PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe a child should feature in influencer’s ads. If it was a major company using a child in a proper ad they would have to have a contract signed and the child paid for it. But these influencers just pimp their kids out probably whether they like it or not and keep all the money.
it never used to bother me but you’re right. The ads with influencers kids used to be now and again but they’re nearly daily now. MOD AND FOD are perfect examples of how quickly your house of cards can come crashing down.
If you’re doing something dodgy you will be exposed.

Reactions: 15
Same. This is truly one of the most baffling things about all of her bullshit. Why has not even one person in her life spoken up and just annihilated her and all the crap she spouts?! There's not a chance I'd let someone tit all over me the way she's done to so many people without saying something. Even if it made me look bad too.

Even her oldest girls dad. She's slaughtered his character for years and years.. its pretty clear he's far from an angel but why has he not spoken up about anything? It doesn't make sense. How can one nobody from Devon have so much control over so many different people's lives.

There is not one person on this earth who could silence me if they were slandering my parenting, my children, my family etc. Unless they were a serious gangster with a group of hitmen for friends and would kill all my family if I spoke up 🤣😂. Rachet is far from a bleeping gangster ffs. Shes a buck toothed nobody with a wet weekend for a husband. Grim
I think there will be people calling her out but they are probably like me, with 68 followers who are all my family and friends. I could call out R all I wanted but who would hear me?

Reactions: 17
So not only has she had almost £15k worth of toys bought for her "centre" she has also gained £2k from a small business, she also worked with 3 other companies for their percentage to go to her so let's say that would potentially be another £6k (if they also made the extra 2k)... what the duck! Imagine how many families she could really help if she did it all properly. That money from the businesses will probably be her jo and Emily's Xmas bonus!!!! Out of this Xmas appeal she has potentially gained £24,000.
Her huns are bleeping idiots

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
What use is a fat loss coach to abused women and children? Just another obvious lie that nobody is coming through those doors.
B24CF180-979C-47B7-9373-386B78020609.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I think there will be people calling her out but they are probably like me, with 68 followers who are all my family and friends. I could call out R all I wanted but who would hear me?
Rachaellele now quickly searching for someone with 68 followers 🙈🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There is not one person on this earth who could silence me if they were slandering my parenting, my children, my family etc. Unless they were a serious gangster with a group of hitmen for friends and would kill all my family if I spoke up 🤣😂. Rachet is far from a bleeping gangster ffs. Shes a buck toothed nobody with a wet weekend for a husband. Grim
Me now imagining Rachael sending out threats like

“If you don’t let me write about how my Mum left when I was four and how my Step Mum wouldn’t put up with my attention seeking tit, I’ll send Stabby’s ex boyfriend round in the Volvo with Josh to give it one of them through your letterbox and take a note of your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here)

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm halfway through Lisa Jewell's latest novel (highly recommend btw) and it made me wonder if R ever finished The Family Upstairs 🤔

Reactions: 4
Nope. Didn't feel sorry for her. She's going for the 'wilbys world' rebrand. She was hoping the health visitor would say it's because he's a lockdown baby. She's only upset for herself. Saying she has to ring Josh and Betsy has to come and help her as wilby is too strong! He's two years old! How strong will he be in a few years. There's no way she'll be able to cope with his additional needs. Also saying he can do so much, he can build a tower! That's all she ever does with him!
I have a 4 year old son who is a very sturdy little boy and who is going through a really bad behaviour time just now (it’s been 3 months). He had to quickly change nurseries due to his private one closing (the lovely lady who owned and ran it died very suddenly) and is now at a school nursery so has had a big change that has knocked him sideways. The meltdowns he is having and the strength he has is incredible, unfortunately I don’t have the luxury of phoning someone to come and help me as my husband and parents work, my in laws all work. But I deal with him myself and realise he’s dealing with big things in his little world so do my best to not react and just get him the safe space to have the outburst and then talk to him after. Although when I’d taken him to his favourite place for a walk, and the dog, the other week and he was just on one the whole time and really misbehaving at the side of the river, I marched him (and the dog) back to the car crying (me) as it was all just too much, I’d loved to have phoned someone to come help me but I’m his mum and an adult so that’s just part of life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This all too suspicious for me, funny how all of what they wanted arrived next day delivery, I’m sure not every single hun has Amazon prime for next day delivery 🤔
Exactly what I thought when I saw that pile of boxes.

Dumb and dumber must have been reading here and realised their mistake of posting the hundreds of pounds worth of the huns money on gifts been left at the laundrette for anyone watching that fancied ransacking the place tonight. E has just posted that she has just finished packing them all back up again after unpacking them and they have now been took to their storage ready to wrap.
Dumb and dumber 👏🏻🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
it never used to bother me but you’re right. The ads with influencers kids used to be now and again but they’re nearly daily now. MOD AND FOD are perfect examples of how quickly your house of cards can come crashing down.
If you’re doing something dodgy you will be exposed.
I don't know how she has got away with this for so long just recently discovered this thread after reading I am shocked at her behaviour, she is so insincere and clearly now using wilbysworld for earnings clear exploitation how can you go from my child does not have any issues to then full-blown sensory issues she has decided to use his possible Autism these influencers make me ill, I feel sick with shame that this utterly vile behaviour is tolerated and even defended? That they have so many followers that gullible is scary what is wrong with people when honesty and sincerity is viewed with suspicion but liars and manipulators are adored?

Reactions: 19
I'm getting to the end of my tether with her (not that it matters to anyone 🤣). She has a very charmed life- a seemingly loving husband and 6 wonderful children along with a large supply of money she conned out of people that was enough to buy her house. She goes on about hardships and her experiences but I don't think she has a clue. Rants about her 'toxic' mother but is happy for T to be around her and be in her home. My mother is toxic. She sided with her husband, my stepdad, when I told her about his sexual abuse of me and as a result i haven't seen or spoken to her since. That's toxic Raq and a horrible thing to go through. Not you sat there in your £200 Cardi going on about your struggles. W is a lovely little boy and she has the money to go private and get him the care he needs when so many have to wait on the NHS. It grates on me how she didn't say anything about Sarah Everard particularly given Joyce's job role. I had a horrendous experience sith the police reporting my abuse and I genuinely will never go to them for help again. But our Raq can sit in her house full of gifted tit snorting and laughing and asking US to find money we may not have to fulfil the amazon wishlist when she had over a grands worth of gifted toys at the start of the month. Sorry for the rant but it sickens me.
Sorry I've only commented on this thread a couple of times, but this comment really stood out for me 💖

Firstly, I'm so sorry to hear what you went through 💔 I doubt Rach could comprehend your experience and how that would feel to endure it.
What you said about her not mentioning Sarah Everard, maybe it's because of Josh's job? That's my theory and to me he does come across as someone - and I know it's awful to assume - who likes a bit of "banter" with "the lads". That's my take on it anyway 🤷

Secondly, sorry you had a horrible experience of reporting to the police. I went through the same reporting my ex for rape and it took me years to heal and be able to do so. The police officer dealing with it (male 🙄) dropped the investigation, because my ex said he didn't do it and they took his word over mine - not taking into account his criminal history or evidence of him doing the same to another ex girlfriend. He felt the need to say it was "suspicious how an ex partner crawls out of the woodwork after so many years". So I know how you feel with the crappy experience, some of the police (no, not all) can be truly vile when dealing with victims 🥺 sending you love 💖💖

P.S. Rachael is a twit.
P.P.S how many bleeping ads does she do daily?! 🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 14
duck me. What an over inflated sense of ego. Wow wow wow.
I'm just catching up, not that anyone cares but I've been a bit poorly, working and on the hamster wheel of life 🤣
Wow. What a Cu Next Tuesday she is😆
Hope you feel better very soon

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So not only has she had almost £15k worth of toys bought for her "centre" she has also gained £2k from a small business, she also worked with 3 other companies for their percentage to go to her so let's say that would potentially be another £6k (if they also made the extra 2k)... what the duck! Imagine how many families she could really help if she did it all properly. That money from the businesses will probably be her jo and Emily's Xmas bonus!!!! Out of this Xmas appeal she has potentially gained £24,000.
Her huns are bleeping idiots
And another 400 odd subscribers to her patreon account!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The reason she doesn’t write as much anymore on social media isn’t because trolls have knocked her confidence, it’s because everything she used to write was bullshit and lies and she knows she would now be called out on it instantly and it could lead to people potentially delving further into her lies and scams.

All her previous FB ‘stories’ that painted her out to be a victim/saviour (changing the way D&C police deal with DV victims, dealing with bereaved families instead of the police, swooping in to save young mothers at Mothercare blah blah) - whilst we were all probably sucked in at one point in time, they are laughable now. Those tales where she drove through the night to give a warrior up North money, where she placed 6 warriors a week in refuge whilst trained professionals were unable etc. If she tried any bollocks like that now she knows she’d be laughed off the Internet and too many questions would be asked about the validity of her claims. Even if those questions were only on here.

If what she were to write on her Patreon is true, then why would she care what people on Tattle would say? Stand by your truth Rachel like Beyoncé (🙄😂). Only she can’t, as it’s complete lies & fiction and nothing to do with trolls.

She’s not scared of trolls, she’s just scared of more people copping on to what a fraud and lair she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The reason she doesn’t write as much anymore on social media isn’t because trolls have knocked her confidence, it’s because everything she used to write was bullshit and lies and she knows she would now be called out on it instantly and it could lead to people potentially delving further into her lies and scams.

All her previous FB ‘stories’ that painted her out to be a victim/saviour (changing the way D&C police deal with DV victims, dealing with bereaved families instead of the police, swooping in to save young mothers at Mothercare blah blah) - whilst we were all probably sucked in at one point in time, they are laughable now. Those tales where she drove through the night to give a warrior up North money, where she placed 6 warriors a week in refuge whilst trained professionals were unable etc. If she tried any bollocks like that now she knows she’d be laughed off the Internet and too many questions would be asked about the validity of her claims. Even if those questions were only on here.

If what she were to write on her Patreon is true, then why would she care what people on Tattle would say? Stand by your truth Rachel like Beyoncé (🙄😂). Only she can’t, as it’s complete lies & fiction and nothing to do with trolls.

She’s not scared of trolls, she’s just scared of more people copping on to what a fraud and lair she is.
I think it’s also because they are no longer a big money spinner for her. When she started out, she made money and received gifts and opportunities by writing tit on FB and guilt-tripping people into donating to PayPal off the back of what she wrote. Now she makes money from Patreon, ads, and guilt-tripping people into donating to the women’s centre she doesn’t need to waste her time writing long-winded posts, she just has to spent 2 minutes talking to camera and boom that’s another grand 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I'd be annoyed if I subscribed to that Patreon and didn't get what I'd signed up for ie the journalling. It's like when she told people they'd get a newsletter/email of where the PayPal funds were being used 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.