PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes are fuzzy and my brain is now questioning what the duck was that word salad it just consumed. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is one of my biggest issues with R. You either cut the so called toxic people out your life and move on or forgive them and rebuild a relationship. You can’t constantly throw someone under the bus especially when they don’t have a platform like herself and then a week later play happy families on your Instagram. You shouldn’t be using your “trauma” for likes on social media. There isn’t much in this world I would ever hold a grudge against my children for but what she does is unforgivable

Reactions: 32
It's insane how Joyce is obsessively posting photos of E and Stabby's son, but no photos to be seen on his ig of his eldest 2 sons. I had to scroll all the way down to 2018, the other photos he has of the boys, the girls are in the photos too. It's not healthy to be so determined to make another mans child his own.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So, she made some money out of her first book that was more or less factual, we all know she made peanuts out of her second, fictional.
99p amazon.
So now she is grabbing at straws and wanting to re-wright her first book.
There is only so many times people want to hear about her childhood.
She has shared the basics and that's enough, ffs every sentence is going to have to have a TRIGGER warning if she gives more details.

It's insane how Joyce is obsessively posting photos of E and Stabby's son, but no photos to be seen on his ig of his eldest 2 sons. I had to scroll all the way down to 2018, the other photos he has of the boys, the girls are in the photos too. It's not healthy to be so determined to make another mans child his own.
I would like to think he is respecting their mother, probably not but we live in hope, as its been said Rach is the big earner so she gives no shits.

Admin please remove if not acceptable.
I owe another member a apology from a few weeks ago, no excuses really, I got confused, I was riddled with grief at the news at a loss in my family, I was not thinking straight. I am very sorry.

Admin please remove if not acceptable.
I owe another member a apology from a few weeks ago, no excuses really, I got confused, I was riddled with grief at the news at a loss in my family, I was not thinking straight. I am very sorry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s shocking how out of touch this delusional woman really is.

last week, does an advert for very with hundreds of pounds worth of toys, that weren’t fit for the purpose for her child’s ages or needs, then a week later asks for donations for her ‘centre’ (coffee/ playing shops, centre).
Why didn’t she donate those toys to the cause?

Then sharing, the small business who’s giving a portion of the ‘profits’ to the centre. Claiming grab a bargain. Woman, you don’t know the meaning of the word.
£3.99 for a crappy key, which you can get for a quid in Poundland.
Took a butchers round the website and duck me, it’s basically daylight robbery/ a scam. £16 for a pretty box with a few packs of maltesers. Damm, people must have money to burn. And man, I must be in the wrong business…..if I can tart up a box and throw a bit of chocolate in and charge that amount. Although, I wouldn’t as I have morals and live in the real world.

and as for this whole WillBe and his world, nice, already laying the seeds for another little part of the internet to cash in on. The lad hasn’t even officially been diagnosed yet. She wants to be grateful they’ve caught any problems this early on, and tbh I’m confused how they didn’t pick up on it sooner as they’ve had now many kids before him.

my 12 year old son (first born) has only just been diagnosed with autism and it’s a nightmare, we’ve got no support, nothing and everything is a fight. At least she has the money to go private.

and may I add, this whole spin people put on it, is bullshit… ‘it’s a superpower, they’re special etc 🙄🤮’ nah it bleeping ain’t, it’s tough, it’s making life 10 tens bloody harder for the person going through it and those around them.
F6FF2538-BAD5-497C-A0E1-4D0B29CEFC73.jpeg

94086590-0066-4ACD-B016-951F88B73CFA.jpeg

35F9943C-EBA0-4752-8448-958CBD3B5C0A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Thanks to Rachealle because I really struggle to sleep sometimes and her writing literally knocked me out, we have all experienced trauma, or difficult situations, we are all humans, we make mistakes, we make poor choices. The problem with her is that she doesn’t move on; she is so ‘woe is me’- I just don’t want to let my childhood define me, what matters is who I am now. Therapy is reflective but then you move forward, she is so stuck in the past and self care obsessed. Maybe she has a personality disorder, maybe she is on the autistic spectrum, she is fascinating to follow- I remember the first ever series of big brother and the fascination I had, I think that’s the reason I still follow Rachael and Josh and their social experiment x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm halfway through Lisa Jewell's latest novel (highly recommend btw) and it made me wonder if R ever finished The Family Upstairs 🤔
Which is the newest? I felt genuinely sad when I finished the family upstairs so I’ve bought the girls not sure if it’s newest

Here Rach I’d ask about your books but you are a twit
Yours
One of them bastards on the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It's only in the last few years that she fell out with her sister (since her book came out?). She used to have I and S at weekends. But nothing like throwing all your relatives under a train and pretending that her sister has hated her since she was born🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s on a train journey after a gifted weekend with a couple of her family and all she can think about is raking up her past yet again? I had a crappy past. Apart from my husband, I’ve never told anyone. Loads of people do. Shut the duck up and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.