PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who wants to know what Sloshua is going to be doing on his career break….? Is it being the Nanny, the Chef, the Cleaner…??
Big fat no! He’s going to do the school run with Rach and then take her to the gym to train for 45 minutes. I’m not even joking. Unreal 😂😂😂
Is this what she said on her other account? Can we get a run down for those not on it

Reactions: 6
Most normal people would spend their year ‘sabbatical’ taking the child to groups and activities that he would enjoy and learn from, but there’s no way on Earth that Rachaele is going to allow Josh to hang around unattended with all of the mums at those groups. She’s really got a very tight grip on him now.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s in for a hell of a shock if Wilby is diagnosed and has meltdowns in the future if she thinks him getting frustrated and lashing out now is bad.

They need to get down to his level and ride it out with him. They need to talk to him. They need to comfort him. She needs to put that bleeping phone down for a start!!

Reactions: 19
She is so toxic and spiteful as well .. when Wilby was touching Joshua’s face she HAD to mention that it was him who scratched him. Who does that?

When my daughter had a challenging moment during her day I would not tell her dad until she was either not in the room or asleep. I still do this to this day but she is so honest bless her she’s tells him now herself.

When she was Wilbys age I would take her to the local library for story and song sessions - she loved it - always very engaged in the stories and songs and was just over by the time the toys got brought out for the stay and play after and simply struggled to share the toys and just being unreasonable and grumpy. A couple of times she really caused a scene but I still went back every week. You just trial what works in this situation. The solution was that after story and songs I just took her to a different corner of the library- gave her a snack I brought / some cuddles, maybe looking at a book to relax her after all the excitement. Sometimes we joined the stay and play after sometimes she wasn’t bothered any more and we left. I would have hated her to miss something she loves to attend just because I couldn’t handle her for the second part of the activity. As she is an only child with our families living abroad I focus a lot on her social skills and integration into UK life. She will need a good circle of friends she can count on. I sometimes can’t sleep at night worrying about her being so alone and feel like I am not doing right by her. I can’t have more children so no sibling either. 🙁

Wilby is such a sunshine - I just don’t understand how they can be so neglectful and uninterested in their children and exploit every inch of their life. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is this what she said on her other account? Can we get a run down for those not on it
She also said that the house had been manic and people sleeping all over all weekend but that was how her house was until her mum left when she was four (not that she likes to go on about it) and she didn’t understand how her mum could walk away from all that noise.
Other highlights:
she loved sloshua the hardest ever when he couldn’t find his shorts
T flipped the bird to camera
She bought some new eyebrow stuff “because she could”
Bought the wrong fake tan, because she couldn’t get into her shop because she’s given keys to builders to buy her own from herself 🤨🤨🤨
She was giving T £30 for some new clothes if she walked the dogs and done the list of jobs she’d think of - funny she won’t give S a fiver the other the night
Let slip that one of T outfits she got for her bday was £150- just for the hoodie
She was saying to camera “she doesn’t realise how entitled she is. As she was sitting in a £70 VB t shirt
Oh and then she was raging as T let slip she wasn’t babysitting the kids every weekend and a look of panic of Rs face as she said “you never have the kids!!”
And that was about it I think!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She said in one of the Patreon Q&As that she was given access to an NHS autism support Facebook page but left it as one of her trolls was in it…. Are “trolls” not allowed to have SEN kids? Does she really think someone’s gone out of their way to preemptively join a support group just to see her?? But she’d rather not listen to other SEN parents experience/advice that could help her family and her son because it would mean being a bleeping adult and existing alongside people who aren’t blowing smoke up her arse

Reactions: 35
T tap dances on my last nerve. Whether she is autistic or not I find her very irritating. However I do think it will her who will bring about Rs downfall and I'm here for it

Reactions: 18
I think Wilby speaks for all of us with the way he chinned Josh. Well done kid 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'You never have the kids' - T is a bloody kid Rachael!!!! Honestly I'm sure she thinks once children hit 12 they are no longer her responsibility

• Sad
Reactions: 27
'You never have the kids' - T is a bloody kid Rachael!!!! Honestly I'm sure she thinks once children hit 12 they are no longer her responsibility
My eldest is a tad younger than T, I trust her to watch my twins (same age as W) for a few minutes while I hang the washing or put the bins out but that’s about it. Kids should not be looking after kids. Can you imagine the guilt you would feel as a 12 year old if something happened while you was watching a toddler.

Reactions: 21
I’m a member on a UK Autism and Adhd FB page as my 7yr old has adhd. Honestly she should just make a fake Facebook profile to join up if she is that scared of trolls popping up. She might then get some constructive advice. But they do forbid posting vids of kids in meltdown because it’s too upsetting to watch, which makes the fact that she broadcasts her upset boy to thousands worse!

Reactions: 26
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.