PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’d put her hand in her pocket and bought 70/80 eggs herself, people wouldn’t have needed to donate 🙄 not like she can’t afford it! Selfish mare.

12DD53B1-7765-480E-9586-FBD0489E6A63.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Why does he need to go with her all the time? If my friend had come from Liverpool or wherever I’d be like right we are having a girls night you stay home abs look after the children

Reactions: 35
Why does he need to go with her all the time? If my friend had come from Liverpool or wherever I’d be like right we are having a girls night you stay home abs look after the children
They aren’t friends …… some randomness she met when she was on her “book” tour

Reactions: 16
Just a thought, when other agencies use the centre’s rooms do they pay her for that? Because if they do that’s another undisclosed amount she’s raking in. Yet again, why do people need to donate Easter eggs, isn’t that what the Patreon money is for. Could she not have asked Tesco or used one of her weekly free shops for them.

Reactions: 28
I bet 20 Easter eggs Rachael’s next Husband Matt was out with them 😇.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she turning into her new friend already, both had white tops on, or did they call each asking what they was wearing like you I used to when I was a TEENAGER 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know about anyone else but green is not a colour I would even choose to wear, why does it seem so popular with these ladies? Have I missed a memo that green is the new black?

Reactions: 15
I don’t know about anyone else but green is not a colour I would even choose to wear, why does it seem so popular with these ladies? Have I missed a memo that green is the new black?
Green is VERY in at the moment, but in tailored items like blazers and shorts. Not baggy tracksuits

Reactions: 10
I see Emily sorted her childcare problems again. I still don't get why she posted that to 37k followers last week although she did get another advert so 🤷‍♀️

Lovely of Arsetrid to troll herself for us too. Think she over indulged slightly last night.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I see Emily sorted her childcare problems again. I still don't get why she posted that to 37k followers last week although she did get another advert so 🤷‍♀️

Lovely of Arsetrid to troll herself for us too. Think she over indulged slightly last night.
Christ...filters are an amazing thing aren't they, until someone takes a natural photo of you and people realise you're actually 276 years old 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Plot twist- Simon hacked her account in revenge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love the greens that are very in at the minute. But definitely not in a tracksuit style 😂

Reactions: 5
She looks like an extra from bleeping cocoon 🫣
She does loves that film from years ago!

Wonder what treats she will have in store for the kids this weekend she’s been very quiet this morning is she hungover in the loft with her new add on 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.