Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eachpeach

VIP Member
The look of disappointment on her face when she finds out hes taking her to Barcelona ungrateful bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
What kind of father takes his selfish cunt of a wife away for a child-free holiday not only during term-time but the very week his eldest child, who he has full-time residency of and parental responsibility for, is sitting his GCSEs?!

Not to mention the other children’s needs, including the “violent” 2 year old who has recently been diagnosed autistic and can’t have his routine disrupted and refuses to be left with other people…

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 83

Dance1983

“Where we going, snort snort”
“Scout camp, Rach, we’re going to scout camp”
F4594251-63D6-4213-BCD0-F07FEBB90EFD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 78

FridaK

VIP Member
‘£5 grand watch and £25 EasyJet flight’ is the new ‘fur coat and no knickers.’

Rach, he done you dirty hun 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Yes, there were children present - but not yours, weirdly. She’s such a loser. Keep your child-free parties, keep your child-free lunches and keep your child-free holidays. My son is sleeping with me tonight as he wanted a cuddle as he’s Year 6 and lots of change afoot atm. Nowhere I’d rather be. Who’s putting your babies to bed while you’re pissing about pretending to be 17 and childless, Rach babes?

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Sassybee

I'm not fully caught up with this thread but I made the mistake of watching her stories on fb. I naively thought as a couple of days had passed I would see anything from the party.
Then the absolute sickening stories of her opening her presents.
Fucking Barcelona and Gucci. This scamming piece of shit has no morals at all. Read the fucking room !
My tea tonight consisted of my daughters leftovers and a slice of toast. I had my last £30 until Friday but I've given my eldest daughter £10 to get herself some basic shopping bits for her flat and another £10 on my rapidly decreasing electric. That's £10 left until Friday which I'm clinging onto for dear life.
Her stories have really upset me.
I don't expect her or anyone not to enjoy their birthday but don't fucking document it on fb.
A post on her return saying 'josh and I had a few days away. I got some lovely gifts and we'll wishes' would have been fine. Horrible braggy bitch!
Oh and stop spying and posting your kid with minders. If you fucking cared that much you would be there with him. Your like a white van man lurking with those cameras you absolute weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Thread title thanks to @itsjustt 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 I had to edit it to fit, the full version was
"The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear a word wilberts said & now they gone and let another kid live in that battered fucking shed"
Evri Kevri is on his way with a bird in a little cage just for you!

Last thread recap:
- Rancho is still an absolute cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- while caking on her make up (shouldn't that be an #ad Raq?) she rambled about having meetings with Wilby with Action for Children and Portage, and talked about having an EHCP for him (even though he's not in school or a nursery yet 🤷). She went on to talk about Isaac's hurt ankle, mentioning that time she ignored her niece and it turned out the kid had broken both wrists (while laughing, because being responsible for a child being in pain is so funny!). She went into a whole story about how the school tried to ring but she was in a Very Important Meeting (with the head of compliance for the shop, maybe that person should be more involved with the launderette than your tat store Ratchet?) so they rang Joyce instead. Or was that all lies because they would ring Sloshy in the first place due to her not having parental responsibility for the boys? Anyway, he's only bruised it so it's all fine (although the school may have made another safeguarding referral due to the lack of medical attention given). Back to waffling about Wilby, and how they'll be having visits every week from Portage as well as speech and language therapy. Whoopsy Raq, looks like you're going to have to start parenting him a bit more! She mentioned him "attacking" her, pointing to a miniscule mark on her chin, and saying she usually has clumps of hair missing 🤥 she now says he scratches his own back until it bleeds. Apparently "it's just about managing him until he gets better" newsflash Ratchet - if he's ND he will never "get better".
- on the Patreon, Rancid did a Q&A, and someone asked whether the boys see their mum. She said that Seb saw her in November 2017 while her and Sloshy were away at her show (first lie - the shows were to promote her book, which didn't come out until July 2018), but there was "an incident" so he called Gangsta Granny to pick him up. She went on to say that Isaac was due to see her in January 2018, but that as part of the court order his mum had to be brethalysed and was over the limit, so Joyce brought him home. For starters, regardless of whether this is true, it's entirely inappropriate to be sharing this kind of detail (she could easily have just said "neither has seen her for several years", or even just chosen not to answer that particular question). Secondly, for someone who apparently advocates for women, and has often sung the praises of Trevi House (who work to help women who have substance abuse issues with their children), this is disgustingly contradictory.
- another question answered was whether Tallulah is still vegetarian, to which she replied that she isn't. Again, rather than just give a basic answer, she added that they had to go to the school because of T's "sensory issues" with the veggie choices, and they were worried about her weight loss. A teenage girl with issues around food, and Ratchet thinks it's appropriate to share this with her paid followers
- dots of doom in the hobbit loft 🙄 Wilby has "so many" appointments: SALT, Action for Children, Portage. They need to work on communication, because although Wilby can communicate with them, he doesn't understand them. She reckons she's "raised 5 children before Wilby" (except we know she hasn't, because Seb and Isaac AREN'T HERS, and she wasn't involved in the girls' upbringing) but she doesn't know what she's doing (no shit, Tattlers called it months ago). The shop opening is imminent, she'll be signing copies of her shit books 😂, the whole team is going to be there except one (she stopped herself from saying who, but put "Jennifer" on the screen. Did you mean Stabby Jo, hun?). She's met some of the lush women from the launderette (bit odd to be so overwhelmed by meeting people that she should already know, seeing as she works so hard there). She almost mustered up some tears (but not quite) talking about some women who had their children removed from their care, and how difficult it is for them. Hypocritical bitch 🤬 and she then nicely led into a link for the fucking PatreCON.
- Wilby was at the park wearing a Stone Island jacket - a quick look at the website shows that the price of a child's jacket starts at approx £150 - how relatable!
- some hun was driving 4 hours to visit the quid shop 😬
- Racket actually got her hands dirty cleaning the window at the launderette. That's her contribution for the next 6 months done!
- Lula revealed on a Patreon live that Raq and Sloshy are dumping the kids to piss off out of the country for her 40th later this month. Well, it's been almost a week since they had a night away alone, the poor loves deserve it don't they?
- it's opening day for the tat shop, and in addition to the migraine inducing decor, the stock is displayed in a cluttered, haphazard way that is enough to give even the most laid-back person the fear. There was cupcakes, a hideous large cake, some of "our women" painting candles in the launderette (if she means they are people who use the centre, which is supposedly a "safe place", why is she filming them?). Edie was wearing a crop top 😬 and holding a baby who was dressed in Burberry. Stabby Jo was noticeably absent from the shop, even though she was supposed to be the manager 🤷
- Arsetrid provided the most entertainment for Tattlers on opening day, with a shot of herself enjoying a can of Strongbow on her lunch break 😂 and sharing a story from someone who'd gone to visit and mentioned Barry driving 2 hours to get there even though he only had a stroke 5 weeks ago. Poor Bazzer probably felt like he was having another one when he saw the decor of the tacky gift shop 😵
- once the excitement of opening day was over, teetotal Racket retired to village idiot Jordan's bar for a well deserved drink (even though she hates the taste).
- walking back with Edie after "work" and the bar, she said Edie was tired and Edie said she wasn't, and something about the last half hour not being good (bit cryptic, did a troll turn up? Did Jordan try to water down her fizzy cat's piss?).
- back at the Patchwork Palace, Rancho and PC Titwank were celebrating the launch by getting pissed (again), and Joyce said he hadn't been so tired since he worked in a shop for 6 weeks in 1996. So what exactly did he do in the army, or as a police officer, both careers that you would expect to be more demanding than ringing up the purchases of fawning huns all day?
- one of Sloshy's birds has died, so he did what anyone would do and brought it in to put on the kitchen table 🤮
- 17 year old Betsy is away on a hen weekend in Cardiff. Appropriate.
- despite saying Edie was tired after being in the shop all day, she was up watching a film with Raq past 9pm. Wilby joined them on the sofa, the way they said they he "just hopped in" implied that he wasn't in bed or being watched by anyone else. Then they were tucking into a Domino's at nearly 10pm.
- after many dull reposts of huns who creamed their knickers over visiting the tat shop and meeting their hero, Ratchet dressed herself in a shit brown tracksuit and ugly trainers to "walk a million miles with Wilby". No wonder the kid just keeps walking and running, he's probably embarrassed that his mum keeps dressing as a turd. Not content with dressing herself ridiculously, she put Wilby in bright yellow dungarees, like he was off for a shift catching fish on a trawler. Story after story
after story of Wilby just running along 😴, with Joyce calling him "aggressive little shouter". It's not aggressive, it's just being a toddler 🤷 Wilby's newest phrase is "oh no", no doubt that'll be on a jumper by the end of the week. He was looking at some model cows, Raq and Joyce stood filming and just saying "cow, awww cow". Try talking to him about the cows - which one is bigger, what noise does a cow make, can you point to the black bit, where is the cow's nose etc. Useless pair of twats.
- Rack was running an online raffle to celebrate the shop opening, after Tattlers pointed out that the terms were actually illegal, she got one of her minions to change them. Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle, hun!
- to add to the loooooong list of "things Wilby did when he was left unattended long enough", he's now scribbled on the wall by the fireplace in the lounge. Probably trying to inject some personality, seeing as it looks like the blandest room ever. It gave Sloshy the opportunity to pretend he is a painter and decorator, another of their little fantasy role plays 🤮 Wilby had also drawn on the cabinet underneath the Sky Glass telly (#ad Rack, come on, it's not difficult), so Mangina Malcolm used ceiling and wall paint on the wooden doors.
- in a clip from Patreon, Rancid told Wilby (remember, the child that she says doesn't understand a word they're saying so they have massive communication issues with) to say "bye", he smiled, waved and blew a kiss. Yep, absolutely no understanding at all there 🙄
- Rancho was putting in her first shift at the tat shop, and thinks Joyce is amazing because he bunged some pasta in a tub and wrote her name on the top. Gangsta Granny popped in and Rancid posted for photos with her (with a massive fake smile, nice).
- Racehorse captioned a video of Wilby with "I honestly live for these conversations with him", but all the video showed was her repeating what he said and saying "yes". No wonder she's got no mates if that's how she holds a conversation.
- Betsy was mumbling about taking Seb to the gym, then Raq was complaining about B wearing a necklace and bracelet that's hers. Quick mention that she was wearing Seb's jumper (seriously? We've seen piles and piles and piles of unworn clothes that Ratface has, and she's stealing off her stepson? 🙄). Tallulah came in, saying she wants to go horse riding again (which she could easily do if she was allowed to see her sisters). She started crying because she wants to do a sport 🤷 and mean girls Rancho and Betsy sat laughing and snorting at her.
- Short Shorts Sean is getting a bird delivered in the morning, but he'll be at "work" so Rack is going to have to get it out of the little cage it comes in and into the aviary. As predicted, Rabid had to do it one-handed as ahe insisted on holding her phone to record it all for posterity. She almost deserves an Oscar for her performance of pretending to be scared of the bird "oh my god, is it going to peck me, can it get out of there, I can't do this, I feel sick" etc.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
Reactions: 58

MummaNoggins

VIP Member
Imagine disliking your kids so very much that you choose the 🎉favourite one🎉 the one who's just like a mini you and ignore the rest of them. Your friends organise a *surprise* party for you, but they do it in a place where your kids would be out of place or even not allowed. It's ok though, your friends ( that you pay) know you couldn't give a fig about having your kids there on your special night. You've chosen the one you like most and she's at your side.

The rest are left to fend for themselves with a babysitter. Including the violent and extremely hard work autistic toddler with the strength of ten men that neither you or useless husband can contain. Yup, a young and probably inexperienced babysitter is the way forward.

Now before anyone shouts "She's a saviour of women, she needs a break" Have a think back. Have a scroll back. How many times have they left those kids recently?!. Almost every weekend they sod off for role play and a shag. No one needs that much down time.
How many times have they taken all of the kids out somewhere 🤔 . Literally unless she's paid as an #Ad they do 🎀nothing🎀 as a family.

Now, a *surprise* party is my worst nightmare. But seriously, hire the local WMC, get a dodgy DJ and a buffet. My kids dancing on the dance floor and enjoying themselves and I'm be as happy as a pig in shit.
A few cheap pints and jobs a good un. They blow my brain with their ideas and attitudes in that household..

3.2.1.... Family birthday meal incoming 🎁🎁

• Heart
Reactions: 57

stargirl89

Ahahahahah her face . She thought Barbados… her face couldn’t hide the disgust !!!

he is unemployed love and on hobbit allowance and your sat with a bag ofGucci presents.

be a little kind to the poor sod
You forgot you had kids

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

One kid has violent meltdowns,
Another has GCSEs,
But Rach and Josh are off on their hols,
It’s all about “me, me, me”.

• Heart