PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @ems1982 ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ you win a visit from me where I'll fall asleep on your sofa while you play with my hair!

Last thread recap:
- Ratshit is a massive bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- #couplegoals Toothy Tina and Sloshua were away in Manchester for Miss Greedy's ITS launch meal (or something). Rancho got her make up done, so avoided her usual "inspired by the Saw puppet" look. Sloshy obviously thought it was fancy dress, and came dressed as a geography teacher. The do looked dull as duck, with all the Instatwats glued to their phones desperately trying to make it look like they're having a great time. They apparently didn't go to the after party due to being "old and tired", more like they couldn't wait to get back to the hotel to act out their favourite role play of being strangers having a one night stand ๐Ÿคฎ
- devoted mum of 6 Ratshit lovingly watched (on the #gifted eufy cctv) from hundreds of miles away while someone else did the school run.
- Rancho shared a text from Betsy saying the new sofa is like "sitting on a cloud", new advert incoming shortly then!
- Remember when Rancid and Sloshy had a lush date at the cinema last week? Turns out it was a bleeping advert ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ second time they've been to the cinema in the whole time they've been together and she had to be paid to go with her own husband ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
- They're back from Manchester, Emily came round for fish and chips, Wilby's glued to Peppa Pig, and Sloshua is pissed. Standard evening in the Hambleton-Marshall-etc household.
- Betsy and her mate went off pole dancing, while Wilby sat in his brand new toddler sized chair, bought in a very practical cream/white colour.
- Everyone except Wilbert sat eating their tea, which for once wasn't a roast ๐Ÿ˜ฑ bizarrely Seb was topless ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
- Ratshit is opening up a PTWM shop! Next door to the launderette (on the shittest street in Paignton), where she'll be working with small businesses. We can't wait to find out what she'll be selling - all those fluffy clouds she was donated, or will it be the contents of that Amazon wishlist?
- some boring content of sitting in the (brand new) lounge, which hasn't been revealed yet, she's probably on a contracted timescale for the #ad for the new sofa etc.
- Raq did a #joyofclean ad with a load of washing up liquid etc. Unfortunately she mistakenly hashtagged junglebells instead of jinglebells ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ money well spent by P&G there!
- Arsetrid tagged her as being allowed back round for a meal, bet Simon is overjoyed ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
- she filmed a conversation with the landlord of the new patchwork shitshow shop, including saying that she doesn't want to be visible because people don't like her.
- Off round Arsetrid's for a meal that looked like the dog had already had a go at it, and then Raq fell asleep on the sofa while Arsetrid twiddled her hair ๐Ÿ˜ฌ what a weird set up! Astrid was very keen to point out multiple times that it's a new sofa.
- FINALLY Tattlers everywhere have their prayers answered, as she filmed Joyce shuffling through the hobbit loft hatch on his arse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it's been months in the making, but the patience has finally paid off, it's every bit as funny as we expected! What a day to have eyes! If you want to relive the glory, it's attached to this post. You're welcome!
- To absolutely nobody's surprise, it turns out that the matching Christmas pyjamas were for an advert for In The Style. Raq and co have been gifted several sets.
- more riveting content of Wilby running around while Seb plays football. Why can't Sloshy take him on his own? In case his pigeon legs catch the eye of a mum on the sideline and he nips off for a quickie in the woods, that's why! After football it was off to see Gangsta Granny.
- Obviously after a bit of attention and drama, Rancid posted a Christmas pyjama photo on Facebook (without marking it as an #ad). Someone commented that they wish they could afford matching pyjamas, and that it was a bit upsetting to see Rancho and co in multiple sets. Of course this prompted a passive aggressive reply from Queen Lateetha herself, and a load of comments from the huns, some of which were telling people to "be kind" while also calling them cunts ๐Ÿคท Raq commented that she has paid for the women's centre herself without any funding, then in another comment said she has only received ยฃ15,000 in funding (only after a few non-huns had shared the screenshot showing the ยฃ9,500 she had from the Lottery though). Can't even keep her story straight on the same night!
- PC Merlot had to take the knots out of poor wittle Rachey-Wachey's hair, because she's not nearly 40 ๐Ÿ™„
- and the next exciting instalment on the Patreon is....... Betsy's friend helping to make Wilby's packed lunch! Roll up folks, this is what a fiver a month can get you!
- "Someone sent" some little road signs for Wilby, but the caption said "bought these from..." Which is it Raq?
- After Tattlers pointed out that she hadn't mentioned village idiot Jordan's street party/Christmas fayre/whatever the duck he's doing, she talked about it.
- Dots of Doom ๐Ÿ™„ she's finishing "work" on 17 December and not back until 4 January (except helping Emily at the launderette, which isn't apparently part of her "work"). Does this mean no adverts and no rambling stories for engagement? We hope so! She's spending time with the kids, which will of course be awful ๐Ÿ™„ She wanged on about the women's centre, and how she's funded it herself (without mentioning that ยฃ15,000 in funding ๐Ÿคท). After the success of the Christmas collaboration with small businesses, where everything sold out (including the inappropriate "love hard" jumpers) she wants in on that action. So she's opening a shop where they'll sell items from small businesses and put the money back into the shithole cafe (probably after paying herself and her mates an extortionate wage). It will be online as well, because nobody lives near her (yep, Devon is well known for being unpopulated and isolated, isn't it?). Because she knows nothing about running a shop, she went to one to find out and spent ยฃ200 on Christmas presents. Despite having the elf kit from her mate (not an ad, dickheads!) she's been tit with it and it's gone to school with Edie. In came Betsy and her friend (wonder if Raq got permission from the friend's parents to video her and upload it to an open Instagram?). Betsy's had her nails done but doesn't like them so wants them doing again ๐Ÿคท Rancid announced that B has "nearly a grand" in savings, which Betsy was not happy about people knowing and told her to cut it out of the video (which she didn't).
- Then came showing off the ยฃ200 worth of stuff she bought from a local shop. Basically a load of old tat that will be in the bin by New Year ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
- she followed up her rambling about small businesses with an advert for a teeny tiny shop that nobody's ever heard of, it's called Tesco ๐Ÿ™„
- #couplegoals Ratchet and Sloshua ditched the kids and went to Totnes for a Christmas market.
- more dots of doom, she's really spoiling us! Wilbert had a meltdown because he didn't recognise the courtesy car she has (which was parked on the street because she couldn't get it up the driveway, and Sloshy was obviously too pissed on mulled wine from the market). Then she didn't know it was Christmas jumper day at school for Edie - what a disaster! The jumper was "ten times too big because they'd sold out" but also, by some miracle, had her name on it. Then there was drama because Edie had left the door open, so she pulled over to close it but couldn't start the car to leave, and the man who lives in the house came out, but it was all ok in the end because he helped her sort out why she couldn't put the car into drive (the door was open) and she even managed to give it one of them. Phew!

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
New thread title thanks to @ems1982 ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ you win a visit from me where I'll fall asleep on your sofa while you play with my hair!

Last thread recap:
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- #couplegoals Toothy Tina and Sloshua were away in Manchester for Miss Greedy's ITS launch meal (or something). Rancho got her make up done, so avoided her usual "inspired by the Saw puppet" look. Sloshy obviously thought it was fancy dress, and came dressed as a geography teacher. The do looked dull as duck, with all the Instatwats glued to their phones desperately trying to make it look like they're having a great time. They apparently didn't go to the after party due to being "old and tired", more like they couldn't wait to get back to the hotel to act out their favourite role play of being strangers having a one night stand ๐Ÿคฎ
- devoted mum of 6 Ratshit lovingly watched (on the #gifted eufy cctv) from hundreds of miles away while someone else did the school run.
- Rancho shared a text from Betsy saying the new sofa is like "sitting on a cloud", new advert incoming shortly then!
- Remember when Rancid and Sloshy had a lush date at the cinema last week? Turns out it was a bleeping advert ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ second time they've been to the cinema in the whole time they've been together and she had to be paid to go with her own husband ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
- They're back from Manchester, Emily came round for fish and chips, Wilby's glued to Peppa Pig, and Sloshua is pissed. Standard evening in the Hambleton-Marshall-etc household.
- Betsy and her mate went off pole dancing, while Wilby sat in his brand new toddler sized chair, bought in a very practical cream/white colour.
- Everyone except Wilbert sat eating their tea, which for once wasn't a roast ๐Ÿ˜ฑ bizarrely Seb was topless ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
- Ratshit is opening up a PTWM shop! Next door to the launderette (on the shittest street in Paignton), where she'll be working with small businesses. We can't wait to find out what she'll be selling - all those fluffy clouds she was donated, or will it be the contents of that Amazon wishlist?
- some boring content of sitting in the (brand new) lounge, which hasn't been revealed yet, she's probably on a contracted timescale for the #ad for the new sofa etc.
- Raq did a #joyofclean ad with a load of washing up liquid etc. Unfortunately she mistakenly hashtagged junglebells instead of jinglebells ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ money well spent by P&G there!
- Arsetrid tagged her as being allowed back round for a meal, bet Simon is overjoyed ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
- she filmed a conversation with the landlord of the new patchwork shitshow shop, including saying that she doesn't want to be visible because people don't like her.
- Off round Arsetrid's for a meal that looked like the dog had already had a go at it, and then Raq fell asleep on the sofa while Arsetrid twiddled her hair ๐Ÿ˜ฌ what a weird set up! Astrid was very keen to point out multiple times that it's a new sofa.
- FINALLY Tattlers everywhere have their prayers answered, as she filmed Joyce shuffling through the hobbit loft hatch on his arse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it's been months in the making, but the patience has finally paid off, it's every bit as funny as we expected! What a day to have eyes! If you want to relive the glory, it's attached to this post. You're welcome!
- To absolutely nobody's surprise, it turns out that the matching Christmas pyjamas were for an advert for In The Style. Raq and co have been gifted several sets.
- more riveting content of Wilby running around while Seb plays football. Why can't Sloshy take him on his own? In case his pigeon legs catch the eye of a mum on the sideline and he nips off for a quickie in the woods, that's why! After football it was off to see Gangsta Granny.
- Obviously after a bit of attention and drama, Rancid posted a Christmas pyjama photo on Facebook (without marking it as an #ad). Someone commented that they wish they could afford matching pyjamas, and that it was a bit upsetting to see Rancho and co in multiple sets. Of course this prompted a passive aggressive reply from Queen Lateetha herself, and a load of comments from the huns, some of which were telling people to "be kind" while also calling them cunts ๐Ÿคท Raq commented that she has paid for the women's centre herself without any funding, then in another comment said she has only received ยฃ15,000 in funding (only after a few non-huns had shared the screenshot showing the ยฃ9,500 she had from the Lottery though). Can't even keep her story straight on the same night!
- PC Merlot had to take the knots out of poor wittle Rachey-Wachey's hair, because she's not nearly 40 ๐Ÿ™„
- and the next exciting instalment on the Patreon is....... Betsy's friend helping to make Wilby's packed lunch! Roll up folks, this is what a fiver a month can get you!
- "Someone sent" some little road signs for Wilby, but the caption said "bought these from..." Which is it Raq?
- After Tattlers pointed out that she hadn't mentioned village idiot Jordan's street party/Christmas fayre/whatever the duck he's doing, she talked about it.
- Dots of Doom ๐Ÿ™„ she's finishing "work" on 17 December and not back until 4 January (except helping Emily at the launderette, which isn't apparently part of her "work"). Does this mean no adverts and no rambling stories for engagement? We hope so! She's spending time with the kids, which will of course be awful ๐Ÿ™„ She wanged on about the women's centre, and how she's funded it herself (without mentioning that ยฃ15,000 in funding ๐Ÿคท). After the success of the Christmas collaboration with small businesses, where everything sold out (including the inappropriate "love hard" jumpers) she wants in on that action. So she's opening a shop where they'll sell items from small businesses and put the money back into the shithole cafe (probably after paying herself and her mates an extortionate wage). It will be online as well, because nobody lives near her (yep, Devon is well known for being unpopulated and isolated, isn't it?). Because she knows nothing about running a shop, she went to one to find out and spent ยฃ200 on Christmas presents. Despite having the elf kit from her mate (not an ad, dickheads!) she's been tit with it and it's gone to school with Edie. In came Betsy and her friend (wonder if Raq got permission from the friend's parents to video her and upload it to an open Instagram?). Betsy's had her nails done but doesn't like them so wants them doing again ๐Ÿคท Rancid announced that B has "nearly a grand" in savings, which Betsy was not happy about people knowing and told her to cut it out of the video (which she didn't).
- Then came showing off the ยฃ200 worth of stuff she bought from a local shop. Basically a load of old tat that will be in the bin by New Year ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
- she followed up her rambling about small businesses with an advert for a teeny tiny shop that nobody's ever heard of, it's called Tesco ๐Ÿ™„
- #couplegoals Ratchet and Sloshua ditched the kids and went to Totnes for a Christmas market.
- more dots of doom, she's really spoiling us! Wilbert had a meltdown because he didn't recognise the courtesy car she has (which was parked on the street because she couldn't get it up the driveway, and Sloshy was obviously too pissed on mulled wine from the market). Then she didn't know it was Christmas jumper day at school for Edie - what a disaster! The jumper was "ten times too big because they'd sold out" but also, by some miracle, had her name on it. Then there was drama because Edie had left the door open, so she pulled over to close it but couldn't start the car to leave, and the man who lives in the house came out, but it was all ok in the end because he helped her sort out why she couldn't put the car into drive (the door was open) and she even managed to give it one of them. Phew!

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page
I think Sloshua has overtaken Joyce as my favourite ๐Ÿ’œ Great recap as always - have you ever considered writing? (seriously)

Reactions: 14
I've just listened to the dots of death, as I've not slept properly for days. The story of the courtesy car is completely fake, but she knows her huns are as thick as mince.

She's gone back to sharing posts of huns reading her books now.
Great recap as ever Dipsy๐Ÿ’œ

Reactions: 21
Just saw Emily's stories and I've decided to screen record them and use them as a drinking game. Every time she says "um" you need to take a shot. And every time she looks over at Ratchet who's obviously encouraging her you need to do a forfeit. Sorted.

• Haha
I caved because I wanted to see just how much she looks like my 80 year old mother in law (a lot) and I canโ€™t help wondering who likes โ€œrepetitive, loud noisesโ€? Iโ€™m with Wobble, canโ€™t stand them.

6C724A22-A016-4DE8-8546-D385BFEB886F.jpeg

I caved because I wanted to see just how much she looks like my 80 year old mother in law (a lot) and I canโ€™t help wondering who likes โ€œrepetitive, loud noisesโ€? Iโ€™m with Wobble, canโ€™t stand them.

View attachment 926821
No wonder he canโ€™t stand her then!

Just saw Emily's stories and I've decided to screen record them and use them as a drinking game. Every time she says "um" you need to take a shot. And every time she looks over at Ratchet who's obviously encouraging her you need to do a forfeit. Sorted.
Iโ€™d be dead. From alcohol poisoning or boredom

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Last thread recap:

Thanks hun! This is obvs better than Christmas for me. Defo come round for dinner babes, thereโ€™s a bottle of red, a fluffy cloud and multiple pairs of Christmas pyjamas waiting here for you! ๐Ÿ’œ

• Haha
all those dots about absolute nonsense ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Riveting stuff, honestly it makes me want to sign up to her Patreon to see more ๐Ÿ™„
Do you think she said to Emily to go on and waffle about tit because she barely goes on and does those stupid waffly ratchet style chats.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think that someone told her about the scrunchies and how ridiculous she looks? Or will we see her wearing one later because it's been mentioned here ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Wow, I havenโ€™t read these threads in aaaages but itโ€™s still same tit different day isnโ€™t it!

If my dad knocked on my bedroom door and said 'stand by your beds' I'd have knocked him out. Why oh why do they insist on embarrassing their kids

Reactions: 24
"What a day to have eyes" is my new favourite saying. Like. Ever. ๐Ÿ’œ.
@DipsyDoodle you are an actual genius. Epic thread title @ems1982 ๐Ÿ’œ. Obviously the most important information is...
RATSHIT IS A MASSIVE bleep. Never forget that Tattlers ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my goodness! Did anyone know she had a sea view from the hobbit hole? Quick! Unseen footage on the dots ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha

Last thread recap:

Love the thread title! And of course the recap is spot on as always! I think I will send you both some crappy pencils that cost a fortune and a map of Europe in case you want to travel to Bali โค

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow! How rude if she actually used that tone with the receptionist.
Of course the receptionist expected and 'preempted' that she'd be late.
If the woman has worked in school for a while, it's almost guaranteed that EVERY year there will be someone late on Christmas jumper day because they'd forgotten all about it, even though the school has more than likely sent a letter out well in advance explaining Christmas activities/dates. The woman is used to it. It happens. The number of times that myself or my friends have had to rush home because we'd forgotten a special day at school. She's not unique. Why try and make out the woman was judging her?
If she's so worried about people thinking she's a hot mess, then she needs to stop oversharing on social media.

Attachments

Heโ€™ll never speak to the girls or Wilby like that.

โ€œstand by your bedsโ€

least they can stand in his bedroom you silly tit, weโ€™ve all seen you hunch and shuffle around yours Like a hunched over old lady. Prat ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.