PTWM #108 Every breath I take, every pound I make, every tear I fake ... I'll be filming you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, she really believes in those drinks bottles with a smelly pod on, they use them all the time, but we never ever see them on her stories because she only films 5 minutes of her day and it always happens to be during the 5 minutes that not a single kid is drinking out of one, and they're never left lying around the house because the kids are so diligent at putting things away 🤷
Plus she said herself in the ad she'd never used it before 🤦🏻‍♀️. I just can't believe companies pay her for this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t been on here for months, largely because I couldn’t stand listening to, or thinking about, her and her mates for one second longer.

Anyway the other night I put some Christmas bedding on - for the first time ever - and my partner said “Christ, you’re going for the influencer Christmas this year” (I have gone way bigger than ever before 😂) anyway, totally random but I saw another influencer doing a prat on a mat advert the other day and for the first time in months I thought “I wonder what the Paignton lot are up to now”.

So I just went on her stories and low and behold Queen R is doing her usual prat on a mat advert, on her bed. With my Christmas bedding on it. My partner will be pleased when he gets home tonight as I’ve taken it back off, point taken, I don’t want to be anywhere near R level of life. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She gets it wrong again. Her “days with you” post about Betsy is crass as usual. She’s spending the day in the centre where apparently people share the most horrendous things with Rachel…and she’s making it a whimsical, lovely day. They do not go together, learn that you knob head. When you run a charity and are asking for funding, you have to consider your lifestyle and the way you speak. Volunteers I worked with know this, so why does this “director” know so little?

Reactions: 27
The womens centre isn’t open on a Friday so wonder if they are:-

A. Helping with the upcoming street market for this weekend such as donating presents or helping out with set ups

or

B. Helping themselves to all the deliveries received from Amazon from the huns

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Has anyone got a note of what was on the wish list? Be interesting to see what Santa brings her kids and Emily’s son on Xmas day

Reactions: 11
For someone who was flogging the elf on the shelve shite he has been very absent !?!!
Even with the apparently amazing, creative, life-enhancing Porky Pigshit prompt cards that supposedly take all the hard work out of Elf on the Shelf, she still can’t be arsed to make the effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bloody boring this. She might as well shut everything down if she’s going to be this dull. It’s worse than being a tit.

Reactions: 13
Wow! Just wow! .... Not bothered to look at stories properly to see what Edie's written, but why involve an 8/9 yr old??
Am I just overreacting? This is odd, isn't it?

Screenshot_20211217-203911.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Getting edie to write cards to her now instead of writing her own 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe they’re taking credit for the gifts! ( actually I can) surely it should say , hope you like the gifts that were kindly donated ! Cheeky witches.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
So you can hear someone tidying up in the kitchen, W is being babysat by the tv, Em is telling E what to write in the cards and Saint Rach is sitting on her arse doing f-all, just filming everyone 😡
Would be nice if it said in the card, the presents were donated not actually provided by the ‘Patchwork girls’ 🙁

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.