PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is even if Stabby Jo has been deemed 'toxic' she'd need a really good strategy to take down Rach. Coming on Tattle and spilling the tea would be all well and good but she needs to keep off here to avoid being labelled just another jealous troll. If I were her, I'd read here certainly, but avoid commenting. If she is reading, the best we can do is provide advice or a strategy to help her take Rach down.

Reactions: 23
My husband and I are still travelling, and just got a bit hungry.
So for all the other peasants and paupers out there, we just ate poor peoples food.
We stopped at a cafe & shared a huge ham, egg & chips.
It was very nice too 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I was Stabby/Taggy, I'd just bide my time. At the moment if she spilled her guts, all that would happen is she would be branded a toxic troll and she'd be set upon by the Patchwork sheep. There will come a time for Rs downfall and I would just watch from afar and let it all pan out if I was her.

Reactions: 24
Howling at Sloshy doing a little raspberry/horse whinny with his lips after Rhubarb asks how long it took to cook a pasta bake. The man is a legend in his own lifetime. Why isn't he on MasterChef? Such a knowledgeable and likeable bloke 😢🀐πŸ€₯
Honestly, it looked nice - but it's literally a pasta bake. My 14 year old cooks one most weeks when we're on late work days.
He is so self satisfied πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³πŸ˜†. Honestly, if he were a tub of popcorn he'd have eaten himself before the trailers ended πŸΏπŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So she knows nothing of vaginal health, can lament her AWFUL MULE PAST on her stds, as she was head of a gang , and shagged everything DUE to her upbringing

Her child has the same issue … she tells the world……… doesn’t EVER STOP TO BLAME WHAT AN AWFUL MOTHER SHE IS

Be kind is a teenage pregnancy waiting to happen ( I am not judging - I was too - mother of 2) but she blames her childhood on all her wrong doing
Be kind will get pregnant - becuse the most secure she felt in that mess of a family is raising Wilbur - and her god awful mother will actually use it as content - just like her mother used her Bv - how absolutely heart breaking
Rachet lies all day every day about her childhood - her kids are living in an environment worse than her lies and it’s really really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Jesus that pic of Josh’s roast is what I imagine raqs crusty foof looks like 🀣😷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not anything that's not already been posted here but I'll keep my ear to the ground. I will say locally she has her circle but is hugely disliked.
why are they disliked so much (we know why we dislike her) but what is is she’s done/does that means all the locals have hated her since way before tattle. Were Sam and Jordan really popular in the area and it stems from the breakups or is there more too it? What are peoples opinions of Waynbo?

What’s jos insta? Or it rhyme with 🀣🀣
her first name and the first initial of her surname _xx

Reactions: 11
I thought this too....
Rach, if you're reading this, can you please confirm or deny, if are you a virgin?
If you are, please can send us a sign?
This really could be something worth writing a book about.
"Raq Hambleton, the Toothy, Teeny, Torbay Trollope, is infact a virgin!
Or maybe she isn't πŸ€”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suspect that's what she saw on his phone and that's why it was taken from him and why he was grounded.
How is she so thick and out of touch? Vaping is older than Isaac, it’s not a new thing. My stepson had a vape at 15/16 because it was β€œcool” among his friends and that he is 24 next month so that was several years ago.

And according to the latest government report, it’s not at all common in children Isaac’s age.

6343A480-6CC9-4F60-BC92-C787419437C8.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Anyone else clock onto what I’m sure is sloshys debut in a paid advert tonight?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.