PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a utterly crappy human being. I'm sorry you're struggling. I've been there many time. Sending love. She's vile and you're obviously a lovely troll-y person😘
Thank you 😊 honestly I really am nice. I would help anyone if I could which is why this woman infuriates me.
She's a horrible person but I'm a big believer in karma. I will get over this hurdle just as she takes a tumble. Mark my words 🤌

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why the duck is he massaging her hooves in public? bleeping weirdos. His hair transplant game is strong however. Almost as strong as her nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Put your feet away you daft twit! Nobody and I mean nobody likes watching people having their feet massaged let alone at somewhere that people drink and/or eat.

Does she know any other brands other than Gucci…a different pair of Gucci shoes poking out the bottom picture. duck me, tell me you’ve never had money before *Rach runs to the closest Gucci shop and write a list!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She does realise its considered offensive and disrespectful to have the soles of your feet out in Spain sprawled out like that right?
Wait who am I kidding, Slosh & Rachet don't care for anyone else.
I hope she comes across an angry Catelonian

Reactions: 34
duck me, have some respect for other people. Getting your manky toes out in a public drinking area is so rude and disgusting especially when your fella is giving you a foot rub...

Reactions: 25
Gucci shoes on with that red outfit. I bet thats what was in the box shes opening 'tomorrow'

Reactions: 11
I'm not fully caught up with this thread but I made the mistake of watching her stories on fb. I naively thought as a couple of days had passed I would see anything from the party.
Then the absolute sickening stories of her opening her presents.
bleeping Barcelona and Gucci. This scamming piece of tit has no morals at all. Read the bleeping room !
My tea tonight consisted of my daughters leftovers and a slice of toast. I had my last £30 until Friday but I've given my eldest daughter £10 to get herself some basic shopping bits for her flat and another £10 on my rapidly decreasing electric. That's £10 left until Friday which I'm clinging onto for dear life.
Her stories have really upset me.
I don't expect her or anyone not to enjoy their birthday but don't bleeping document it on fb.
A post on her return saying 'josh and I had a few days away. I got some lovely gifts and we'll wishes' would have been fine. Horrible braggy witch!
Oh and stop spying and posting your kid with minders. If you bleeping cared that much you would be there with him. Your like a white van man lurking with those cameras you absolute weirdo.
I hope things improve for you ❤.
Rach is a vile creature and regularly upsets Tattlers here.
People who have gone through the genuine trauma of abuse and/or poverty.
She has experienced neither.
She's a very mentally disturbed person who is unable to empathise or sympathise with anyone.
She loves just one person.
Herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I dread to think how much she owns in designer footwear. Different trainers with every outfit at £100 a pop.

Reactions: 8
M
I think it might be a spring wreath, they're all the rage where we live.
Christmas decorations stay up until Easter, and many people then decorate their Christmas trees with Easter decorations.
They do it for Valentines day too and a few other bank holidays.
Rach is so cool like that.
Maybe it is her Christmas wreath, she is so stupid, she probably thinks it looks good all year round.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope things improve for you ❤.
Rach is a vile creature and regularly upsets Tattlers here.
People who have gone through the genuine trauma of abuse and/or poverty.
She has experienced neither.
She's a very mentally disturbed person who is unable to empathise or sympathise with anyone.
She loves just one person.
Herself.
They will. I get paid on Friday but its a repetitive circle at the min with the rise in cost of living. We, and I mean here on tattle, are all struggling so I don't feel alone here and I've found the majority on here to be really lovely people with their hearts in the right place.
I was a tad disappointed to see old rach had gained rather than lost followers with the braggy mitchell antics over the past few days ..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.