PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what !?! They are moving the tat shop already after all that hard work! Think rachet and her global empire are getting a bit ahead of themselves. Wonder how her online shop is going too ?? And who is manning the lauderette whilst this going on ??
Not Emily anyway as she is away on holiday.

Reactions: 6
On her latest video, she shows the little knitted toys made by Pebble Child, a Fair-trade company that helps & supports people to work, making these toys.
This provides an income to support their family.
I wonder if they know that they are supporting a criminal & that she is not who she claims to be, which is an ambassador for victims of domestic abuse.
They should be receiving the necessary information on Ms Hambleton today.
I hope this assists them in making the right decision.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Definitely something dodgy going on with all these shops and centres she keeps opening. Another new one. At this point I don’t know how many shops, centres, or distribution centres she has.
Didn't the physical shop only open a month ago? I reckon there's something dodgy going on and Jezza the estate agent is getting a backhander or something somewhere along the way. She rents a shithole off him, spends all "her" money (aka grants and donations from the huns) doing it all up, then declares they've outgrown it and moves on to something else.

Reactions: 24
Long time lurker but just want to say honestly if I were stranded on an island with Josh and a tin of corned beef, I’d eat Josh and talk to the corned beef! So boring he is 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 78
There’s a misconduct hearing dated 9-5-22 to 11-5-22 with d&c police with an unnamed officer but I’m not very good with computers/internet if anyone wants to try and see what it’s about

Reactions: 4
Wasn't the "distribution centre" in the same building as the Torbay Women's Centre?

I haven't been in this thread for a few wks, but can anyone fill me in as to why 1) Slosh is having a career break, & 2) there moving premises already after all the PayPal money they spent in there?
Absolute whoppers this lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker but just want to say honestly if I were stranded on an island with Josh and a tin of corned beef, I’d eat Josh and talk to the corned beef! So boring he is 🥱
omg this is hilarious. You funny little troll 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found the terms and conditions and it’s £300 when using the brands link to sign up. However, what was to stop her using her friends or selected special huns sending her a link to spend £300 on their tat. They make money and Rile-me-up makes 100% profit on the goods 🤷🏽‍♀️

I just find it hard to trust that Ratshit does anything legitimately.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
There’s a misconduct hearing dated 9-5-22 to 11-5-22 with d&c police with an unnamed officer but I’m not very good with computers/internet if anyone wants to try and see what it’s about
Interestingly that one doesn't have the same pdf of the details as the rest.

I might be wrong but I think they are just moving the stock and distribution centre and not the entire shop?

I wonder if it'd likely be something from last year? I'm not sure how the hearings work with the police but in the NHS (HCPC) hearings can take place years after the 'offence'. (BTW, if you want to be shocked/appalled at the gall of some people, I do recommend spending some time on the HCPC hearings page... great fun)

I wonder if it'd likely be something from last year? I'm not sure how the hearings work with the police but in the NHS (HCPC) hearings can take place years after the 'offence'. (BTW, if you want to be shocked/appalled at the gall of some people, I do recommend spending some time on the HCPC hearings page... great fun)
I’m having a quick read now, delightful people NOT 😂

Sounds like my type of read - heading over after dinner 😆

• Haha
Definitely something dodgy going on with all these shops and centres she keeps opening. Another new one. At this point I don’t know how many shops, centres, or distribution centres she has.
Absolutely terrible way to run any sort of business and goes to show how poor the planning must have been in the first place. Must be such a waste of money :(

Reactions: 10
Sounds like my type of read - heading over after dinner 😆
It's absolutely my guilty pleasure. A lot of them are just awful and then you get randomly funny ones, like someone who decided to tell their employer they'd gone blind over night and couldn't work for a month only to be found working elsewhere...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.