend who is a year younger so at the time Yr 5 had a vape and showed him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does “we might have an offer coming up on jumpers” mean they ordered far too many and now they can’t get rid of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I d

In which case she has even less reason to claim ignorance. My youngest is starting year 7 in September and it’s one of the subjects I’ll be broaching with him over the summer.

Reactions: 8
Astrid in the shop today… by my recollection, Raq has done one day in there since it opened! Like duck does she work the hardest!

Reactions: 11
In which case she has even less reason to claim ignorance. My youngest is starting year 7 in September and it’s one of the subjects I’ll be broaching with him over the summer.
My eldest starts yr7 in sept too and my anxiety is through the roof (actually anxiety, not Rs kind lol) I'm terrified of him being exposed to all this stuff ☹ although he has a heart condition so hopefully that's enough for him to know to stay away from stuff like that 🤞

I was totally ignorant and assumed it was something I should be worrying about with my 15yr old.
But when he told me (the 11 year old) I spoke to friends who had heard had the same or similar experience from their Yr 7 kids. Its bloody nuts!
Rach is probably jumping on the bandwagon making it all about her rather than actually talking to those boys like a real mother rather than trying to be the cool step mum or whatever the crusty crab calls herself

Reactions: 12
This just sums up how they’ve always parented Wobble - screen in one hand, junk food in the other.

3EC0B709-E078-4E40-B9D6-1C9DE4C069A9.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
My eldest starts yr7 in sept too and my anxiety is through the roof (actually anxiety, not Rs kind lol) I'm terrified of him being exposed to all this stuff ☹ although he has a heart condition so hopefully that's enough for him to know to stay away from stuff like that 🤞
Try not to panic 💕💕it's a awful transition from Yr 6 to 7 and seems to be worse now days. As long as you're open and honest it'll be fine. Mine loves football and wants to play professionally one day so I hope that's enough to put him off.

The sad thing about rachface sharing those stories is she becomes more relatable with the huns, which we all know its just exposing the kids for her own gains.

Reactions: 15
My eldest is in year 7 and he's literally mentioned other kids in his year vaping today for the first time. Thankfully I'm apparently too "strict" so I think he'd be too scared to try! 😂 Obviously I don't know what he gets up to at school, or on the way there, but in all honesty he doesn't have enough freedom yet to get hold of anything like that. Or the money to buy it! He has age appropriate (I hope!) freedom, but it seems like Rancid and Slosh don't know or care where any of their kids are 99% of the time.

I d

Yeah, I’m a teacher in a secondary school and vapes are one of the biggest issues we are dealing with atm, even with students in years 7 & 8. It’s shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Its very
Yeah, I’m a teacher in a secondary school and vapes are one of the biggest issues we are dealing with atm, even with students in years 7 & 8. It’s shocking.
Its very worrying isn't it. Like we all knew it was there but yr7s and 8s 😔
Is there a advice and help with teenagers/tweets thread or anything on here because I think I need to read those too, maybe more productive than my hate for hinch rachratfuckface and the like.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.