PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope none of the endless electronics are in those bags the driver is ragging around 🥴

Reactions: 6
Betsy moved out but was blackmailed/ bribed to move back in as poor lil Rachy can't get Wilby back in his car seat on her own as he's so big and strong and she's so teeny tiny.
Did she move out or was she kicked out like last time?

Reactions: 13
Joyce is aging far too rapidly. There, that's the nicest thing I'll say about him.
953D853A-7534-4802-9B71-F34A1893A97B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her latest story has to be a piss take doesn't it? Something about shopping with small businesses. After posting her wish list and encouraging people to spend thousands at Amazon 😂 her messaging is so mixed it's ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Em posted all the parcels that had been delivered and then had the cheek to add the link to the wish list as there are still a few things that haven’t been bought yet. They were so rude with their “we want, we need” yesterday and 165 parcels and they’re still not satisfied. Rach is just taking the piss out of people’s good natures/gullibility 😡

Reactions: 18
if i had to sit through a train journey of E “singing” i’d have to cut my ears off.

(now to catch up on the thread!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think my favourite thing about this Patreon is she did it to “get away from the trolls” and yet, still can’t control who sees what.
Hi Rach - you’re a greedy bastard and the Amazon wish list probably started with good intentions but you got involved. Can’t wait for the story though about how when you were 4 and your mother left (not that you like to mention it), you went to foster care with a family who ate pie and chips (poverty basically). But, lo and behold, your Christmas was saved by some stranger who got you a a gift worth £50+. Nothing else mattered - even the pie you had for Christmas dinner or that your mother had left.

Reactions: 19
I see Em posted all the parcels that had been delivered and then had the cheek to add the link to the wish list as there are still a few things that haven’t been bought yet. They were so rude with their “we want, we need” yesterday and 165 parcels and they’re still not satisfied. Rach is just taking the piss out of people’s good natures/gullibility 😡
And a lot of these people are already funding Rachel’s lifestyle by subscribing to Patreon too.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It must be horrific to be one of her family members or friends knowing that the minute you do something she dislikes you run the risk of having a very R centred take on your life and relationship! Can they not sue her for defamation?! Horrific. And I agree Betsy was probably blackmailed into coming home IF she is home at all- as I said before she hasn't been seen in videos especially for quite a while...Perhaps she had to move home to look after W for this weekend?
Honestly, I’d ruin her if she was my family member. Literally blow her life apart without giving one tit. The kids would be better off anyway. The sheer hell of her going over and over and over everything, making up more tit as she goes along would kill me. I do not know how they have the patience!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought Stabby Jo's son was Isaac's best friend? Why have they not taken him along too?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry but Edie walking into the shower door made my day 😂😂 I’m going to hell 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who else is bloody sick of seeing wilby

wilby looking at a tree
Wilby standing on the sofa
Wilby kissing gormless
Wilby watching peppa pig
Gormless banging on about how he might need special help

I think she might be trying to bore us into paying for her other bollocks 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Those people in the train carriage must have been fuming! Who wants to listen to that the whole journey!

Why have they only taken Edie, I’m sure Issac the forgotten child could have gone along as well. Edie looks ridiculous in that outfit. She dresses like a teenager!

And as for that wish list. The huns are soooo stupid and deserve to be ripped off if they are willing to pay £89 for a bloody kindle for Ratchets beg list. I see more things have been added as well as most of the list has been purchased. And as For Rachet saying oh you can get the items cheaper elsewhere and posted direct- piss take. She should be spending her own money on it and also asking these brands she has worked with recently to donate! Makes me laugh some of the items on that wish list were items she got from Very that were supposed to have been donated. Yet again another lie

Reactions: 15
I thought Stabby Jo's son was Isaac's best friend? Why have they not taken him along too?
Just coming here to say the same. The way Rach said Edie’s friend I thought it would be a girl from school. Poor I, I bet he’d love a weekend in London with his mate. Or is he not with them at the moment?
So stabby is obviously looking after W, did they take her son with them so she’d feel obliged to babysit. Funny how everyone else manages to look after your son without needing to phone B or Josh, isn’t it Rach?

Reactions: 16
Dumb and dumber must have been reading here and realised their mistake of posting the hundreds of pounds worth of the huns money on gifts been left at the laundrette for anyone watching that fancied ransacking the place tonight. E has just posted that she has just finished packing them all back up again after unpacking them and they have now been took to their storage ready to wrap.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.