PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she moved in with her boyfriend and he still lived with his mum, I hope the mum finds tattle, imagine the gossip 🤣🤣🤣
In all seriousness though, I do hope betsy is ok and Rach didn't gaslight her or make her take the rap for her again! That poor girl just needs a mother figure.

Reactions: 24
For anyone local to Torbay who would like to donate to families in need please consider supporting Re4orm’s Christmas Appeal, they are working with early years providers, local schools, the Council and Children’s services to ensure families who need it are supported.

As you were ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So now she is making out that someone messaged her about the W eating watching peppa - we all know she means she looked on Tattle.

So he has sensory issues and gags at food if he is seeing what he is eating, surely you have to work on it though and not just give in. What did people do before ipads and tv on demand??!

Can’t believe they have nearly got all of their items bought that is shocking, surely there’s no way she will be filming her dropping the gifts off due to safe guarding??

Why is E and her friend going on a trip to London on a school day with R and J, does she not have school?? She said it’s for an event l, I wonder if it’s an advert lol?

Exactly!! My son at the age of two gagged and made himself sick at most foods. She's just got no perseverance or motivation to get W passed this stage which is so sad. This stage brings excitement, awareness and panic about his future. Why change it, she's bloody loving it!

Reactions: 7
Honestly, I’d ruin her if she was my family member. Literally blow her life apart without giving one tit. The kids would be better off anyway. The sheer hell of her going over and over and over everything, making up more tit as she goes along would kill me. I do not know how they have the patience!
Same. This is truly one of the most baffling things about all of her bullshit. Why has not even one person in her life spoken up and just annihilated her and all the crap she spouts?! There's not a chance I'd let someone tit all over me the way she's done to so many people without saying something. Even if it made me look bad too.

Even her oldest girls dad. She's slaughtered his character for years and years.. its pretty clear he's far from an angel but why has he not spoken up about anything? It doesn't make sense. How can one nobody from Devon have so much control over so many different people's lives.

There is not one person on this earth who could silence me if they were slandering my parenting, my children, my family etc. Unless they were a serious gangster with a group of hitmen for friends and would kill all my family if I spoke up 🤣😂. Rachet is far from a bleeping gangster ffs. Shes a buck toothed nobody with a wet weekend for a husband. Grim

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Same. This is truly one of the most baffling things about all of her bullshit. Why has not even one person in her life spoken up and just annihilated her and all the crap she spouts?! There's not a chance I'd let someone tit all over me the way she's done to so many people without saying something. Even if it made me look bad too.

Even her oldest girls dad. She's slaughtered his character for years and years.. its pretty clear he's far from an angel but why has he not spoken up about anything? It doesn't make sense. How can one nobody from Devon have so much control over so many different people's lives.

There is not one person on this earth who could silence me if they were slandering my parenting, my children, my family etc. Unless they were a serious gangster with a group of hitmen for friends and would kill all my family if I spoke up 🤣😂. Rachet is far from a bleeping gangster ffs. Shes a buck toothed nobody with a wet weekend for a husband. Grim
I reckon she threatens them with lawyers etc. probably pays to have them sent strongly worded letters - which will scare a lot of people.

Reactions: 12
Well at least if they don’t get all the gifts on the wish list they could use the vouchers they get to buy the rest? Silly me, why would she do that.

I reckon she threatens them with lawyers etc. probably pays to have them sent strongly worded letters - which will scare a lot of people.
I sincerely do not think her eldest girls dads would be worried about a sincerely worded solicitors. Just doesn’t seem the type clearly does not give two shits. Just my opinion!

What's wrong with E having a childhood, the huns are all saying the same as Astrid. She's 8 ffs🤦🏻‍♀️
ACBE9465-8AA2-42E0-AC30-D506710E6AFE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Pretty sure Edie isn’t Kobeeeeee’s bestie but never mind, it’s not like they have a boy his age they could have taken instead 👀 maybe they could have even blown all our minds and taken two of their own kids at the same time 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Exactly!! My son at the age of two gagged and made himself sick at most foods. She's just got no perseverance or motivation to get W passed this stage which is so sad. This stage brings excitement, awareness and panic about his future. Why change it, she's bloody loving it!
[/QUOTE]
The comment on her stories telling the person who messaged her to check Joyce's stories was hilarious. He filmed Wibble feeding himself and sounded so surprised that it was glaringly obvious that the stupid twit had never thought of handing his child a spoon before. What the actual duck? And for Ratchet to say that Joyce was so shocked he let him eat on the sofa just proves that someone gave him a spoon, he used it as he should have done, Ratchet told Joyce who thought "oh I'll try that", gave him a spoon and away he went. Why has no one offered that boy a spoon until he's this age? She said she'd been feeding him in front of a screen for a year - why not let him try himself?! Also she made a big deal on her stories about him having "massive sensory issues" as if she's known for a long time yet the other week refused to leave soft play when he was having a meltdown cos she'd spent a tenner to get in. She's really pissing me off more than usual this last week. How many people have bought items from these "small businesses" thinking they're helping women and children for Christmas only to see a separate appeal asking for high price items? Where is the small business money going? I think she'll put Emily's wage through the books as Director's drawings so it looks like E is profiting from the Centre and she won't put anything through for herself as she's keeping all the ad revenue and patreon money.

Pretty sure Edie isn’t Kobeeeeee’s bestie but never mind, it’s not like they have a boy his age they could have taken instead 👀 maybe they could have even blown all our minds and taken two of their own kids at the same time 🤯
Exactly what I said

Reactions: 20
I thought her books were “fictional”..?
so why say she covered some of her family relationships in her first book??

Reactions: 16
Damn I was in London today would have defo questioned her on the PayPal money if I’d have seen her! I was kicked out a lot in my teens, I haven’t spoken to my mum for 6 years nearly 7. Something for you to think about Rach.

Reactions: 13
Don’t know why she finds it funny Betsy moves out for a week. 17 yr olds don’t just move out. I did at 16 because I hated my mum. Maybe Betsy is fed up of being Wilbys other parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She seems as though she’d unraveling. If she’s going to put her life out there for all to see, she’s going to have to learn to ignore comments she doesn’t like. All the aggressive posts she’s putting up are just going to put people off. No one is the perfect parent and I’d hate to see what people say about my parenting at times, but then I don’t post it for everyone to see.

Reactions: 22
She seems as though she’d unraveling. If she’s going to put her life out there for all to see, she’s going to have to learn to ignore comments she doesn’t like. All the aggressive posts she’s putting up are just going to put people off. No one is the perfect parent and I’d hate to see what people say about my parenting at times, but then I don’t post it for everyone to see.
I agree with you 100%, no one is the perfect parent but then again we aren’t using our parenting as a way to earn money. She is doing this as her job and with all jobs there are pros and cons. I don’t agree with people who troll and wish people dead etc but if you welcome all the compliments, you have to be able to handle the criticism as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder how they are sorting who sleeps where in the hotel, are they all four in a room together? I bet they’ve got a suite which must have been gifted.

Reactions: 2
totally agree.
She’s using her kids to make money. Ad after ad after ad. I don’t know why she’s surprised people question her sometimes. The passive aggressive responses just make her look stupid.

Reactions: 11
totally agree.
She’s using her kids to make money. Ad after ad after ad. I don’t know why she’s surprised people question her sometimes. The passive aggressive responses just make her look stupid.
I don’t believe a child should feature in influencer’s ads. If it was a major company using a child in a proper ad they would have to have a contract signed and the child paid for it. But these influencers just pimp their kids out probably whether they like it or not and keep all the money.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.