PTWM #129 "it's not like I'm dripping in Gucci" - Rachaele Hambleton, 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine Josie has posted that to prove she isn't in prison. If I was her I'd be reading here.
Like I said in my first post I'm local to this shitshow I certainly wouldn't of wanted to of been mixed up with that Stabby Jo (brilliant name btw) court case.

Reactions: 13
Stop everything!! Over on Sloshy’s Instagram we have details of how to cook the perfect roast!! 🙄🙄🙄
What's even worse than Instawankers whoring out themselves and their families for likes, ad deals and freebies, is when their spouse tries to get in on the action 😬 Cringey Colin!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone ever seen the latest best friend before she popped up a few weeks ago? I know R says they “helped raise their tiny babies together” but she’s never been mentioned before as far as I can remember 🙄

Reactions: 11
Has anyone ever seen the latest best friend before she popped up a few weeks ago? I know R says they “helped raise their tiny babies together” but she’s never been mentioned before as far as I can remember 🙄
She gets mentioned whenv ever she hasn't got anyone else. Like she does all her "friends"

Reactions: 16
I would imagine Josie has posted that to prove she isn't in prison. If I was her I'd be reading here.
Stabby has definitely posted that for our benefit, she hasn’t posted in ages and we speculate she’s been banged up and like magic she posts something.
Come on stabby come and join us

Reactions: 18
I used to live at RAF Scampton where the Reds are based, and I still live nearby now, so it's not unusual to see them practicing when I'm just nipping to the supermarket or hanging my washing out 😂
My sister in law used to live at RAF Scampton. Absolutely crapped myself the first time I was visiting and they flew over! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.