PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I met my partner, I already had two kids from a previous relationship while he had never even babysat a child before. For my first birthday, he wanted to take me away just me and him. I declined and we had a weekend away including the kids. Now every year he takes me out the day before and I always spend my birthday with my him and our children. I remember spending my 30th (newly single) at the zoo because I wanted to include my kids as much as I could. Once you become a parent, your birthday isn’t really yours anymore, it’s a day that you spend letting your kids think they are spoiling you rotten.
Oh. No! My birthday is definitely MY birthday !! This year it was spent in Spain without the kids or the husband!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She really was expecting an all inclusive resort somewhere hot (I know Barcelona is hot but it’s not Bahamas hot!) where she could take some influencer pics and tag the resort in the hope she bags a free holiday out of it….

Enjoy your bike ride rach, you couldn’t sound more ungrateful if you tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe she wasn’t excited about Barcelona ! Its a wicked city to be in without kids in tow. And if they are doing one of the electric bike tours they are great. But then if you were expecting Barbados ……………

Reactions: 18
Best of luck to all the tattlings with their GCSEs! I think far to much pressure is put on kids these days..

I would be ecstatic if my fella took me abroad for my birthday - I’d be over the moon with a day trip to the seaside! I would not, however be ecstatic with those sun glasses that wouldn’t look out of place in an episode of Red Dwarf!

💜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The hand modelling the free shite rubber bracelet in the Patchwork shops story is terrifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣 The destination reveal makes me laugh every single time. The pause where she's registering it in her head and reminding herself she's filming it 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m shite at geography so I don’t know how close they really are, but it feels like planes from everywhere in the UK are full of Football cans from up here (🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿) and no offence to any other passengers/gers (my partner is one of them who’s flown a very circuitous route to Seville 😂). I feel sorry for some passengers expecting a quiet wee flight to Barcelona who get both footy fans and her screaching ‘do you loooooove it’ constantly 🙄
We travelled from east mids to ibiza on sunday and there was loads travelling to Seville. Ive been checking tattle in case he had booked ibiza 🤣 i am so relieved 🤣😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened on that plane? Josh has turned up in Barcelona looking like Gazza 😂. The bike ride has floored me. She’s absolutely fuming lol.

A872E277-CE75-4128-BB9A-7DAC53CD7C85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh I hope she does the NuCamp tour. Do you love it Rach? Do you really love it?
Imagine how out of breath she would be climbing all those steps.
I have never been to Barcelona but I went I would want to pack as much cultural stuff as I could. She will be hating it. She was expecting plunge pool and towels folded in the shape of palm trees.

Reactions: 14
Imagine how out of breath she would be climbing all those steps.
I have never been to Barcelona but I went I would want to pack as much cultural stuff as I could. She will be hating it. She was expecting plunge pool and towels folded in the shape of palm trees.
And fizzy cats piss on tap.
I can't wait for the next update from her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Barcelona OMG She’s livid 🤣

Calm down you Tattlers. Joyce is trolling us.
By bike ride he means lots of sex games with his beautiful wife 🙄🤣 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We’ll they’re definitely both vaccinated as Barcelona has a ban on Unvaccinated travellers until June 15.

They also had to show proof they had their second jab at least 14 days prior to their trip. And the Spanish authorities will accept a covid pass.

British tourists can show valid proof of having recovered from the virus in the last six months.

Reactions: 5
🤣 The destination reveal makes me laugh every single time. The pause where she's registering it in her head and reminding herself she's filming it 🤣
Haha I just can’t watch that enough 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.