PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her inflamed flaps should be feeling much fresher and less diseased today, if Joyce took my advice and threw the dirty old cow in some sheep dip.
That stuff is seriously good for persistent infestations.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not really got anything to add to what’s been said, I’m still lurking, late to the party as always so don’t put my two penneth in. All I will say is…… my 2 are the same age as B and S. eldest is revising like mad for her a levels as she’s missed 6mths of school due to glandular fever and the boy is just coasting as per, trying to get him to revise as he missed loads of school due to having an ACL reconstruction. My kids aren’t my mates, I’ve told them come June, the all inclusive hotel is closed and they will do jobs around the house for me. I just don’t get the throwing everyone under the bus and I feel I need the goss on stabby

Reactions: 29
Can we all stop taking the piss out of Raq's cottage cheese flaps please? It's not really her fault, it's all down to her horrific childhood after her mum left her when she was 4, and she had no choice but to work full time in three different jobs while also shagging around and taking drugs all the time. She just didn't have time to learn about vaginal health, and now it's too late. All she can do now is vow that no precious daughter of hers will ever have to suffer the difficulty of living with a thrushy fanny...oh hang on...😬

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Can we all stop taking the piss out of Raq's cottage cheese flaps please? It's not really her fault, it's all down to her horrific childhood after her mum left her when she was 4, and she had no choice but to work full time in three different jobs while also shagging around and taking drugs all the time. She just didn't have time to learn about vaginal health, and now it's too late. All she can do now is vow that no precious daughter of hers will ever have to suffer the difficulty of living with a thrushy fanny...oh hang on...😬
Cottage cheese flaps 😂 . I'm glad I don't like Cottage cheese lol 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stop everything!! Over on Sloshy’s Instagram we have details of how to cook the perfect roast!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Longtime lurker here and a long time eater of poor people food 😒 I live locally but fortunately never bleeping see any of them. Does she look preggers or is it just her period? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Have any Tattlers been "Horrifically Sliced in two"?
I've had cesarean sections, that's what I call them anyway.
My first baby was born prematurely & had stopped growing, so I was induced. It was unpleasant, but her health and safety were the priority.
My second baby also stopped growing and had other complications, so
I had an elective cesarean.
But she was okay & did much better out than in.
My 3rd baby was was very premature, after I had an ante-partum haemorrhage & an emergency cesarean.
She spent time in neonatal ITU.
I've had several miscarriages too.
But its all okay, I am extremely lucky to have 3 healthy children.
They have some idea about their births & low birth weights, but we don't discuss it. They aren't really interested in it anyway.
They haven't seen my scars.
I breastfed long term & all of bit into my nipples, which took weeks to heal.
My point is, I don't want a fuckn medal or need constant praise for my "bravery", like our Rancid constantly craves.
Because it's all part of being an adult woman and having children & it's not bravery.
And I know I'm extremely lucky to have my children.
Sorry for my boring rant.
But that attention seeking psycho witch needs to shut the duck up.
Does anyone know why she had Cesareans?
Was her tuna muffin to ravaged by disease for a natural birth?
Did her diseased fanny actually fall off?
I'm just curious 🤔.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Stop everything!! Over on Sloshy’s Instagram we have details of how to cook the perfect roast!! 🙄🙄🙄
Oh please tell me he's included the recipe for his "signature" bilge water gravy? I need to know how he gets it so runny and anaemic.

I've already bought a £40 gravy jug for it (that might actually be a milk pan). I didn't really want it, I just got it to piss off some people on the internet because I can.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Longtime lurker here and a long time eater of poor people food 😒 I live locally but fortunately never bleeping see any of them. Does she look preggers or is it just her period? 🤔
I did chuckle to myself when I seen your name 🤣 welcome, we all love ham egg and chips here 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Welcome 🤗 I also love poor peoples food 🤣 can’t beat ham egg and chips 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@DipsyDoodle. You steal this thread 🤣🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.