PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So probably a #gifted trip....the Inghams stayed in one of the Park Plaza hotels in the summer on a gifted break. So annoying.

I'm putting my money on Shreks adventure tomorrow or Matilda

Reactions: 7
I actually feel a bit sorry for be kind. A 17 year old from a happy home does not move out twice in the space of a year. She doesn’t have her sisters to go to for support now so I’m thinking she had most likely moved in with the (older?) boyfriend which could be a recipe for disaster though I’m sure the hero of all women saint R will know all about that. Rather than trying to repair some of the damaged relationships with her children she’s pissed off again for the weekend 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I wonder why she’s fallen out with her brother. If it’s the one that moved abroad I actually liked him, I mean he was a bit of a piss head but I found him funny at times.

Reactions: 13
Hang on a min so they asked everyone to buy from the small businesses that were giving a percentage to the women’s centre for what? Why didn’t they use those proceeds for buying the gifts?? Sorry if this has already been said?! Or was that money just a random fundraiser so that the small businesses got a shout out and some extra business over Dec??
I can’t believe that all arrived today and she wasn’t even there to help, once again E is left doing the actual donkey work. Arrhhh when will this end 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Hang on a min so they asked everyone to buy from the small businesses that were giving a percentage to the women’s centre for what? Why didn’t they use those proceeds for buying the gifts?? Sorry if this has already been said?! Or was that money just a random fundraiser so that the small businesses got a shout out and some extra business over Dec??
I can’t believe that all arrived today and she wasn’t even there to help, once again E is left doing the actual donkey work. Arrhhh when will this end 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Promote small businesses when you can get a discount for yourself but otherwise give thousands of pounds to the the richest man in the world who pays next to no tax over here 🙈

Reactions: 15
“W needs routine” thank duck he’s getting that from Stabby Jo hun!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Err hate to break up the party but what the Holy duck has happened to Rachel's face?
9D3740AB-62BD-487E-BBFC-D01AA791BE88.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
As a normal, non deranged mother of 4 children, I can safely say, if my 17 yr old had moved out twice in a year, my eldest son was clearly struggling in the most important year at school, my middle daughter had autism/anxiety and my toddler had autism and needed routine…I would be staying bleeping HOME every weekend making sure they were all ok !

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sorry, not been around for a while - actually deactivated my account and took a break from here and insta, but have come a-crawling back 😆
Had R said Betsy has moved out, or is it just an assumption?

Reactions: 7
Sorry, not been around for a while - actually deactivated my account and took a break from here and insta, but have come a-crawling back 😆
Had R said Betsy has moved out, or is it just an assumption?
She said it on her Patreon. There’s a screen shot further up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.