PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she had to go to London to do these activities? There is plenty of stuff going on in her local area.

Reactions: 4
I heard today that some bastard stole presents at our local Tesco that were being collected for families in need. Emily had better be careful posting about all the stuff at the "women's centre" as clearly some people will stoop that low to steal Christmas presents.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I know she is a greedy user who has no morales so this is small in comparison….

but please can someone explain the gym leggings with boots to me? Is this why she copies others style as if she doesn’t, she ends up thinking todays outfit is ok? And what Edie is wearing and why do they think it is appropriate to wear in public and when it is freezing cold.

embarrassing Rach

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m really hoping I and possibly S too are spending sometime with their mum 🤞🏻

I know she is a greedy user who has no morales so this is small in comparison….

but please can someone explain the gym leggings with boots to me? Is this why she copies others style as if she doesn’t, she ends up thinking todays outfit is ok? And what Edie is wearing and why do they think it is appropriate to wear in public and when it is freezing cold.

embarrassing Rach
I really thought she just had a jumper on with flesh coloured fishnet tights on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Couldn't E have put some clothes on for the event? She must be freezing. The huns will be going crazy gushing over how she's all grown up now🤢 the comments so far on Joyce's post have been sickening.

All those children will be so traumatised as adults, who gets the lucky dip to be selected to spend time with either of their parents and then find out that they aren't good enough anymore and mum or dad would prefer to be with other people's kids. I really hope I is living elsewhere now with Hanman or gangster gran.

Ffs.
View attachment 891241
The face of a woman who hates having to ‘work’ for her ad wages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only reason any of these influencers go to these events is to arse lick other influencers and hopefully gain more followers. I love to know what they say to their husbands about each other

Reactions: 8
I bet PA jo feels really crappy sometimes. Imagine booking all these free trips for rach and getting her all the ads and freebies and she never gets invited, or her kids 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Maybe I is there, but isn’t allowed to be filmed. I mean surely she’s not that much of a bleep?????
But then this is rach???
Maybe the social services was about the boys not been allowed to be filmed, but then seb has featured a fair bit. Would
Love to know what’s happened with it all,

Reactions: 9
I find it so baffling that they’ve taken Stabby’s kid and left her at home with Wibble. Surely Rach & Stabby should’ve taken the kids and Josh stay at home with his own sons. It makes no sense.

I think that the SS referral this time was taken more seriously (obviously it wasn’t anonymous,) and they’ve had a rocket up their arses over their parenting. I wouldn’t be surprised if the case is still ongoing and that’s why no one can speak up.

Reactions: 46
Thanks to you lovely people for the updates without me adding to her view count. I did watch a bit of her snot fest the other night regarding W and not being able to put him in the buggy/car etc. yet today she puts up a clip of him getting ready to go for his walk and in he gets to the buggy no problem. Also the eating of cereal, you could hear her saying Jesus Christ when he dropped it.. you see Rachet it’s YOUR reaction to W that contributes to his acting out. YOU get frustrated with him, he picks up on that. Reassurance and “well done” or “try again” with out the “I hate this I hate my life attitude“ tone in your voice might help,that beautiful boy. hes a smart little boy, he does have some words, encourage, repetition teach him and most of all LEARN FROM HIM.

Reactions: 23
Honestly both those kids are way too old for the snowman, I hope I told her where to go, I mean what 11 yr old wants to go to an event like that?? I mean yeah the hotel and looking round London would be cool but they wouldn’t just treat the kids to that would they - has to be an ulterior motive, I knew it would be some sort of ad or promo work. She could have said we are going on a promotional trip and taking the kids but no let’s pretend we are taking the darling out with her friend for some special 1:1 time 🙄🙄 I totally agree Jo and R should have gone and J should have been left at home spending some quality time with W and his boys. I bet E is glad she no longer has to be cleaning/dogs body at R’s anymore. I’m glad she at least gets to have weekends doing her own thing and not mixing with twit face.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

Buy stuff off my Amazon wish list for the needy, meanwhile I’ll accept free TV’s.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How old is Edie? I know I was about 10 when I found out Santa was not real, and if memory serves me right my 3 children were around the same age.
Edie is growing up far too quickly, look at the list she did, it wasn’t to Santa it was a list for at home, so assuming she does one for at the Hambleton and one at her biological fathers.
And none of it was a regular 8 year olds wish list.
As for the cropped top, that’s a no no at her age, it’s smaller than her knickers.
It makes me scratch my head, Rach is so desperate for her girls to grow up to quick, yet she has tried to keep Wilby a baby for as long as possible.

Reactions: 15
Also that ref to older sisters being the back bone, what about B’s big sisters?? Or do they not count as they are just half sisters and they have dared to speak out to protect their mum so they are now blacklisted 🙄

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion part time working Child Using mummy Narcissistic Thief

Also that ref to older sisters being the back bone, what about B’s big sisters?? Or do they not count as they are just half sisters and they have dared to speak out to protect their mum so they are now blacklisted 🙄
And her own sister who featured so heavily in the beginning and hasn't been seen much since she flew in R's BFF from Australia for when they got back from Gretna Green!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.