PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the video where all the Patchwork Girls are sitting on the toilet floor.
Toilet floors are not seating areas, the dirty bastards!
Anyway, who was showing their piercing?
Was it Rancid? Maybe she got it done for Joyce 💘.
Am I right in thinking that the piercing was in the area of her thrush bucket?
Like a Prince Albert for females?
Classy as ever.
Keep it clean, or it could get infected and your tuna sandwich could actually fall off 😫.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Poor bloke is damned if he does damned if he don't, it's a lose lose situation for poor sloshy
I actually felt a bit sorry for J watching this (sure I’ll snap out of it soon), but if he’s booked this all by himself for her and planned the itinerary etc, to then see her fake smile as she was clearly disappointed by it, made me feel bad that he’s done all of this for the most ungrateful person ever. How many people would love to be surprised with a trip to Barcelona? He should’ve taken someone else. She’s going to be spending all her time spying on everyone at home which is super creepy.

Reactions: 31
I rewatched the party stories today and as much as arsetrid is cool she cannot dance and also noted rachet wearing the same plastic heels as manna

Reactions: 7
This is exactly it! No one would care if she was honest, but the whole "Wilby can't be left with anyone" / "he's so violent" / "Lula is struggling" / "I love all my tiny turds the hardest ever" just doesn't match with her lifestyle that she flaunts.It is genuinely insulting, especially to the special needs families that are really struggling. We are in a really good place with my boy (for now), but if I'd seen her recent content when mine was the same age, things were absolutely awful, with an actual violent toddler who couldn't be left with anyone, it would have made me feel like such a tit parent.

She is not smug, she is gutted - you must watch!!!!!
She literally could not be more fuming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She literally could not be more fuming 🤣
More gucci gifts, seriously where are they getting all this money, it's not impressive, all the families out there that are really going through DV and there is Rancid rach and her frightening fangs living it up like she won the f*****g lottery 🤬🤬

Reactions: 18
At this stage of the birthday fiasco I might save the thread reading til Friday and have wine to go with it!! Barcelona is way too cultured for her, she’s crass and her Gucci from head to toe is crass. Not classy at all. It’s like chavs round here decked out head to toe in Michael Kors from the “boy done good”. Cheapens the brand too

Reactions: 21
Can we please get the video of the “reveal” on the wiki to never be lost? 🤣🤣
I stayed at THE most incredible hotel in Barcelona - if he has booked there I will be impressed…. But I bet he hasn’t.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.