PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh. No! My birthday is definitely MY birthday !! This year it was spent in Spain without the kids or the husband!!
Yeah, but do you constantly post all over social media about how you love them SO HARD while also complaining about them being "up your hole" and spending as little time as possible with them? She didn't even have a family weekend before pissing off for her birthday, she went for a spray tan, out for her pretend surprise party, then lunch with her paid mates and Sloshy.

Reactions: 17
🤣 The destination reveal makes me laugh every single time. The pause where she's registering it in her head and reminding herself she's filming it 🤣
It’s the “oh are we” cracks me up everytime I watch it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s the “oh are we” cracks me up everytime I watch it 😂😂
You can see the exact moment she realises she is not happy but remembers she’s on camera and she can’t look too much of a bleep.
Unfortunately for her, she didn’t hide it well at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You can see the exact moment she realises she is not happy but remembers she’s on camera and she can’t look too much of a bleep.
Unfortunately for her, she didn’t hide it well at all.
Followed by "can I open my presents now?". You can see her smile and it not actually reach her eyes. I could watch it all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, but do you constantly post all over social media about how you love them SO HARD while also complaining about them being "up your hole" and spending as little time as possible with them? She didn't even have a family weekend before pissing off for her birthday, she went for a spray tan, out for her pretend surprise party, then lunch with her paid mates and Sloshy.
I do not, I‘m even wary sometimes about posting expensive meals as it feels like a bit of a middle finger!!

Reactions: 5
New profile pic anyone? The excitement at opening her presents, but pissed off about going Barcelona. By the way Rachet-bleep, it's absolutely pissing it down here now so if you were that disappointed, you could have stayed and actually parent your children and step-children.
888C98CB-BFE2-4435-909D-902513C3155A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Where we going, snort snort”
“Scout camp, Rach, we’re going to scout camp”
F4594251-63D6-4213-BCD0-F07FEBB90EFD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Cmon Raq. Share some more of your mega 40th birthday trip. We're all here watching you get a small dose of karma.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New profile pic anyone? The excitement at opening her presents, but pissed off about going Barcelona. By the way Rachet-bleep, it's absolutely pissing it down here now so if you were that disappointed, you could have stayed and actually parent your children and step-children.
View attachment 1273668
Stuff of nightmares. As if the teeth aren’t bad enough she has the smallest little piggy eyes and stumps for eyelashes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.