PTWM #122 Even the toddlers exposing her lies, “we can hear daddy in the hall” the tattle trolls cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or even sanitiser!!!
Is this another Saturday night out for R? In the school holidays? She's really just a part time mummy at this rate.
It's actually Friday 😂 but yeah, six kids "up her hole", yet she's barely spent five minutes with any of them since they broke up from school.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Wow Rachael’s took her kids out 2 days on the run? She’ll be needing a week away at herpes lodge with sloshy to recover from all the parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So filtered you can’t work out their features 😂😂 I wonder if Slosh is out..
No amount of filtering could tone down those racehorse teeth, or the protuberant flaps she calls her lips 🤨.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's actually Friday 😂 but yeah, six kids "up her hole", yet she's barely spent five minutes with any of them since they broke up from school.
Ahaha so it is 🙈
I had an extra day off to actually spend with my chidren so Im confused!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just wondered has she gone out for the night with her green trackies on😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find it funny how Josh is all of a sudden bird watching when someone commented on the previous thread he hadn't been in a while because Rach didn't let him?

Oh wait my mistake... Rach doesn't read here... silly me! 🤦‍♀️

(Hi Rach, just wanted to say I think your a shocking parent, shocking human being and your kids deserve better)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The Lego Friends ad only got 8 comments and no one mentioned it here yet either…! 😂

My daughter broke off school two weeks ago and we’ve been in South America almost the same amount of time and every day we’ve done things with her. Nothing outrageous as being here already is quite a feat - so Walks, ice cream, beach, watching the stars, playgrounds, parks, shopping etc. She’s spent time with her grandparents and aunties too (which she asked for!) so my husband and I had a couple of hours for us on some days (which is very rare with no family in the UK). Tomorrow (or today UK time 😅) is my birthday and the family offered to look after her but I want her to be with me celebrating. I would find it odd to palm her off. She’s my world. 💓

Reactions: 30
The Lego Friends ad only got 8 comments and no one mentioned it here yet either…! 😂

My daughter broke off school two weeks ago and we’ve been in South America almost the same amount of time and every day we’ve done things with her. Nothing outrageous as being here already is quite a feat - so Walks, ice cream, beach, watching the stars, playgrounds, parks, shopping etc. She’s spent time with her grandparents and aunties too (which she asked for!) so my husband and I had a couple of hours for us on some days (which is very rare with no family in the UK). Tomorrow (or today UK time 😅) is my birthday and the family offered to look after her but I want her to be with me celebrating. I would find it odd to palm her off. She’s my world. 💓
I hadn't even seen the Lego ad 😂 she's just managed to scrape 103 likes on it. People are getting fed up with adverts, not just with Rach but with most influencers. They all hide the likes on them recently.

Reactions: 17
So Rach and Josh - a "couple" - on a night out with loads of single girls. Nothing weird about that either :unsure:

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.