PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll never speak to the girls or Wilby like that.

“stand by your beds”

least they can stand in his bedroom you silly tit, we’ve all seen you hunch and shuffle around yours Like a hunched over old lady. Prat 🤣
Oh my god Seb please use this line if he tries it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Confession. I was quite enjoying little Wibbles wow’s then, it was cute. Then I heard Josh’s gormless bleeping voice and literally said into my phone ‘Kick shut the hobbit door now so he falls down the stairs.’

I may look into counselling …. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Confession. I was quite enjoying little Wibbles wow’s then, it was cute. Then I heard Josh’s gormless bleeping voice and literally said into my phone ‘Kick shut the hobbit door now so he falls down the stairs.’

I may look into counselling …. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Rach knows a great hypnotherapist 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The huns are still going on the fb post🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 927348
These people who stick up for her are A) really thick or B) Do not follow her on Instagram.

R knows nothing about women supporting women. Throws her mum under the bus at every opportunity she gets, the boys Mum, her sister, the girls sisters, V......the list goes on.

Reactions: 25
Rach knows a great hypnotherapist 🤭
I’m sure there is some wonderful Freudian explanation to do with Daddy issues blah blah for it, that I’d very much ignore. But I can’t remember ever disliking anyone so much that their voice triggers me into menacing 👿.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These people who stick up for her are A) really thick or B) Do not follow her on Instagram.

R knows nothing about women supporting women. Throws her mum under the bus at every opportunity she gets, the boys Mum, her sister, the girls sisters, V......the list goes on.
More likely option C) they think its acceptable to treat people like dogs tit (probably do it themselves) so they don't see the issue with Rs behaviour 👍

Reactions: 7
On the beg again after showing they got over £1600 from a small business the other day. Why are none of the followers questioning what exactly all the donations, ad payments, gift vouchers, patreon etc are being used for if it's not providing these items?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Perhaps Beggy Brenda should search FB Marketplace or Gumtree herself. You know....actually do some work for a change. Instead shes gonna fleece her huns for more funds.

Reactions: 31
Shes got some front, I'll give her that! Stair gates are quite cheap in places like argos or asda. And Facebook there's always ones listed on there. She should also try registering with free cycle (if thats still around) I'm sure the people who are desperate don't care if they are brand new!!!

Reactions: 29
So she worn 2 hideous jumpers this week which totalled over £300 but asking her huns for 3 stairgates. Argos currently have some for £7….well we all know she has £19 in change so she only needs to beg for another £2 rather than add to the Amazon wish list…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Shes got some front, I'll give her that! Stair gates are quite cheap in places like argos or asda. And Facebook there's always ones listed on there. She should also try registering with free cycle (if thats still around) I'm sure the people who are desperate don't care if they are brand new!!!
That is too much hard work for her, and she obviously has no concept of money anymore. It's easier just to stick it on the amazon wish list, which is all expensive asks. I have just had a look........£50 vouchers etc
I thought when you ran places like the woman's centre you would do fundraisers, like coffee mornings etc and get local businesses involved to raise funds like this for emergency. Not just stick it on a bleeping wish list.

That is too much hard work for her, and she obviously has no concept of money anymore. It's easier just to stick it on the amazon wish list, which is all expensive asks. I have just had a look........£50 vouchers etc
I thought when you ran places like the woman's centre you would do fundraisers, like coffee mornings etc and get local businesses involved to raise funds like this for emergency. Not just stick it on a bleeping wish list.
Fancy giving her ideas like that when she’s only got one more day of hard work left. I’m calling us seeing a coffee day in January…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn't want to be seen so she's not going to do a coffee morning is she 🤣 even though they have coffee facilities lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stair gates start at about £25 on Amazon. She doesn’t even shop around to see where she can at least get the most for people’s money, she just goes to the easiest and quickest option possible.
What sort of charity would buy 3 stair gates for £75 when you could buy 10 in Argos for £70 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.