PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a proper bleeping crank isn’t she? Her sister doesn’t like her because she was born 😂😂😂. Her memory for an under four year old is a medical marvel. Utterly unprecedented, never been seen in psychological research anywhere ever 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I bet she is fuming that we all get to read her Patreon stuff and that she has a tattler subscribing 😂😂 thank you @Lucyinthesky88 for taking one for the team. What a load of utter shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is not coming from the heart, you can see where she has pre written and she is just joining it up. its a bit like her first book, everything written had already been written on her facebook, it is all old news.

Reactions: 13
God I hope leisa sees this. It's worse than what she wrote in her book!

Thread title: selling every part of her fam for a few quid on the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thread suggestion.
Josh bought be a rabbit and wore my thong, I will sell anything on my Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OF COURSE her dad was rocking, sobbing, and holding a bleeping wedding picture 🙄 Jesus bleeping christ, she pulls the biggest load of bullshit out of thin air, doesn't she? 😂😂😂😂😂
Word on the street is he was horrifically vomiting too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s on a train journey after a gifted weekend with a couple of her family and all she can think about is raking up her past yet again? I had a crappy past. Apart from my husband, I’ve never told anyone. Loads of people do. Shut the duck up and move on.
And just happened to have a photo of her parents blind date and wedding to hand. Naturally

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Which is the newest? I felt genuinely sad when I finished the family upstairs so I’ve bought the girls not sure if it’s newest

Here Rach I’d ask about your books but you are a twit
Yours
One of them bastards on the internet
The Night She Disappeared. It's fab!
The Girls was a few years ago.

Reactions: 4
I'm just relieved that she knows that her mum copped off with a young lad. The whole bloody village knew that and the fact that she was unplanned. Her poor mum and family. Fancy broadcasting that. I think a lot of what she writes is about what other people have told her and she has appropriated their stories as her own. Truly sad.

Reactions: 24
Just a thought. Saviour of women, DA, etc..
Now ignoring the fact that you have an amazing memory (inherited by your eldest) .. if any of that guff written was true the first thing I thought was perhaps her mum was actually a victim of DV, very much reads like ' wife was cut off from family and support network, husband was absent and emotionally unavailable, arguments, wife ran away" .. sounds like you should have a day off using your mother as a whipping post!
Whilst you are at it, you should stop creating false memories I'm the same as you Rach and I cant remember that far back. I too had a traumatic childhood, I dont rehash these traumatic events day after day after day. I had therapy, I now have a very good life, like you say you do. I dont believe you if you really did have a good life you would leave the past in the past, because 100% they don't go together. You're so hung up on the past you can't be present, money does not buy happiness.
Also you should revisit that passage about mothers not being present, siblings raising siblings and take a long hard look at yourself. One day Betsy will be writing stories on the Internet about you.

Reactions: 40
I skim read the word soup. What I did learn though is..
She was abandoned at age 4 (who knew?!)
Her nan was called Ethel.
Her dog was also named Ethel.

Reader, she named her dog after her nan.
She is charm personified 😚.

If you met one hole, then you've probably met an hole. If everyone you meet is an hole, odds are it's you who's the hole. Not wanting to be blithe but I'm guessing it's the same for abusive/toxic/narcissistic people.
Again, not being blasé about abuse, just my observations.

Reactions: 32
Thread Title - PTWM #106 Just grow up Rach. For heavens sake woman, just grow up.

I have never known an adult be so regressive and unable to process events in their life like her. She is problematic at best and possibly ill at worst. She doesn’t seem to have a grasp on reality at all and her responses are just so childlike. Like she point blank refuses to see the world through an adult eyes. She truly believes her own fabrications as fact rather than image she’s built up in her head. It’s just that as you read that, it sticks out like a sore thumb it’s being written by a teen mind. She has evolved at all from the moment in her teens where she cut herself off.

It will be and is already to the detriment of her own children well being and relationships with others. She should have been referred for proper treatment by the hypnotherapist. That was a complete failing on their part.

What a mess!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.