PTWM #126 The £ shop is dead, they don’t hear what wilbert said & now there's another kid in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - spending the PayPal cash whilst flashing the gash, Rach would rather be in a coma than bike riding round Barcelona

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if their accommodation is as disappointing to Raq as the Destination?
That would be a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
- 30k annum would be an employers contribution of around £400 per month per employee for the pension.
- Not sure how it works with a CIC but I know charities don't pay business rates, if they are required to pay though because they aren't an official charity, then they aren't even eligible for small business rates due to having various properties - that would be an utter fortune per month on top.
- Im assuming they use similar if not more electricity than we do at my company and that's quite low for a business but its still shot up to £1.5k per month.
- If they have a company running the epos system they will be required to pay a lease for that, also not the cheapest.
- Domain Names, Websites, Servers, SEO, Website Build - None of these are "one-off" fee's and the costs soon ad up.
- Insurance
- H&S - we're a small business and source this externally - £1200 per year
- HR - same as above
- Digital Designer - producing Wilbys Wow designs etc.

There's bound to be an expense for lost parcel, returns & damaged items
Most companies will probably give her 30 days nett on purchases for the shop but that doesn't mean she's guaranteed to sell all that stock in those days so there's bound to be a huge stock expense.

That's some dear do for a start up company with only (apparently) Rach for funding.

I'm a little flabbergasted how she will have been able to guarantee such expenses on 4 leases for properties in her first year?
It all adds up, even if she's skimping on some of it, there are things she has to pay. There is no way the shops are sustainable long term and neither is her lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
That Barcelona reveal has made my day. Fooking howling at the ungrateful witches face 😂. Her face 😅😅😅. Ohh Seb you've sold her down the river with your Barbados theory 😍. You've done us proud lad..now get those exams sorted and get the rest of your life lived away from those chum buckets.
Those glasses are vile, I've seen identical on Ingoldmells market - 2 pairs for a tenner 👍. Classy bird. She's going to stand out like a chavvy sore thumb. The only culture Rach has, is growing in her tuna sandwich 🤮.
Stone Island Steve has played a blinder here 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Just occurred to me, she has finally made me laugh. That “Ohhhh are we” through her teeth will never not be funny 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m totally behind so apologies if I’m derailing in any way but I’ve been poorly and bored lately so it got me thinking about how people perceive us Tattlers. To all the huns and anyone who thinks we’re awful/jealous over here. I’ve written this list (which could probably go on forever).

This is what Ratchett Does (as documented on her own stories or Instagram/FB)

- Fecks off all the time without her kids, therefore not parenting them.
- Leaves the kids with anyone who’ll have them (including the allegedly violent autistic toddler).
- Bullies her stepson
- Bullies her daughter
- Pretends she works with DA victims to gain adoration from her huns, which enables her to fund her extravagant lifestyle.
- Slate people for not putting their kids to bed, whilst not putting her own kids to bed.
- Fails to seek medical advice for a significant time for injured children in her care…on more than one occasion.
- Goes away without her kids when they’re going through significant periods of their life (Seb’s GCSES).
- Has parties and meals for events without including her kids.
- Treats each of her kids and step kids differently and has favourites.
- Constantly gets calls regarding behavioural issues in school with their kid/s and seemingly does nothing to support it.
- Buys friends (enablers).
- Has many toxic people in her life but doesn’t see herself as a common denominator.
- Abuses her husband by isolating him and not allowing him to do anything alone.
- Never seem to go out without each other.
- Allows her followers to bully people, including those who ask genuine questions..stating they’re all trolls.

What Tattlers Do

- At most has the odd weekend away/night out and genuinely misses their kids. Obviously there’s nothing wrong with regular nights out either but when they outweigh the nights with the kids (as per Ratchett and Slosh) it becomes a problem.
- Leave their kids with people they genuinely trust to care for their children as they would - and that their children are happy and comfortable with that (unlike Ratchett who admits Wibble likes routine but doesn’t seem to actually make an effort to ensure he has that).
- Genuinely do work with DA victims, because they actually want to help and change people’s lives, probably for less money than they deserve and a lot more stress and anguish that they take home with them.
- Put their own kids to bed
- Seeks appropriate medical attention for their children and anyone in their care.
- Support their kids through significant periods of their lives (like GCSEs).
-Includes their own kids in significant events in their lives.
- Treats their kids equally.
- Generally has well adjusted kids and even IF they were to have issues around behaviour, Tattlers would likely support their offspring privately.
- Has well rounded friendships.
- May have some toxic people in their lives, but not all of them are.
- Don’t abuse their spouses/significant other in any way.
- Has significant healthy friendships with other people and goes out without their significant others without it being an issue.
- Genuinely support fellow Tattlers throughout difficult periods.
- Call out Ratchet and yes, take the piss..but only because she really does deserve it. And if those huns out there say they don’t gossip about people; they’re lying!

Now obviously everyone, including us Tattlers, are different but I think I can make these assumptions based on what we’ve all written on here.

Huns, if you’re reading, I know who I’d rather be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I hope the boys' mum, Vanessa and her girls and R's step sister have seen the destination reveal and are laughing their heads off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder how they'll each cope with this holiday? I know they spend all their time together, but it must be a long time since they've spent this long without anyone else around. How will she cope with only Sloshy and her sunglasses to boost her ego? How will she cope with only him to film? Will he finally realise what a narcissistic nightmare she is and run off with a flamenco dancer?
ETA - what if she loses her phone?!?! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought Jeremy was some sweet old bloke. To me he looks like he used to sell Es to kids in the 90s and is trying too hard to look proper.

this pic is horrible

C7002E9E-23EE-4F2F-9BE0-3E0CC4B2EA34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I'm not fully caught up with this thread but I made the mistake of watching her stories on fb. I naively thought as a couple of days had passed I would see anything from the party.
Then the absolute sickening stories of her opening her presents.
bleeping Barcelona and Gucci. This scamming piece of tit has no morals at all. Read the bleeping room !
My tea tonight consisted of my daughters leftovers and a slice of toast. I had my last £30 until Friday but I've given my eldest daughter £10 to get herself some basic shopping bits for her flat and another £10 on my rapidly decreasing electric. That's £10 left until Friday which I'm clinging onto for dear life.
Her stories have really upset me.
I don't expect her or anyone not to enjoy their birthday but don't bleeping document it on fb.
A post on her return saying 'josh and I had a few days away. I got some lovely gifts and we'll wishes' would have been fine. Horrible braggy witch!
Oh and stop spying and posting your kid with minders. If you bleeping cared that much you would be there with him. Your like a white van man lurking with those cameras you absolute weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Just want to say I’m at page 1 of 50 on new thread. I saw the Rancid’s have been away from her post early this morning and knew it was going to take a while to catch up…..but seriously, 50 pages 🤣

And all I can really add from whatever has been said already is ‘wtf was she thinking with that pink dress, I just have no words. She’s obsessed with her own nipples and dresses like she’s 20 years old, which in that dress still isn’t acceptable.
I’m off to catch up and just want to send my best wishes to those who endured the plane journey.

Reactions: 17
I do wonder if she has adult attachment disorder due to the trauma of being “abandoned” at the age of 4, and actually regardless of putting herself first and spending thousands on what she thinks will be the perfect birthday she’s not happy at all because she’s not accepted or dealt with the trauma.

If she’s not careful she’ll be gifting all of those children similar diagnoses as the main trigger for AAD is inadequate care from primary caregivers.
As someone who has Reactive Attachment Disorder, she's not even close. Yes she's got trauma and as much as I dislike her, she does need to deal with it with CBT or psychotherapy. With an attachment disorder, you struggle to have any form of friendship (paid or otherwise, intimate etc) it happens when the secure bonds your meant to have as a child just don't happen and you've learnt to self soothe and regulate your emotions of you get me. I'll be honest and say my oldest has an attachment disorder, ODD, and I throughly blame myself (I've never had a mother figure so I didn't know how to be a mum. It kills me inside to know that I failed him in his first year) From how Rach is parenting, it will not surprise one little bit of the children have attachment disorders when they're older. Wilby is showing signs of ODD (oppositional defiance disorder) due to no firm attachment to his parents. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the boy's have have difficulties with relationships when they're older either

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.