PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of him though 😩. He looks like a dehydrated 60 year old alcoholic that the police have found in a bush and dropped off at A&E. His poncy little voice calling the little cutey ‘aggressive,’ has wound me right up.

It’s not Wibble’s fault that his Dad translucent from ageing and marks easily 🤷🏻‍♀️.

EB48D7F8-30D9-44BC-ABAB-FD3E609416ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So poor little Sloshy Joshy has a wittle scwatch on his leathery old chops, boo hoo!

Firstly, if he's so unpredictable and has these violent tantrums, why did they duck off for a night away in a hotel last weekend and leave him with a teenager that he'd barely met?

And secondly, all the things that Tattlers have said about managing transitions to minimise upset, you would think old Rancid should KNOW all this, seeing as she worked in diagnosing autism for 12 million years or whatever it was 🤷

Reactions: 46
What’s her purpose behind showing that scratch? Is it to show what a hard time they’re having with Wilby? Because it’s not like she’s telling us what they’re trying/asking for advice…or even showing evidence and then complaining about the long waiting times for diagnosis.

All she seems to be doing is bitching about her son?!
twit.
This is exactly what I thought! She's not given any context to it.

As for the "aggressive" (or whatever word he used) raggy wielding, he's trying to play with you you bloody idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really is trying to portray that poor little boy as being extremely violent and volatile.

Rach: “Everyone look at this scratch that my son gave Josh after we had to leave somewhere, feel sorry for us, we have it hard”

Also Rach: “we’re off for another weekend away and Betsy’s friend is babysitting Wilby”

If you’re going to try and push the narrative he’s this violent little hooligan, at least stick with it you bleeping cockend.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
When my sen child was 2 he pushed me , we had doors where the top half was glass , i put my hand out to save myself but my hand went straight through the glass followed by my head , A plastic surgeon had to stitch my forehead back together, Now that was horrific rachet/sloshy Get over yourself. Oh and he still turned out amazing 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When my sen child was 2 he pushed me , we had doors where the top half was glass , i put my hand out to save myself but my hand went straight through the glass followed by my head , A plastic surgeon had to stitch my forehead back together, Now that was horrific rachet/sloshy Get over yourself. Oh and he still turned out amazing 😁
And I bet you didn't even blame and shame your child like Rancid is doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I KNEW the other week when she said that Wobbly has scratched Joyce and broken her glasses she was lying, because she would 100% have taken photos if it had happened.

Maybe he didn't even scratch Sloshua, maybe Raq did it herself after he said he'd spotted a nice pair of tits on his little expedition yesterday and she got the wrong end of the stick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
99% sure that Joyce will have been rubbing and poking the area around the scratch to make it redder. When an utter bellend. Poor Wimbledon is utterly failed by this pair of twats.

*And the difference between Slosh in the filtered pic and this one 🤣🤣🤣. Silly bollocks. Flash ya watch Josh 🙄😅*

Reactions: 11
I've had worse scratches when I've tried to worm and flea my bloody cat! Man up you big girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Getting a raggy aggressively pushed in you face. Just play peekaboo with your bleeping child.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That poor boy being failed by his parents , it’s really obvious the other children had other parents input during their younger years . Seriously people close to them need to step in and tell them to step up .

Reactions: 22
You can just hear the Huns, Ohno poor Josh aren’t you both having such a terrible time with Wilby, you are both so brave and selfless with what you do for him. They make me sick, pair of complete bellends 😡

• Angry
State of him though 😩. He looks like a dehydrated 60 year old alcoholic that the police have found in a bush and dropped off at A&E. His poncy little voice calling the little cutey ‘aggressive,’ has wound me right up.

It’s not Wibble’s fault that his Dad translucent from ageing and marks easily 🤷🏻‍♀️.

View attachment 1198928
That's nothing compared to what my cousin used to do when he had meltdowns because he couldn't talk at all, we all had chunks bitten out of us, we were literally always trying to dodge his teeth bless him. He would bite, pinch and scratch but you would look like you've had a fight with a cat after. Why the hell is she leaving him with others all the time if he is apparently this bad. Her stories have really p****d me off this past week, gallivanting around meals out etc when people in the real world are really struggling. Asking for eggs to be donated when she has so much f*****g money yet some parents out there cannot even afford to get their child an egg let alone cook an Easter dinner tomorrow. She needs to pipe down and grow tfu

Anyone else looking out for sloshy and dosh-y on Britain’s got talent…. Oops sorry I meant looking out for them at the very important meeting with woman’s aid 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wasn’t slosh a solider once and now a cop !? Canny even handle a two year olds manicured nails.

Bet he is having a box or merlot the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I KNEW the other week when she said that Wobbly has scratched Joyce and broken her glasses she was lying, because she would 100% have taken photos if it had happened.

Maybe he didn't even scratch Sloshua, maybe Raq did it herself after he said he'd spotted a nice pair of tits on his little expedition yesterday and she got the wrong end of the stick!
Bet slosh got that from a bramble when he was out birding. Pahhh They're liars.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.