PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiiiii everyoooooone!

New thread title thanks to @Scd1991 🎉🎉🎉🎉 a personalised neon sign and a free pink telly is on the way to you!

Last thread recap:
- Ratshit Rach is still a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- as the kids were leaving after Lula's party, Rach was FUMING to discover that Sloshy used to date the mum of one of Isaac's mates 😂😂😂
- in the morning, #couplegoals went off to Maccy's to get breakfast for Lula and friends (why they needed to go together leaving the kids unsupervised is anyone's guess). Raq was FUMING again after Sloshy called the assistant at Maccy's by her name (which he'd read off her name badge). Lula and one of her friends were eating their breakfast in the kitchen, so PC Pigeon Legs went marching off to Betsy's shed to tell everyone else they had to get up and ready to go. Bear in mind there was an unknown number of teenage girls in there (plus Isaac), he didn't even knock 😬
- some deluded prick sent a snow globe with a palm tree inside for Wilby, which he liked looking at, and copied Sloshy when he showed him turning it over. Amazing how well the child who was apparently non-verbal and missing all his milestones is coming on with a bit of interaction and encouragement!
- Raq came on wearing yet another bogey green tracksuit, and says she does her make up (Iconic babe, so that should be marked as #ad) every day on Patreon. But her normal, non-paying followers aren't as invested. Part of the make up routine is apparently licking a cotton bud and wiping it on her face 🤷 Lula's party went well, house is a tip, after someone on Tattle asked about laundry she said she always has so much clean washing to put away. She went on a long, dull, rambling story about an injured butterfly she found in the garden. Sloshua put it into the aviary for the birds to eat, and said it was "nature". Racquetball says it's not nature because he opened a door to put it in there (newsflash Ratchet - metal cages and doors don't exist in nature, so yes, many birds will eat insects). She reckons she emptied the blazer pockets of all Tallulah's friends, no idea why. Isaac has ripped the pocket off his shirt and drawn dicks all over it, and has been in isolation. While showing off her tracksuit, she informed us all that she's wearing her period pants because she's due on. Cheers for that 😬
- Rancid roped Sloshy in to try and flog some tat store crap, he was about as appealling as toothache. Don't give up your day job Slosh! Oh wait...!
- Meanwhile, a local Tattler spotted the toxic twins out in the wild, looking like they were off for a night away in a hotel in Exeter! Apparently on Patreon she'd said that a friend of Betsy's was going to be babysitting (although she made out they werw just going for a meal, not having a night away). Of course Wilby lovea routine, but it's ok because he met Betsy's friend for a couple of hours the other day, so surely he'll be fine 😬 damn Stabby Jo for going MIA and not providing 24/7 babysitting!
- having been spotted by a Tattler, Raq decided to share some photos and videos from their night away in Exeter. Despite not drinking because she doesn't like alcohol, she FORCED down some expensive cocktails, what a hero! There was a photo of her looking like a hobo carrying a £200 Mark Jacobs tote bag.
- not content with leaving their toddler with a teenage virtual stranger overnight, Raq and Slosh didn't rush home, instead going for a posh and no doubt boozy lunch with Arsetrid and Simon. Yet another meal, captioned with "pretty much not stopped eating since Friday". That would be the same Friday when energy prices doubled overnight, and many people are choosing between heating and eating, worrying how they'll afford the massive price hikes. But remember, she's so down to earth and relatable!
- after finally relieving Betsy's friend of the responsibility of babysitting the child who loves routine and hates change, Wilby (who just a few months ago she was crying over because he was "non-verbal") very clearly said "oh dear, ball in the tree". He's started throwing his ball into a plant (not a tree), which no doubt will be broken and dead soon if they don't put a stop to it.
- Rancho wants a pat on the back for cooking a meal, even though she's nearly 40 and a mum/stepmum to 6 🤷 of course it's another bleeping roast dinner 🙄 she said it was because Joyce had been delayed at work, funny how that's never happened before, but a Tattler mentioned recently that it was unusual for a police officer to finish shift on time 🧐
- Arsetrid posted that she's going to look at yet another location for a Snatchwork shop, despite the fact that the first one hasn't even opened yet.
- surprise, surprise, that two trolley shop Ratshit did at Tesco last week was for another ad (just as we all predicted!).
- Racquet and Sloshua were at the sweatshop late at night (who's put your kids to bed? A random teenager yet again?) packing orders. She mentioned several times being so busy "in meetings with Jo all day", filming a couple of tit adverts no doubt.
- a completely real and not at all set up scenario of Seb ringing PC Titwank to ask whether his moped is waterproof (even though it's been sat on the drive for weeks getting rained on). Slosh pretended he was at work, but he was probably sat in the hobbit loft, because how many police officers are able to take fake calls from their kids with stupid questions when they're on duty?
- Racquetball was crying in the car on Patreon, because Wilby likes the childminder more than her. Maybe if she spent some time with him (without the phone) he might like her a bit more 🤷 just an idea.
- she shared a video of the second centre with fairy lights and fake plants all over the place, and said she can't wait to bring women there on rainy winter afternoons. So the traumatised women that she's obsessed with won't be able to get any help in the summer. Ok.
- an advert for some skincare stuff, I'm sure they'll be really pleased that she announced that she was due on her period. Tattlers everywhere laughed and laughed when she says she hasn't had any Botox or fillers, guess her face changed shape and her lips blew up all by themselves, what a miracle!
- it's feeding time in the Shambleton house, but only 2 of the 6 turds were there. Sloshy's broken his run of 701837 roasts in a row and made enchiladas. No sides, wedgea, salad etc, just enchiladas. Seb asked for a can of coke (after saying "Rachaele" 5 times) and was told he couldn't have one. After a Tattler shared a screenshot from last night's live with Slosh looking like he'd been exhumed, Racket filtered him so he looked about 30 years younger 😂 she mentioned him going to the gym at 5.30 every day (even though we all know the gym isn't open that early)
- Linda the cleaner (and Stabby Jo's mum) is now firmly ensconced on the free sofa, with Rancho referring to her as "my first foster mum, 24 years ago".
- Wilby's back to throwing his ball at the plant, while the gruesome twosome just watch. Tattlers reached for eyebleach as PC Titwank sat manspreading in his hot pants, treating us all to a view of his mangina 🤮 sleep well Tattlers, don't have nightmares!
- yet another message from a hun saying she'd been served by Betsy, who was "an angel" after her card was declined. Ratchet captioned the post "if you're lucky enough never to have a card decline, teach your babies about those who do". Instantly jumping to the conclusion that the person is poor and can't afford their shopping, not thinking it could be they used the wrong card, or have used contactless too many times in a row and need to enter their PIN. Always worst case scenario 🙄 also, what a perfect opportunity to promote the free larder at the launderette, especially as the person must be a local if they're shopping where Betsy works. But no, now she's got centres, shops and sweatshops coming put of her earholes she's forgotten all about that.
- She just loves sharing footage from the cctv (#adyoubellend), this time Betsy and her mate coming back after work with a KFC.
- Another catastrophe in the Patchwork Shithole love shack, this time Wilby's been left unattended in his bedroom long enough to tip over his water filled sensory light (which is clearly Sloshua's fault, because she asked him to take it to the tip because it has broken). So now the carpet is soaked right next to a plug socket, and instead of doing what most people would do (such as put the toddler somewhere safe, get some towels and start mopping it up), she filmed it, saying "oh my bleeping god", telling Wilby "I would have got you the fish out", and then shouting at Joyce about it out of the window. Useless pair of cunts.
- on the PatreCON, she's said that the psychologist, OT and Speech and Language therapist had met to review Wilby's assessment from a couple of weeks ago, they have apparently recommended against mainstream schooling for him. Rancho asked how severe it is and was told on a scale of 1 - 3, he is currently a 3 but this could be reduced in future depending how he develops.
- following on from the broken fish lamp disaster, it still hasn't even made it down the stairs, and Wilby was playing with it whilw Racket filmed him, including picking up the plug and lead and dropping it inside the tube. Encouraging your toddler to play with plug cables, excellent 👌Slosh was heard in the background (sounded like he was saying "hello" as if on the phone), Wilby said "Daddy" and Rancho said "Daddy's at work, lucky Daddy". So not only does she not want to spend time with her kids, she's blatantly lying about whether Sloshy is there or not. Newsflash Ratchet: nobody would care if you didn't keep saying he's at work when he clearly isn't!
- she's spending the day out with Cocaine Katy, is she dropping off a shipment for the next batch of products for the shop? Or just Betsy's supplies for the weekend?
- a ramble in the hobbit loft, with a view of the sky in case we haven't seen rain clouds before. A mention of trolls 🙄 because she's showing some Porky Penguin crap (she reckons it isn't an ad, probably because it's her mate). Next week she's going to be begging for Easter eggs for the women and children at the launderette. She showed yet another Porky Penguin set of treasure hunt cards, and some other assorted Easter crap.
- The happy family went to Gangsta Granny's for tea, with Raq calling her "mummy" 🤮 Sloshy was manspreading, with his phone in one hand and a red wine in the other. Hope he wasn't driving home! Rancid asked Granny whether she was looking forward to going to Amsterdam, she replied that she'd be going in the coffee shops. Rawhide should just give her the number for her dealer, support a local entrepreneur! Gangsta Granny wants a Rolling Stones ft Taylor Swift song at her funeral, but Joyce had to be an arse and tell her she was playing the wrong version.
- back at the Patchwork Shithole, Ratshit was secretly filming with Lula's boyfriend in the room. They were talking about her going to watch him play rugby on Sunday morning, she said she had to babysit (assuming she means Wilby, so where will his parents be?). Raq whispered to Tallulah that she would if she loved him - remember folks, this is the saviour of beaten and abused women everywhere, telling her teenage daughter she should do something she doesn't want to for a boy 🤯 you would think that after alllllllll the hard work she's done "behind the scenes" for so many years, she'd have more of an idea of how damaging that advice is.

Picture of the hobo couple off for their night away attached.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Love you so hard Dipsy, like the most ever💜

Wonder where they're staying tonight, unless they are off out for the entire day tomorrow for a full days boozing with Astrid.

Just caught up, is it her goal to just have the gigantic bottom lip take over her face?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That recap 😂😂😂😂😂😂. I’m never leaving this thread. Every time I think ‘duck me, what a life.’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Created an account to be able to comment, I've been reading for a couple of weeks now after curiosity brought me here.
Can not believe I used to watch her stories and think she was relatable, I started to question her genuineness when she was pulling the sen card for her son.
Honestly, that bloody fish thing and filming at dinner tipped me over the edge!
Does the woman EVER put her effing phone down and interact with her children! She just makes me grrrrrrrrr.
And the wiki! OMG! I never knew anything about the whole PayPal thing, makes sense now that she was all of a sudden able to buy the house she was renting.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m horrifically vomiting at finally getting a thread title 😭😭😭😭😭
I was honestly one of Sloshys invisible baw hairs away from binning you lot off and moving full time to the Kate Hayes thread 🤪
Please teach your children to never give up on having their own title finally picked 💜💜💜💜💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Excellent recap as always Dipsy 💜

My mind is blown that she actually said to L "if you loved him you would" what the actual duck 🤯🤯🤯

I doubt L babysitting on Sunday will be the first time that's happened either.

Say what you want about who's putting the trolls kids to bed Rach but you're the one leaving a child to babysit a child.

A child with alleged SEN that has serious meltdowns and is so aggressive that his mother and father can't restrain him and they themselves ended up with scratches and broken glasses just a couple of weeks ago.

Sure Jan 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That fish thing was shocking, we have one in my son's room and I wouldn't let him anywhere near it until it was secured to the wall. On what planet does someone not realize a toddler is inquisitive and will see what they do, like push a huge tube of water over.... especially when left alone 🤦🏼‍♀️
BTW Rach if it was broken why was it still full in his room? If I wanted my partner to take it to the tip I would have emptied it (keeping the fish for other water play) and put it in his car or at least near the front door ready to go. He's your husband, not your slave

Reactions: 45
Excellent recap as always Dipsy 💜

My mind is blown that she actually said to L "if you loved him you would" what the actual duck 🤯🤯🤯

I doubt L babysitting on Sunday will be the first time that's happened either.

Say what you want about who's putting the trolls kids to bed Rach but you're the one leaving a child to babysit a child.

A child with alleged SEN that has serious meltdowns and is so aggressive that his mother and father can't restrain him and they themselves ended up with scratches and broken glasses just a couple of weeks ago.

Sure Jan 🤦‍♀️
The way she was talking it certainly didn't sound like the first time! She's just turned 13. If she genuinely babysits for Wibble rather than Rancid just making her say it to troll the trolls, that is a genuine safeguarding concern, although she is probably more responsible than Slosh and Rancid combined.

From the NSPCC website, about siblings babysitting

• Does one of your children have complex needs? Think carefully about whether your child needs adult supervision, in case something goes wrong and they need support.
https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/in-the-home/home-alone/#
The decision about who to leave your child with comes down to you and your best judgement. There are no legal restrictions on what age a babysitter or caregiver must be to be left in charge of a child, but there are laws about employing children.

It’s important to know that if you hire a babysitter who is under the age of 16, they’re too young to be legally responsible if harm comes to your child. If you’ve left your child with someone who isn’t able to take care of them, this could be seen as neglect under the law.

If you are leaving your child home alone with a babysitter under 16, make sure that they are comfortable with what to do in case of emergency, and are mature enough to take action if needed. It may be safest to let a neighbour or friend know your plans, in case help is needed and you can’t get home in time.
SO many alarm bells!

Reactions: 17
How do you find her stories on fb? Is it just randomly across the top?

Reactions: 1
The way she was talking it certainly didn't sound like the first time! She's just turned 13. If she genuinely babysits for Wibble rather than Rancid just making her say it to troll the trolls, that is a genuine safeguarding concern, although she is probably more responsible than Slosh and Rancid combined.

From the NSPCC website, about siblings babysitting

SO many alarm bells!

That Rancid is a lying twit. Kid prob better off with those who actually pay him some attention. Nowt with him. Her paid for assessment will prob day that but she'll lie. SEN Mum as a title for the audience it may bring will be what she wants.

Reactions: 9
“Ahh Will, that is a rubbish girlfriend… if Lula loved you she would go with you..”
shared on Facebook stories but NOT her Insta.. 🤔.
Disgusting language from a so called DV advocate!! If Lula is ??on the spectrum and has a very literal way of thinking then this kind of language/conversation (not matter how “innocent” she thinks it is) is damaging and dangerous. I should know, tit like that was said to me as a teenager with my first bf..
I hope someone has a word with the moron that that language isn’t appropriate!!

Reactions: 55
“Ahh Will, that is a rubbish girlfriend… if Lula loved you she would go with you..”
shared on Facebook stories but NOT her Insta.. 🤔.
Disgusting language from a so called DV advocate!! If Lula is ??on the spectrum and has a very literal way of thinking then this kind of language/conversation (not matter how “innocent” she thinks it is) is damaging and dangerous. I should know, tit like that was said to me as a teenager with my first bf..
I hope someone has a word with the moron that that language isn’t appropriate!!
Also sounds like she’s low-key almost flirting with the poor boy, trying to get him to like her more than T. I’m surprised she didn’t say she’d go and watch instead. She’s so weird with their mates, always wants to be centre of attention.

Reactions: 36
@help me im addicted now I was just coming on to say the exact same thing. How can she claim to be a DV survivor/advocate yet not be aware of such a red flag. And why for gods sake is she even suggesting to a 13 year old that she should love her boyfriend anyway ???my eldest granddaughter is 13 and she isn’t even allowed to wear makeup yet, never mind have a boyfriend that she ‘should love’. Jeez this woman makes me so angry 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That fish thing was shocking, we have one in my son's room and I wouldn't let him anywhere near it until it was secured to the wall. On what planet does someone not realize a toddler is inquisitive and will see what they do, like push a huge tube of water over.... especially when left alone 🤦🏼‍♀️
BTW Rach if it was broken why was it still full in his room? If I wanted my partner to take it to the tip I would have emptied it (keeping the fish for other water play) and put it in his car or at least near the front door ready to go. He's your husband, not your slave
This tit has been going on for ages

And this is the stuff they are happy to show I can only imagine the stuff that goes on that’s too bad to put up

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.