PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not fully caught up with this thread but I made the mistake of watching her stories on fb. I naively thought as a couple of days had passed I would see anything from the party.
Then the absolute sickening stories of her opening her presents.
bleeping Barcelona and Gucci. This scamming piece of tit has no morals at all. Read the bleeping room !
My tea tonight consisted of my daughters leftovers and a slice of toast. I had my last £30 until Friday but I've given my eldest daughter £10 to get herself some basic shopping bits for her flat and another £10 on my rapidly decreasing electric. That's £10 left until Friday which I'm clinging onto for dear life.
Her stories have really upset me.
I don't expect her or anyone not to enjoy their birthday but don't bleeping document it on fb.
A post on her return saying 'josh and I had a few days away. I got some lovely gifts and we'll wishes' would have been fine. Horrible braggy witch!
Oh and stop spying and posting your kid with minders. If you bleeping cared that much you would be there with him. Your like a white van man lurking with those cameras you absolute weirdo.
She's a utterly crappy human being. I'm sorry you're struggling. I've been there many time. Sending love. She's vile and you're obviously a lovely troll-y person😘

Reactions: 14
Watch R & J and then watch again… you may learn something here how your 2 year old likes to be leave the house….
Even when he is being taken away from doing something he loves (playing with the Peppa ball)! Who'd have thought it possible?

Reactions: 17
Ooooh I wonder what is in the big Gucci box? There was 3 envelopes in the present box.. all AUTHENTICITY CERTIFICATE CARDS probably so I’m betting a bag and purse..

Reactions: 10
I wonder how they'll each cope with this holiday? I know they spend all their time together, but it must be a long time since they've spent this long without anyone else around. How will she cope with only Sloshy and her sunglasses to boost her ego? How will she cope with only him to film? Will he finally realise what a narcissistic nightmare she is and run off with a flamenco dancer?
ETA - what if she loses her phone?!?! 😂😂
And with him “in charge”.

Noticeable lack of stories this evening. Anyone would think she wasn’t very happy or something 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gosh as much as I love a good pair of sunglasses… ( have a lovely pair of Ray ban..6 years old and were a leaving present) these ones though just scream “look at meeeeeee!!” all trash and no class
As soon as she opened them she looked at the tag, probably to see how much he'd spent on her

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Do we think she’s shelled out the £25 and got a flight home before he puts her on a bike tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen a TikTok describing Gucci as ‘what poor people think rich people wear’

I know they’re not poor now but they clearly hold the same aspirations as when they were. As Countess De Lesseps says, ‘Money can’t buy you class’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has she still got the Christmas wreath up?!
I think it might be a spring wreath, they're all the rage where we live.
Christmas decorations stay up until Easter, and many people then decorate their Christmas trees with Easter decorations.
They do it for Valentines day too and a few other bank holidays.
Rach is so cool like that.

Reactions: 7
The only reason he’s calling the kids is to check they’ve done their chores. I expect Seb has double the jobs to do during exam time.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Slosha reminds me of mr Ben… he clearly went in that changing room this morning and came out dressed like a tourist

Bet she is loving going for a bike ride on her birthday in sweltering heat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it might be a spring wreath, they're all the rage where we live.
Christmas decorations stay up until Easter, and many people then decorate their Christmas trees with Easter decorations.
They do it for Valentines day too and a few other bank holidays.
Rach is so cool like that.
Ah makes sense. I thought it had baubles on it tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.