PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really laughing at J getting scratched when he was once so anal about cutting Wobblers nails within an inch of his life.😂
Now I’m from an age where children went in pushchairs until at least 3, I know that’s very old fashioned, but this was a safety thing for both child and parents, because this is what they were actually designed for… How long is it going to be before that child runs in the road/Infront of a car/ into a dangerous situation…. And she still won’t take any responsibility for her tit parenting.😡😡😡

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Not really laughing at J getting scratched when he was once so anal about cutting Wobblers nails within an inch of his life.😂
Now I’m from an age where children went in pushchairs until at least 3, I know that’s very old fashioned, but this was a safety thing for both child and parents, because this is what they were actually designed for… How long is it going to be before that child runs in the road/Infront of a car/ into a dangerous situation…. And she still won’t take any responsibility for her tit parenting.😡😡😡
Totally agree. Looking at Joyce’s scratch I’m now thinking over excited threesome in the hobbit den 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe he posed for the picture and then said Wibble was ‘aggressively pushing raggies in faces.’ He wasn’t, he was playing and Josh you are a complete fanny!!

Honestly 😬

Reactions: 28
All I get from that is that she’s making out he’s a vicious, feral child or something. He probably threw a tantrum and flailed his arms and accidentally scratched slosh. Guess what rach? Tantrums are normal for a bleeping two year old who’s learning how to express and deal with their emotions! Makes me feel really upset actually that she’s portraying him like that

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She doesn't realise she can tell him it's time to leave put him in a buggy and deal with the tantrum.. Watching the stories of his whinge/laugh at the pancakes shows he is playing up to his useless parents. Autism or not they do have to learn.. At school or nursery he will have to learn to transition between acitivies.

Josh the little witch whinging over a scratch 🙈

Reactions: 35
All I get from that is that she’s making out he’s a vicious, feral child or something. He probably threw a tantrum and flailed his arms and accidentally scratched slosh. Guess what rach? Tantrums are normal for a bleeping two year old who’s learning how to express and deal with their emotions! Makes me feel really upset actually that she’s portraying him like that
Sloshua without a doubt has gone over and picked him up without saying a single word to him while Wibble was in mid run and he's kicked off. Like millions of other children would have done.

Reactions: 33
Agree with above comments my autistic child (before I was anywhere near aware he was autistic) used to bite, scratch, pull hair before any transition. We had no idea because we'd never been around autism before and it was totally out of character (after having 2 older children) for this behaviour.
Rachel has (apparently) people working with her. She reads here. She's giving "advice" to parents. Why isn't she prepping him? Why isn't she doing the now/next cards? Why isn't she giving him a social story/visual timetable?!
We waited YEARS for an NHS diagnosis, but while we were waiting luckily we had a very lovely family support worker who supported me massively around ND parenting. And I changed my parenting style to suit my youngest. My older 2 have definitely benefitted from that change in parenting style.
I just don't know why she doesn't do more to understand how Wilby communicates
These injuries are his way of communicating. I find it so bizarre how/why she wants to even share it? For sympathy... Blows my mind...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It takes my son 10 minutes to process what I've said to him. So he has regular warnings before we go somewhere, or change what we are doing etc. If not he will kick off. Hes 10, hes very tall and strong. If she thinks that scratch is "bad" shes welcome to deal with my son during a meltdown. On the flip side, my toddler is almost 2 and has tantrums. Totally normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sloshua without a doubt has gone over and picked him up without saying a single word to him while Wibble was in mid run and he's kicked off. Like millions of other children would have done.
This is exactly what will have happened we have seen it multiple times on her stories. Joyce walks over in silence and swoops Wilbur up and walks away with him.
Even children without asn need warnings about transitions (for example rachey, Ok one more time then we are leaving/we are leaving the insert place in 5 minutes/2 more minutes etc etc) it’s not that hard really and most of the time they will probably still through a tantrum but here is an even more radical ideal talk to them/explain what is happening/show them some affection.

I know I know that is a pretty out there thing to suggest but give it a try!

The way the two of them witch about wilberforce playing peekaboo is so sad, they have no interest in that poor boy.

Reactions: 22
Agree with above comments my autistic child (before I was anywhere near aware he was autistic) used to bite, scratch, pull hair before any transition. We had no idea because we'd never been around autism before and it was totally out of character (after having 2 older children) for this behaviour.
Rachel has (apparently) people working with her. She reads here. She's giving "advice" to parents. Why isn't she prepping him? Why isn't she doing the now/next cards? Why isn't she giving him a social story/visual timetable?!
We waited YEARS for an NHS diagnosis, but while we were waiting luckily we had a very lovely family support worker who supported me massively around ND parenting. And I changed my parenting style to suit my youngest. My older 2 have definitely benefitted from that change in parenting style.
I just don't know why she doesn't do more to understand how Wilby communicates
These injuries are his way of communicating. I find it so bizarre how/why she wants to even share it? For sympathy... Blows my mind...
Totally agree. My son was struggling big time with transitions at nursery so ISEND suggested traffic light cards, amber for “activity almost finished” And then red for “activity is all finished” and he picked those up really quickly! If she posted for actual help on her main page and actually read her messages I’m sure she’d get so many suggestions for real help! Yeah she’s getting a private diagnosis but where is she going to get the actual support like my kids get from ISEND for example.. she can’t just post a picture of Josh’s scratched face like that it’s just horrid

Reactions: 16
My god that scratch is horrific 😂 Best get slosh to A&E for a tetanus 😂😂

On a serious note what a load of bollocks. I’ve lost count of the injuries my autistic/adhd child has inflicted. I’ve never taken photos and posted them online. He’s put his foot through doors and all sorts.

When he was younger and I didn’t know he was autistic it was horrific. Now I know I know how to prepare him etc. He still occasionally melts down.

She’s doing nothing o help that poor boy. I’m hoping all the Sen mum huns are unfollowing her. She’s making a mockery of Sen parents. As the majority of them want to support and help their children.

Reactions: 19
Rach, do I look moody enough?
Narrow your eyes Josh , it’ll look better.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s her purpose behind showing that scratch? Is it to show what a hard time they’re having with Wilby? Because it’s not like she’s telling us what they’re trying/asking for advice…or even showing evidence and then complaining about the long waiting times for diagnosis.

All she seems to be doing is bitching about her son?!
twit.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.