PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Patreon this morning.
What the duck is she on about now, she has Josh and the kids to help her with Wilby?! She's never bleeping with Wilby! And if he is that difficult, how come every one else, including 18 year olds that he's only met a couple of times, can manage perfectly fine?!

Also noticed he seems really happy and comfortable with that irritating woman that's been down for the last couple of days. He can't possibly remember her from when they went up there but she's come down and he's playing with her and running up to her. He doesn't seem to struggle socially at all.

As others have said, she's setting him up to look as though he has all these huge issues that she has to deal with. I don't doubt she'll claim DLA (or whatever it is now) for him. But she also just loves the attention it's bringing her and that's all that matters to her at the end of the day.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
More from this morning.
Why can’t she parent her own kids ffs
What’s she crying for?
Be there for your kids ffs, it’s not about you, stop whinging like a brat and be a Mother!

She makes my blood boil 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I can't believe the utter bullshit I've just read.

The nanny.....someone who understands Ws needs.....I just can't deal with this his own mother doesn't even understand his needs.

Raq, you're tit and you know you are.

It's not all about you. Put the phone down and be a mother not pissing about playing shops, dumping your toddler on strangers and getting pissed up every weekend and embarrassing the life out of your eldest teen by acting younger than she is.

Grow the duck up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
She’s absolutely pathetic!

That poor boy being saddled with utterly inept and neglectful parents is such a sad sight , poor kid.

Reactions: 26
On Patreon this morning.
I know what group she's on about. None of your trolls are on there Rach, maybe some people who also post on here, but no trolls 😂

Stop farming off your 2 year old to anyone who you can beg to have him, and learn how to parent him yourself and maybe you won't find it so hard 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was she actually going to get a nanny???
However much she tries to convince people, J does not work full time, I don’t actually think he even works part time.

She has about 1500 members of staff to run her laundry and tatt shop. Her job is to upload a few videos to social media. E is only with her half the week, B and S seem to pretty much look after themselves. I and T never seem to be there and W is usually in an unattended room playing near a plug socket…why would they need possibly need a nanny !!!

Actually I think they should get a nanny…as don’t the husbands usually shag the nanny 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Struggling to remember a time I’ve seen so much tit come out of one person to be honest. I can’t think that any experienced parent will find any of that understandable 🤷🏻‍♀️. Poor kids and for the love of GOD, people around her need to stop propping them up, it’s insane 😩

Reactions: 30
So she's happy to fork out money for a private assessment for W but not T despite several times alluding to her having an eating disorder as well...make it make sense 🙃
Obviously can't make as much money out of a 13 year old girl with an autism diagnosis as you can with a cute toddler!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I was let down by their Easter egg hunt I was expecting lorry loads of Easter eggs, huge balloon etc.
My hunt was better then yours Rach and with Easter hunt clues not by porky pig, a small business who needs the £££🖕🏻🖕🏻

Reactions: 12
So the qualified nanny wasn't right as they didn't understand Wilby's needs, but Betsy's mate was absolutely fine to be left with him overnight?! Stabby Jo was absolutely fine with him. Even Tallulah, who has trouble understanding if she upsets other people (according to Rachaeaeaeale's own ramblings) is fine to babysit him.

What a load of bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
So the nanny wasn't right, because they need someone who can fully understand Wilby's needs.

Yet last weekend they fucked off to a hotel overnight and left him with Betsy's mate whad had barely met him.

I just can't understand how people are so thick as to not see this!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Honestly, she gives me the bleeping rage. “It’s something we need to manage for life”
Yeah, that’s not just autism babe, that’s having children! You don’t just stop becoming a parent when they reach adulthood 🙄

And Josh is not having a good week because he’s realised his dream of retiring to a one bed apartment in Spain is officially over in his head. It’s nothing to do with his son. That man couldn’t give a flying duck about his children.

They are both absolutely abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So the qualified nanny wasn't right as they didn't understand Wilby's needs, but Betsy's mate was absolutely fine to be left with him overnight?! Stabby Jo was absolutely fine with him. Even Tallulah, who has trouble understanding if she upsets other people (according to Rachaeaeaeale's own ramblings) is fine to babysit him.

What a load of bullshit.
Exactly this!!!

It's so ridiculous. Yes he may have meltdowns and he may be violent but why the hell would you then just leave him with one of your kids friends?!??!! How is that acceptable in her eyes?

And josh is only just realising that Wilby is for life... I mean that's the decision you make when you have kids. They don't just get to 18 and not become a part of your life Josh...

Was she actually going to get a nanny???
However much she tries to convince people, J does not work full time, I don’t actually think he even works part time.

She has about 1500 members of staff to run her laundry and tatt shop. Her job is to upload a few videos to social media. E is only with her half the week, B and S seem to pretty much look after themselves. I and T never seem to be there and W is usually in an unattended room playing near a plug socket…why would they need possibly need a nanny !!!

Actually I think they should get a nanny…as don’t the husbands usually shag the nanny 🙈
That’s why the nanny wasn’t suitable, she turned up looking gorgeous with nice teeth and sloshy almost fell penis first into her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
More from this morning.

I've worked with kids with autism since I was 20 ish (ages 10 and up) in a residential school. it BAFFLES ME that I learnt the kids routines and now to calm them down in incidents when R can't even handle her own kids. she is definitely angling for him to go to either a boarding school or residential school 🙄 does she not see that if B's friend can handle him, as can her 3938 members of staff then maybe her and josh need to look at themselves?

Edie grabbing the card from sloshy and taking over that egg hunt together with Ratchet filming that little girl crying has pissed me off already this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.