PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet PA jo feels really crappy sometimes. Imagine booking all these free trips for rach and getting her all the ads and freebies and she never gets invited, or her kids 🤣🤣
Wasn't PA Jo's daughter Edie's "BFF" not long ago, I remember Ratchet filming them walking down the street holding hands and tagging Jo

Reactions: 17
How old is Edie? I know I was about 10 when I found out Santa was not real, and if memory serves me right my 3 children were around the same age.
Edie is growing up far too quickly, look at the list she did, it wasn’t to Santa it was a list for at home, so assuming she does one for at the Hambleton and one at her biological fathers.
And none of it was a regular 8 year olds wish list.
As for the cropped top, that’s a no no at her age, it’s smaller than her knickers.
It makes me scratch my head, Rach is so desperate for her girls to grow up to quick, yet she has tried to keep Wilby a baby for as long as possible.
E is a year older than one of my daughters and a year younger than my other daughter and the difference between mine and E is massive. I tell them constantly that they have all the time in the world when they are older for TiK Tok, make up, crop tops etc but right now they are children and they should enjoy it as much as they possibly can because it soon goes by. I will never understand why parents want their kids to grow up so quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is it just me but who is James Lewis the actor and why is she tagging him, is this meant to be a John Lewis ad?
is this a duck up?
He’s a painter & writes in calligraphy who has a following on TikTok and Instagram, he Sells paint brushes.

Reactions: 1
duck me with a feather duster, I knew her writing was pretty shoddy but she has made basic grammar mistakes throughout the whole snooze fest. Basically R, we have all pretty much had crappy parts in our childhoods, so did our parents and so did their parents but nearly 40 years later, we still aren’t trying to crucify them…I can’t wait to see the books her kids being out about her parenting!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
“My mums big sister played parent”
( betsy plays parent to wilby)

“No one to collect them from school and ask about their days”
( R doesn’t collect Isaac or Lula. JUST edie & R never wants to hear about THEIR DAY! we seen that when Seb tried to tell them about his day and Josh said he was bored)

🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Reactions: 25
I am really angry at her writing and sharing this, yet again throwing people under the bus, throwing people under the bus that are no longer alive to defend themselves.
I had and have had a tit life, my mother died of covid a few months ago, she was not the best mother to me ( another poster posted the other day about telling her mum about her step dad abusing her and the mum stayed with him, that was the same for me) my nan my mums mum passed away a coupe of weeks ago, she wasn't the best mum or nan either, they both had hard childhoods, but that is their story to tell not mine. I had not seen my mum for 9 years when she passed and didnt get to go to her funeral, I reconnected with my nan 6 weeks ago after 23 years, we had just a few hours together and it was lovely, then her cancer gripped her and she was gone. I have her funeral next Friday.
I guess what I am trying to say is, we all have our faults and we all duck up, but let the past be in the past, let the ones that have died lay restfully, Rach and other instagrammers love to say if you got nothing nice to say then say nothing, well they need to apply that to9 their own lives.
Yet again Rach is woe me and talking about people that are no longer here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.