PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh leanne, you don't need to act so surprised. She's always filming ya twit!! 🙄🙄🙄
I thought the same she was like oh you’re filming a conversation with my child for content on your page! I’d be horrified if one of my friends ‘employer’ did this!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m not being funny but if Wilby was scared of Betsy in a Wonder Woman outfit he must be bleeping terrified of Rach in the tit outfits she wears….

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Nice to see Seb and his mates revising for their GCSEs over the on the patch work account…. Oh no wait they aren’t they’re helping the patch work girls!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why could sloshua not stay home with Edie and Wibble??????????

Reactions: 19
Oooh, I didn't realise Raq had a body double!
The scrunchied up-do was so her!
Or was it one of us jealous bastards who so desperately want to be her?
It wasn't me though, because although I obviously want to be her, I don't do scrunchies, ever.
I prefer hair nets 😁.
They're especially good for role play with my husband 💘💘💘.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes had more periods than the lies shes wracked up so far. And that takes some doing. She needs to get that crusty minge sorted because if it isnt bleeding, its full of thrush or reeking like fish with BV. No wonder Slosh gets pissed every night. I would it if I had to get within 3 miles of that thing when hes loving her the hardest ever. Imagine the state of the hobit loft entrance when shes fanny shuffled through it 🤢🤢
Bet it’s like a spillage in a cottage cheese factory 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ratshit really can’t do anything without sloshy can she?? Jo ( thrown under the bus) when it all goes tits up must be bloody fed up with no balls being wrapped around ratshits ankles! Embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she wearing a fanny pelmet, I was hoping she had nude coloured leggings on but obviously not🤢
View attachment 1322475
Airing out her thrushy flaps 🤔

I’m behind cause I’ve been glued to the Depp/Heard trial. Has she mentioned it at all? Being the saviour she is?
I don't think she has (although I might be wrong as I skip the dots of death). Nuanced/mutual domestic violence doesn't seem to exist in Rach's world. Nor does violence against men. It shows how unknowledgeable she actually is.

That being said I don't think Insta has touched it like twitter and Facebook have.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.