PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of him though 😩. He looks like a dehydrated 60 year old alcoholic that the police have found in a bush and dropped off at A&E. His poncy little voice calling the little cutey ‘aggressive,’ has wound me right up.

It’s not Wibble’s fault that his Dad translucent from ageing and marks easily 🤷🏻‍♀️.

View attachment 1198928
He definitely has the red face and nose and broken veins of a drinker. And maybe if they tried saying no to W......set some boundaries and didn't let him hear her snorting like a pig laughing and finding everything he does funny...... maybe just maybe he wouldn't lash out. He is ruined, has no routine or structure to his life and is passed from pillar to post

Reactions: 13
Credit where it's due, to our Jenna, she's a rough old bird, isn't she?
Just like the Brixham bike, Rachelele (I know she's in Torbay, but Brixham and bike had more of a ring to it).
Joyce likes old birds, the dirty old perv 😵💫.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if we didn’t guess that the Torbay Tart manages Joshy’s Instagram - for someone who is supposedly an ‘expert’ I can’t see for one minute that bird-boy use the phrase on this post “trying to get her to sleep with him”. Calling this out right here. She definitely writes his stuff. Controlling cow

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Surely that's from her to herself?
Or do such simpletons really exist in this world? 🤪

Reactions: 7
Ok I’m going to admit something but I don’t want you all to judge me 😔

My name is SCD and I ordered the chunky chicken Easter hunt cards 😰

In my defence I do try to be a hands on fun mum but crafty/arty things are not my strong point so I thought this would help.

Imagine how pissed off I was when someone on breakfast telly this week said you can download and print free Easter egg hunt clues online 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok I’m going to admit something but I don’t want you all to judge me 😔

My name is SCD and I ordered the chunky chicken Easter hunt cards 😰

In my defence I do try to be a hands on fun mum but crafty/arty things are not my strong point so I thought this would help.

Imagine how pissed off I was when someone on breakfast telly this week said you can download and print free Easter egg hunt clues online 🙄

I don’t have no clues helping my two.. I just hide all the eggs and then leave them to it. I don’t want the hunt over too quickly. I want to enjoy the peace 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She really is trying to portray that poor little boy as being extremely violent and volatile.

Rach: “Everyone look at this scratch that my son gave Josh after we had to leave somewhere, feel sorry for us, we have it hard”

Also Rach: “we’re off for another weekend away and Betsy’s friend is babysitting Wilby”

If you’re going to try and push the narrative he’s this violent little hooligan, at least stick with it you bleeping cockend.
She’s setting up the ‘we’ve had to send him to a boarding school as we just can’t cope with his violence’ post.

That poor boy is nothing but an inconvenience to her 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I don’t have no clues helping my two.. I just hide all the eggs and then leave them to it. I don’t want the hunt over too quickly. I want to enjoy the peace 😂😂
“WHAT…..not everyone has preprinted cards!!!…..WHO DO I THINK I AM!! (Snort,grunt)”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She’s setting up the ‘we’ve had to send him to a boarding school as we just can’t cope with his violence’ post.

This is exactly my thoughts! As soon as I saw that post my thoughts went to some kind of official respite arrangement. They make me ducking sick!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My god that scratch is horrific 😂 Best get slosh to A&E for a tetanus 😂😂

On a serious note what a load of bollocks. I’ve lost count of the injuries my autistic/adhd child has inflicted. I’ve never taken photos and posted them online. He’s put his foot through doors and all sorts.

When he was younger and I didn’t know he was autistic it was horrific. Now I know I know how to prepare him etc. He still occasionally melts down.

She’s doing nothing o help that poor boy. I’m hoping all the Sen mum huns are unfollowing her. She’s making a mockery of Sen parents. As the majority of them want to support and help their children.
I don’t have children with autism but being a decent parent who wants their children to understand what is going to happen I always make them aware that they have 5 more minutes, one more slide etc before we leave. I never just announce we’re leaving anywhere and never have. Surely that’s the norm?

Reactions: 39

That's what I've been thinking too. A bit like what Katie Price has/had with Harvey, maybe?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.