PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not read the recap will catch up over the weekend. Just wanted to say, prat on a mat… she’s got a minge like a pitta bread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why why why would you post a video with those leggings on? I’m just off to rip my eyes out now I’ve seen that, and read the pitta bread comment 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a manual at the moment but next car will be a automatic, hopefully it will be a long while before I need a another car, currently got a little hyundai 10, 12 years old and less than 60k miles, its a great little runner, but with living in a city and stuck in traffic a lot of the time a manual would be easier especially with my arthritis spreading quickly during my menopause.
Moving on, I have been increasingly getting more and more annoyed at Josh, I don't need to go into why as we all know why, I am going to apologise in advance, I am not normally publicly crude but I am now convinced Josh has a really really small dick and I am convinced he really has no fun in the bedroom or woods anymore, he is asserting his masculinity by bullying and bossing his 2 older son's about. It really is unpleasant to watch and I have no idea why she thinks this makes great content and I really don't know why her hun followers think its funny. It makes me feel sick.
Anyway a little off topic but a bit of a giggle, my puppy is 6 months old(yesterday) and today she has barked properly for the first time, I have been worried about her, the vets have laughed at me, but she can bark, she does have a voice, and now after hearing her all I can think about is...Be careful what you wish for! lol
Edit, I meant next car will be a automatic..

Reactions: 1
Tattlers,
You can all post on Rach FB & IG as her accounts are not monitored.
You have to contact her management.
Her management must be paid very well as they seem to work 24/7, they also love to remove comments.
As you were …😂
Total lies!! They removed my comment within 2 minutes. (Fb Xmas pj ad) And all it was was pointing our the difference between a refuge and coffee shop! Which is what that place is.
It's definitely monitored.

What gets me the most I think is that my comment was removed but the comment I was replying to didn't. And the lady/hun was never corrected.

When the word refuge started getting thrown about she should of put people straight. And corrected them.

Reactions: 25
Anyone else feel like she is totally taking the piss during her ads, it’s like she is getting worse with how fake she is at selling stuff, they are just so tit. I mean I wonder if she does a few takes and then picks the best or does she just do one and not give a tit if it’s any good? It’s like she is trying not to laugh and if I hear I bought Jo one again 🙄🙄 yeah sure both sets were more than likely gifted for the ad.

Reactions: 8
I hate that she’s hawking the Prana Mat because they are sooooo good. Although mine is just a cheap Amazon one for £15.00. Bought it for my daughter for Christmas a couple
Of years ago and she never got on with it. I use it every night when I go to bed, don’t wear any t shirt or anything and it is so relaxing, brilliant for anxiety, tension, sore back. I often fall asleep in it. There endeth my advert 😂😂😂😂. Get one but just go to Amazon, don’t be put off getting one because this dipshit is flogging them and the cheap ones are just as good!

Reactions: 23
She’s just shared this on her Instagram, KDIL is doing stories about bullying on there I think 🙄 boo fecking hoo!
564AF0BD-2FB6-4361-9A78-5E02B169A668.png

Reactions: 7
She’s just shared this on her Instagram, KDIL is doing stories about bullying on there I think 🙄 boo fecking hoo! View attachment 929025
Erm, it’s neither? It’s someone commenting on a public post on a public account about things they’ve seen. If they don’t like it, they shouldn’t put their children out there to be commented on.

These people who make money on Instagram are so entitled. They think it’s their right to make large sums of money for very little work and expect zero negativity on it too. They can insist it’s their job all they like but they choose to do it and the rewards are vast; they really have nothing to complain about compared to teachers and nurses and social workers who get paid relatively little to cope with genuinely stressful situations in underfunded environments. If KDIL and Rachel don’t like the negative comments, they could just as easily get a job in a supermarket.

Reactions: 44
I’ve just looked at that post and that comment isn’t there. Strange, because she doesn’t delete comments does she

This little gem was though. Oh Nikki, no….
I thought that but that screenshot that kdil shared is a grid post Raq put up in October! And her caption doesn't even mention Lula at all 😔

Reactions: 7
If I was a singer or an actress, I would expect people to comment good/bad on my singing/acting. If I was a chef, I would expect some people to like my cooking and others not too.
If my whole career was based on my parenting then I would expect both positive and negative comments.
SM influencers are ridiculously entitled. 99% of them have zero personality and were just ridiculously lucky they latched on to a faze at the right time.
I really believe that some sort of law should be put in place to protect children from being used to promote businesses and for their parents to make a profit off of them on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think Rach is getting a little moody these last couple of weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate that she’s hawking the Prana Mat because they are sooooo good. Although mine is just a cheap Amazon one for £15.00. Bought it for my daughter for Christmas a couple
Of years ago and she never got on with it. I use it every night when I go to bed, don’t wear any t shirt or anything and it is so relaxing, brilliant for anxiety, tension, sore back. I often fall asleep in it. There endeth my advert 😂😂😂😂. Get one but just go to Amazon, don’t be put off getting one because this dipshit is flogging them and the cheap ones are just as good!
This some one recommended one to me when I was getting really bad tension aches and honestly the £15 amazon one is amazing and it even came with a pillow and a bag

Reactions: 9
She’s just shared this on her Instagram, KDIL is doing stories about bullying on there I think 🙄 boo fecking hoo! View attachment 929025
Do they even know the meaning of harassment 🤣 one comment from one person isn't harassment. R of all people should know the definition considering she "works" with dv 🙄
If she didn't plaster her kids and their problems all over the Internet, then people wouldn't have that OPINION. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I’ve just looked at that post and that comment isn’t there. Strange, because she doesn’t delete comments does she

This little gem was though. Oh Nikki, no….
They need to get out of her arse. That's normal behaviour for his age. I don't think lining up some ducks will get him into mensa anytime soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I was a singer or an actress, I would expect people to comment good/bad on my singing/acting. If I was a chef, I would expect some people to like my cooking and others not too.
If my whole career was based on my parenting then I would expect both positive and negative comments.
SM influencers are ridiculously entitled. 99% of them have zero personality and were just ridiculously lucky they latched on to a faze at the right time.
I really believe that some sort of law should be put in place to protect children from being used to promote businesses and for their parents to make a profit off of them on social media.
Totally agree. In any job your performance is measured and, sometimes, the feedback is not always positive. Difficult conversations have to take place etc. If sharing every aspect of her life, her children and her parenting of them is her job then of course she has to expect (what she thinks is) negativity. She has made money from her FML, tiny turds etc parenting style. We have been privy to her throwing her various children and husband under the bus so it’s not like a comment like that comes on the back of a really wholesome family approach, that may be uncalled for in that instance.

Reactions: 15
Josh was in her kitchen last night bullying and harassing his own son. But Little Miss DA advocate and her bizarre friends are okay with that. Plus they think it’s okay to film it and upload for the entertainment of strangers.

I think we need a massive round of applause for bare faced (or arse in KDIL’s case) cheek on this one.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.