PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not just her timelines that don’t make sense, but also the facts. There is no way that at 15/16 she was working two jobs and supporting herself before she even got her GCSE results. School at that age in the 90s was compulsory and her school would have referred to social care if she were homeless. And if no family wanted her, then she would have been supported by social care until she turned 18, so even if that was in independent accommodation (which I doubt given the amount of supposed foster parents she claims she’s had) then she wouldn’t have had to work two jobs. She’s so full of sh*t it’s unreal!!
Is this not around the time, She was living with her brother, I seem to remember her saying (a lot of years ago) She lived with him and he took over the job of mother and father 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So what I’m getting from those stories is basically she’s got no respect from her children/step children, nor does she set them boundaries. Anything they do will just be “not as bad as she was at that age”. She talks about her parents abandoning her when she was young (plus having about 25 foster parents), yet she’s on the same track at the moment as she only seems to think she has one child, who her and J take for days out, without a mention of the others.
If you add up all the time she spent being abandoned and bringing herself up, then in foster care, plus living in bed sits her childhood must have lasted about 35 years!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I suspect that's what she saw on his phone and that's why it was taken from him and why he was grounded.
Rach - we have to educate the kids about consent.

also rach - if you loved him you would.

(I know it’s different contexts but just a prime example of why that phrase should never be used, especially to an insecure and impressionable 12 year old that’s just crying out for some love and attention)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thread title suggestion. Rach doesnt have time to educate her kids about being safe in life, but still finds time to be bitter and jealous of her husband's ex wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm trying to catch up with all your comments about our Rach with off & on Internet & on the longest car journey we've ever done 😂.
Can she actually get any more evil?
Of course she can.
I haven't caught up with her antics yet, but I'm getting there.
I saw that on one of her totally honest question times, she mentioned that she had STD,s at 16.
Wow.
That's a bit personal Rach!
I nearly brought my breakfast back up.
It happens, I used to work in a GUM clinic.
A person's genital health & wellbeing is private, so why on this bleeping planet is she sharing this with her huns & us, that she slept around & caught the clap?
I'm almost speechless.
But not quite.

Anyway, did anyone notice Rancid's "hair do" earlier?
duck me.
What's going on there Rach babes, are you not taking your amazin hair & skin vitamins?
Have you lost your hair brush?
Are you growing dreadlocks?
You scruffy old bird 😫.
Oi Joyce, take her down to the local sheep farm & chuck her in a trough of sheep dip!
A couple of hours soaking should clear up her & her dirty stinking skunk sac!
I meant to add this amazinly lush photo of our Rachelelle's "Up-do". Down clubhouse with the lads!
The Patchwork bleep Club
🐷🐷🐷.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The video of W at the fair makes me VERY uncomfortable - he’s clearly stimming and is showing signs of overstimulation, it’s not something to record for content.
I showed the video to my husband as we have some autistic family members and he was horrified at it. We would never film our family in those moments to ‘prove’ to some people we don’t know that our family members have autism. It’s disgusting.

I meant to add this amazinly lush photo of our Rachelelle, down clubhouse with the lads!
The Patchwork bleep Club
🐷🐷🐷.
is that not that new Jane character that’s in the shop? She’s like an older clone of Rapeseed.

I genuinely believe that Sloshy isn’t allowed full access or access at all to his social media accounts, point proven that sometimes it’s shared on PTWM FB page. So I think his is definitely logged into her phone. A kind of power/control for her over him. You know like those weird couples who share social media account 🤢 I won’t believe he has full control unless he done a talking story, which I don’t think we’ve seen from his account. All his are pictures which she could well be posting. I mean my husband loves his kids but he wouldnt be posting a picture of one with a ‘❤‘ on it.

she really loves throwing everyone around her under the bus, why did we need to know exactly who was vaping, why did we even need to know the specifics of the troubles within the house. It’s so belittling. Everyone around her has issues, or has done something wrong, or treated her badly, has she ever had a look at herself and noted her flaws to those around her?!

one last thing, I know I love a long post, sorry….how can they be arsed to always have someone in their house. The cleaner is there during the day, Jo is there before she’s even up and dressed, the childminder dropping Wimbledon off, friends for sleepovers, ‘cringe fest Arsetrid’ and ‘does as he’s told, embarrass yourself and dance with me on TikTok Simon’ round for dinner, Lianne in on a Sunday night, and don’t get me started on the weird lying on people and getting them to twiddle your hair…it’s not normal behaviour. Maybe she should speak to her therapist about how not normal that is.

Reactions: 42
Truth is unravelling at Patchwork Towers and life is, as usual, coming full circle. She is creating the toxic environment for her children that she claims she escaped from while still a foetus.

We are constantly told that Betsy and Sebs teenage issues are due to "bad decisions" on their parts. Betsy has moved out several times - no doubt told by her "toxic" mother that she is the problem rather than the situation that she found unbearable.

Careful R - you may be the subject of a book in your old age when you maybe suffering from ill health. One of these 5 children might write an expose of growing up in an Influencer household one where lies were exchanged for cash - where a mother told the world that her anxious, socially awkward 13 year old had thrush.( BTW R and cronies - this would be a redflag for any pending family court/social services cases and is probably why you are reported, not by people here, but by people closer to home)

Reactions: 35
Rach "my mum abandoned me and my dad doesn't give a tit"

The girls "our mum was never home she was always out on the piss In random hotels with Josh"

The boys "our mum was removed from our lives and our dad doesnt give a tit"

Sounds like your bleeping your kids up well guys. So much for creating a childhood they don't need to heal from 💜

• Sad
Reactions: 61
I thought the spare mattress in her bedroom was for when the kids made “bad decisions”.
Presumably Emma didn’t gift her an extra one. Either that or the kids couldn’t face sliding into the hobbit hole so would rather go somewhere else 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I love my friends to bits and they love me but never in a million years would I lie on their lap while they play with my hair! She's a forty year old woman for god's sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Anyone else notice on the dots of death the music in the background at the fair, when she captioned it ‘Josh’s giggle’…..the song playing was ‘Red Red Wine’ by UB40.

This has made me laugh out loud today. She’s trolling Josh isn’t she🤣 nobody is safe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Anyone else notice on the dots of death the music in the background at the fair, when she captioned it ‘Josh’s giggle’…..the song playing was ‘Red Red Wine’ by UB40.

This has made me laugh out loud today. She’s trolling Josh isn’t she🤣 nobody is safe.
I was going to say this! Very apt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I meant to add this amazinly lush photo of our Rachelelle's "Up-do". Down clubhouse with the lads!
The Patchwork bleep Club
🐷🐷🐷.
Thats not her. I posted this earlier. Its one of the patchwork girls x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Racheale, you're not 5. Laying on your mates lap to have your hair played with. Grow the duck up, you're 40 bleeping years old!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.