PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm out at the moment in a car park and I tried putting it into drive with the door open, apart from the beeping going off like mad I was able to put it into gear. She really is full of tit. The huns will swear she is telling the truth though. Also are courtesy cars usually brand new?

Reactions: 12
I'm out at the moment in a car park and I tried putting it into drive with the door open, apart from the beeping going off like mad I was able to put it into gear. She really is full of tit. The huns will swear she is telling the truth though. Also are courtesy cars usually brand new?
Quite often yes

Reactions: 3
Shes got some front, I'll give her that! Stair gates are quite cheap in places like argos or asda. And Facebook there's always ones listed on there. She should also try registering with free cycle (if thats still around) I'm sure the people who are desperate don't care if they are brand new!!!
More front than Brighton! That patchwork shithouse only opened a few months ago, since then she's had £15,000 in funding, the Patreon cash, £1,600 from one of the small businesses that donated their profits, however much the Amazon gifts amounted to, not to mention the gifted Christmas tree and decorations, plus all the other bits and pieces donated (flashcards, choking hazard worry dolls, flowers, wall hangings etc) and now she's on the beg for bleeping stair gates? 🤯 I stopped giving a tit about the huns who donate to her a long time ago, because frankly they deserve to be scammed out of every penny they have if they can't see what's going on here 🤷

Reactions: 33
Does everyone drive Automatics in the south? It’s so rare where I live

Reactions: 6
How many vulnerable people would love to have £19 just to leave in a drawer? She has never in her life experienced true poverty. She really does boil my piss 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I reckon she didn’t put her foot on the brake. But just the one time. Not the 46428 times she said it would go into drive.

*wouldn't go into drive 🙄

Reactions: 6
I reckon she didn’t put her foot on the brake. But just the one time. Not the 46428 times she said it would go into drive.

*wouldn't go into drive 🙄
And how likely is it that she got out, got back in without closing the door properly, got out again (to let the bloke in), got back in and again didn't shut the door, got out again etc? Most cars have a sign on the dashboard that lights up if there's a door open these days 🤷 she just has to lie and embellish every single detail, doesn't she?

Reactions: 17
Does everyone drive Automatics in the south? It’s so rare where I live
I don't know, automatic is easier for me now after years of trying to learn in a manual. I've heard that eventually all cars will be automatic. Someone said yesterday that Rachel needs to resit her test? If she can't even go up that driveway in an automatic she has a serious problem.

Mind blown. Rachel giving Joyce parenting tips because he is so crappy to Seb as soon as he walks in the house. He really is a horrible person. He must be getting bullied at work and comes home and takes it out on his defenceless boys because no matter what they do wrong, they don't deserve to be punished so often and so much. Meanwhile his wife and the girls can do no wrong.
B0179EDB-3F1C-47D6-A977-E188AAE36318.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
God imagine if you sat across from her in an office if she had a office job ?!? our eyes would roll back your head continuously!
as for working beside Joyce sorry I mean sloshua bet he gets sent for tartan paint etc 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know, automatic is easier for me now after years of trying to learn in a manual. I've heard that eventually all cars will be automatic. Someone said yesterday that Rachel needs to resit her test? If she can't even go up that driveway in an automatic she has a serious problem.

Mind blown. Rachel giving Joyce parenting tips because he is so crappy to Seb as soon as he walks in the house. He really is a horrible person. He must be getting bullied at work and comes home and takes it out on his defenceless boys because no matter what they do wrong, they don't deserve to be punished so often and so much. Meanwhile his wife and the girls can do no wrong.
View attachment 927934
I have a manual at the moment but next car will be a automatic, hopefully it will be a long while before I need a another car, currently got a little hyundai 10, 12 years old and less than 60k miles, its a great little runner, but with living in a city and stuck in traffic a lot of the time a manual would be easier especially with my arthritis spreading quickly during my menopause.
Moving on, I have been increasingly getting more and more annoyed at Josh, I don't need to go into why as we all know why, I am going to apologise in advance, I am not normally publicly crude but I am now convinced Josh has a really really small dick and I am convinced he really has no fun in the bedroom or woods anymore, he is asserting his masculinity by bullying and bossing his 2 older son's about. It really is unpleasant to watch and I have no idea why she thinks this makes great content and I really don't know why her hun followers think its funny. It makes me feel sick.
Anyway a little off topic but a bit of a giggle, my puppy is 6 months old(yesterday) and today she has barked properly for the first time, I have been worried about her, the vets have laughed at me, but she can bark, she does have a voice, and now after hearing her all I can think about is...Be careful what you wish for! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a manual at the moment but next car will be a automatic, hopefully it will be a long while before I need a another car, currently got a little hyundai 10, 12 years old and less than 60k miles, its a great little runner, but with living in a city and stuck in traffic a lot of the time a manual would be easier especially with my arthritis spreading quickly during my menopause.
Moving on, I have been increasingly getting more and more annoyed at Josh, I don't need to go into why as we all know why, I am going to apologise in advance, I am not normally publicly crude but I am now convinced Josh has a really really small dick and I am convinced he really has no fun in the bedroom or woods anymore, he is asserting his masculinity by bullying and bossing his 2 older son's about. It really is unpleasant to watch and I have no idea why she thinks this makes great content and I really don't know why her hun followers think its funny. It makes me feel sick.
Anyway a little off topic but a bit of a giggle, my puppy is 6 months old(yesterday) and today she has barked properly for the first time, I have been worried about her, the vets have laughed at me, but she can bark, she does have a voice, and now after hearing her all I can think about is...Be careful what you wish for! lol
The only time I wish for a manual is on the dual carriageways here which are very hilly and steep in places. Rachel filmed his dick once, the shadow of it anyway, I'm glad I didn't see that one🤢 it's been mentioned here in the past.

Anyway the roast dinners are back🙄 looking forward to the Christmas day posts when it shows them eating what they have every other day of the year, complete with glum faces, no drinks, crackers or anything. Plus Wilby excluded and running riot.

I’ll give her that , why couldn’t he come in and say ‘hi’ bet he’s like that constantly only this time it got caught on a live.

100% he has a needle dick. Chode boy . I wonder what emoji she uses for it when their sexting 🤢 cos it definitely not 🍆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think he tucks it anyway.
He often has a camel toe in those short shorts 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.