PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeso. When sloshua came in from pigeon patrol or folding napkins in the staff canteen he really is a formless twit and she gets all excited to see him ! Fml !
I really wish sloshy had a brother who would give him a reality check !

Reactions: 8
Coincidentally, this randomly came up on my Facebook… 😂 size seems about right with the conversation atm
2235DE47-4BC1-470B-AC44-AB96512D6206.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I see she’s talking to herself again. Isn’t that the first sign of madness 🙃?
Nah, the first sign of madness is Suggs walking down your garden path. (I’m sorry. It’s terrible. I know)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
G
Does everyone drive Automatics in the south? It’s so rare where I live
Got my first one recently (Southerner here), it's hybrid electric/petrol & I think they're more commonly automatic (though I'm no expert). Mega economical & an absolute piece of piss to drive. It's basically a go-kart. A 4 year old (with very long legs) could drive it.

The only time I wish for a manual is on the dual carriageways here which are very hilly and steep in places. Rachel filmed his dick once, the shadow of it anyway, I'm glad I didn't see that one🤢 it's been mentioned here in the past.

Anyway the roast dinners are back🙄 looking forward to the Christmas day posts when it shows them eating what they have every other day of the year, complete with glum faces, no drinks, crackers or anything. Plus Wilby excluded and running riot.
I meant next car would be a automatic as would be easier on the old legs in city traffic, I never seen the dick story but now I still feel I need to bleach my brain, you need to elaborate, are you saying it was out out or was it a pic of him in his tiny shorts? lol

I have a manual at the moment but next car will be a automatic, hopefully it will be a long while before I need a another car, currently got a little hyundai 10, 12 years old and less than 60k miles, its a great little runner, but with living in a city and stuck in traffic a lot of the time a manual would be easier especially with my arthritis spreading quickly during my menopause.
Moving on, I have been increasingly getting more and more annoyed at Josh, I don't need to go into why as we all know why, I am going to apologise in advance, I am not normally publicly crude but I am now convinced Josh has a really really small dick and I am convinced he really has no fun in the bedroom or woods anymore, he is asserting his masculinity by bullying and bossing his 2 older son's about. It really is unpleasant to watch and I have no idea why she thinks this makes great content and I really don't know why her hun followers think its funny. It makes me feel sick.
Anyway a little off topic but a bit of a giggle, my puppy is 6 months old(yesterday) and today she has barked properly for the first time, I have been worried about her, the vets have laughed at me, but she can bark, she does have a voice, and now after hearing her all I can think about is...Be careful what you wish for! lol
Edit, I meant next car will be a automatic..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
All electric cars are automatic. It’s the way the engine works in an automatic car apparently. My husband is currently researching the purchase of an electric car and I am being bombarded by such interesting facts. I do assure you he is not at all like Sloshua

• Haha
I'd imagine his penis is like his personality. Non existent. R spending her teenager days dreaming and drooling over that. Even resorting to shagging Mannah to get near him makes me want to vom.
His sister definitely got the testosterone in that family 🤢.
Nasty little bully.
I can't wait till the older boys sod off and never make contact with those two weirdos.

Reactions: 16
To be fair to sloshy if I had a dick and I seen R coming towards it I would tuck mine away as well. What the hell is going on with her hair now? All of a sudden it’s grown into a mushroom shape 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow....I've had a few wines this evening but I agree with R. Cameltoe Carl comes waltzing in and straight in on Seb, even though he's helping with dinner (probably being paid for it but still...). She's right to say he should say hello, how are you? Etc.

Anyway, she's still a bleep and once again a prat on a mat!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.