PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well spotted if it is, had almost forgotten about him in the tumbleweed.
Just looked up their Insta and it is. So Sloshy's been allowed out for a swift one because that smug twit Jordan has got his eye on him!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just looked up their Insta and it is. So Sloshy's been allowed out for a swift one because that smug twit Jordan has got his eye on him!
Hit the nail on the head. And Bekind will be despatched to collect him and bring him home. Let's hope she's not driving tonight with a car full of drunk adults with the inside car lights and phone torches on full beam.

Reactions: 14
Can just imagine Raq's next Patchwork appeal- "If you too have been aggressively attacked by a toddler's ragga like my husband the KEY WORKER who I love THE MOST EVER donate another £5 a month to our patreon so we can duck off on yet another weekend away without our kids then bleat on about how said toddler struggles with no routine" 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Clearly sent that to herself 😂😂 Only thing she’s busy doing is dumping her kids and drinking fizzy cats piss.
It winds me up stuff like this tbh as a busy mum who very rarely gets a break (which is fine coz it was my choice to have kids) the only time I genuinely leave the house without the kids is for work😂

So how the actual duck does rach make people feel so thankful? All she does is piss me off😂😂😂

Reactions: 25
The thing is they contradict this narrative of W being “violent” when he is told it’s time to go yet they are more than happy to leave an inexperienced 19yr old in charge of him dealing with that - sure then 🙄 if the parents struggle then how does a teenager cope? Or is it just their tit at being parents to him? All I’m seeing at the moment is parents going on the lash each weekend or staying out at a hotel. My kids would hate it if I was out every weekend and so would I. Also who is looking after the friends kids whilst they are out? So weird!!!

Reactions: 26
The thing is they contradict this narrative of W being “violent” when he is told it’s time to go yet they are more than happy to leave an inexperienced 19yr old in charge of him dealing with that - sure then 🙄 if the parents struggle then how does a teenager cope? Or is it just their tit at being parents to him? All I’m seeing at the moment is parents going on the lash each weekend or staying out at a hotel. My kids would hate it if I was out every weekend and so would I. Also who is looking after the friends kids whilst they are out? So weird!!!
Exactly and I know Easter isn’t like supposed to be massive but I couldn’t think of anything worse than waking up with my kids on Easter Sunday with a hangover 😵

Reactions: 14
Oooh didn't think of that. Her friend from Liverpool with I assume no family/friends in Devon other than Rachel... Where's her kid? Who looked after that poor kid?!

Reactions: 13
The scouser has two daughters and a baby in a pram right? So where are they all sleeping. Cos rach doesn’t have a caravan in the garden to repay the favour

She’s setting up the ‘we’ve had to send him to a boarding school as we just can’t cope with his violence’ post.

That poor boy is nothing but an inconvenience to her 😭
I really think this! Or she’s wanting evidence for high rate DLA so she can get maximum funding for respite so she can then pay her child carers from that money rather from her own *the stolen* money!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
This is exactly my thoughts! As soon as I saw that post my thoughts went to some kind of official respite arrangement. They make me ducking sick!
Same here. Lazy parenting is a huge pet hate of mine. Don’t have kids if you can’t be bothered with with them.

They can’t cope with his violent outbursts and he ‘injured’ them, but he can be left with an 18 year old that has no parenting experience for a weekend??

As others have said earlier in the thread sloshy won’t have spoke to him and will have just picked him up and walked off. Most 2 year olds would kick off in that situation. Poor kid probably didn’t even know who it was picking him up.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Exactly this…how do the huns not see it? I guess it’s all on the basis they deserve time off. But they never have time on! I have experience of children with SEN, my own included, and can safely say that if W was as ‘bad’ as they are alluding to on the scale (I don’t believe is a thing) they certainly wouldn’t be able to so freely leave him in the hands of teenagers looking for extra money every weekend. It’s bad enough she exploits W for content, but worse she is pushing a narrative of SEN for further validation and content when actually things aren’t as desperate as she is suggesting. The only thing that’s desperate is her parenting and desire for money above all else. Ps if you’re reading here R…I’m currently sporting a huge bruise on my arm from one of my child’s recent melt downs. Guess what, nobody knows about it, not even my real life acquaintances, because they don’t need to. It’s my business and I certainly will never seek to victimise myself over it or wrap it up as ‘creating awareness’. We all know that when influencers talk about awareness the bottom line is filling their back pocket with £££. There are plenty of reputable charities and sources out there who can do that. For free and for the right reasons.

The scouser has two daughters and a baby in a pram right? So where are they all sleeping. Cos rach doesn’t have a caravan in the garden to repay the favour
Ooohhhh is this the caravan woman who they spent Wilbys birthday with?!! And then filmed her daughter in absolute bits when they were leaving as she thought it was 'hilarious' ???

Reactions: 20
Ooohhhh is this the caravan woman who they spent Wilbys birthday with?!! And then filmed her daughter in absolute bits when they were leaving as she thought it was 'hilarious' ???
And all laughed at W crying when they sang happy birthday...and filmed and posted it for thousands to see. Sweet.

These violent outbursts are their own doing. They purposely take him to do something they know he will genuinely love, allow him to live his best life for 20 minutes and then make him leave.

They leave him at home because he probably doesn't behave like that home. And because they're tit parents to him!

I was thinking the same, who is babysitting her kids?! Let's face it they hardly know each other. They met on her book tour, she holidayed in her backyard and then this weekend. But she leaves hers kids with people she doesn't know for a night out. Can see why she's a big fan of part time mummy. Another single bestie Rach is grooming.

Reactions: 16
Happy Easter 💛

I just want to say, there is no violence or aggression in a two year old child. It’s frustration, tiredness, possibly boredom and lack of instruction. It’s absolutely ridiculous to infer that a two year old is capable of processing and acting on a feeling of aggression. He didn’t scratch Josh on purpose. His brain isn’t developed enough to ‘want’ to hurt someone physically and know how to carry that out. Though I recall Josh telling Edie a whole ago she had ‘anger issues.’ I feel like it may be a passive way of control for him. Tell the kids they are abnormal so they will do what you want if you get me.

I don’t know what’s wrong with them as a couple, but slopping about, getting pissed, going away all the time, leaving the kids with so many different people, constantly having single women staying over in the house, persistently having their phones on the go and not being able to stay in for longer than 5 minutes together is not a family or a happy marriage. Full stop. Josh is an alcoholic. He seemingly isn’t getting through the day without a drink, that’s a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.