PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! …. ‘There’s so much hear say (🤦🏼‍♀️) and so much I’m sure I dream’…….. says a lot about how her brain works 🤷🏼‍♀️
I hope her family get to see and read what she’s written and rip her a new hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Thanks to Rachealle because I really struggle to sleep sometimes and her writing literally knocked me out, we have all experienced trauma, or difficult situations, we are all humans, we make mistakes, we make poor choices. The problem with her is that she doesn’t move on; she is so ‘woe is me’- I just don’t want to let my childhood define me, what matters is who I am now. Therapy is reflective but then you move forward, she is so stuck in the past and self care obsessed. Maybe she has a personality disorder, maybe she is on the autistic spectrum, she is fascinating to follow- I remember the first ever series of big brother and the fascination I had, I think that’s the reason I still follow Rachael and Josh and their social experiment x
Well, if I wrote about my life I’d have about 5 books on the go. Some of us just move on. Yes I’ve had therapy, yes I’ve been on antidepressants (the real stuff, not the pastilles she advertised) and yes it’s all in my head playing over and over occasionally. You either cut the toxic people out and move on or move on and spend time with those members of your family. So she drags her mother under the bus all the time but then shows her on her stories? Baffled!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really don’t think she has any mental illness, I just think she’s a self-centred, selfish, and manipulative person (MH professional here!!)

Reactions: 32
What I don't understand is WHY? Who the duck actually wants to hear her whole BORING MUNDANE History? ( from what I've learnt from being on this forum, so many members have suffered much worse than she ever has 💔) Does anyone genuinely believe she's got Huns asking her to re-share her sorry saga? (If they are, WTF huns 🤬) .....What I'm trying to get at is....Who is She Trying to Guilt Trip???...she only posts this kind of drivel when someone has pissed on her chips....my vote is for #bekind

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.