PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Emily’s now openly advertising that she’s left 130 high price items at the women’s centre (that they’ve already published the address of numerous times) and gone for the weekend. The thieves of Paignton will be laughing their arses off!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
This all too suspicious for me, funny how all of what they wanted arrived next day delivery, I’m sure not every single hun has Amazon prime for next day delivery 🤔

Reactions: 25
Oh my god that singing! Edie playing up to the camera so much too. Also there is no way I would have let my 7/8 year old go out in November in a cropped vest top! I wouldn't have let them wear a cropped vest top at that age anyway but certainly not in winter. Why is she so afraid of parenting her kids? Just tell her to put a jumper on! Oh no she might lose her mind..tough..put a jumper on or you're not coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my god that singing! Edie playing up to the camera so much too. Also there is no way I would have let my 7/8 year old go out in November in a cropped vest top! I wouldn't have let them wear a cropped vest top at that age anyway but certainly not in winter. Why is she so afraid of parenting her kids? Just tell her to put a jumper on! Oh no she might lose her mind..tough..put a jumper on or you're not coming.
Because she takes the easy way out. She doesn’t want to have to deal with the negative behaviour that can occur when a child is told “no”, so she doesn’t tell them no.

Reactions: 16
I hope she packed warm clothes for Edie, I don't live too far from London and it's going to be bitterly cold. She will moan and then R will do stories moaning that E is moaning.

Where was E's best friend? I thought she was going as well? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Well that's clever Emily.....advertising all that stuff is in there. A field day for the thieves of Torbay.

Reactions: 19
I hope she packed warm clothes for Edie, I don't live too far from London and it's going to be bitterly cold. She will moan and then R will do stories moaning that E is moaning.

Where was E's best friend? I thought she was going as well? 🤷🏻‍♀️
They’ll just buy her new clothes, money is no object to them. In fact didn’t they do this before? When she was still actually working, they went to Disney and forgot Edie’s coat so just bought her a new one? Maybe I’m mistaken and it was someone else but I remember thinking at the time they can’t be badly off to be able to afford to buy a new winter coat on a whim because they forgot to bring her existing one.

Reactions: 15
Pretty sure the sign on the launderette today said to leave parcels outside too??? I could be mistaken as was driving.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
This all too suspicious for me, funny how all of what they wanted arrived next day delivery, I’m sure not every single hun has Amazon prime for next day delivery 🤔
That's a very good point! It's not very believable that it was posted last night, every one jumped straight onto Amazon and ordered straight away for next day delivery.

Reactions: 14
Rach, I think for the love of bleeping everything holy in the religious world, just leave the past in the past because it’s dull as hell, you can’t tell the truth if your life depends on it and you’ve roasted more people than chickens Josh has cooked in the last 6 months.

Let other people live their lives without fear of you popping up like the Grim Reaper to throw torrid accusations at them that you have quite literally made up in the moment depending on what you’ve read or seen in TV or what ever some mental Hun has told you happened to them at some point in their lives.

Also glad Trolls knocked you sideways. Even if it was just metaphorically because 99% of the time your opinions were uneducated guff and I doubt anything has changed. My advice would be to stop writing/ talking/ painfully whining about yourself and concentrate really hard on being just a half decent Mother. Oh and get off Tattle. Delete your account. Stop sticking your nose in.

Hope that helps 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Edies 'friend', I'm pretty sure is stabby Jo's son. You can briefly see him when she is talking to the camera walking to the train station 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Do you think they’re cleaning up their money? 🤔
I honestly don't know what I think about this shitshow anymore 😂

I do know you have to order before a certain time though to get next day delivery, so not only has everyone that ordered got Amazon Prime, they also must have all ordered straight away to get their orders in on time. Something is a bit fishy there I think. Only thing I can think is maybe she posted it on that Patreon thing first and they ordered it all?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well that's clever Emily.....advertising all that stuff is in there. A field day for the thieves of Torbay.
If anyone still needs to do their crimbo shopping…I know somewhere you can get some goalie gloves, £25 shampoo and a Barbie dream house from…🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Betsy moved out but was blackmailed/ bribed to move back in as poor lil Rachy can't get Wilby back in his car seat on her own as he's so big and strong and she's so teeny tiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It must be horrific to be one of her family members or friends knowing that the minute you do something she dislikes you run the risk of having a very R centred take on your life and relationship! Can they not sue her for defamation?! Horrific. And I agree Betsy was probably blackmailed into coming home IF she is home at all- as I said before she hasn't been seen in videos especially for quite a while...Perhaps she had to move home to look after W for this weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.