PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, I did think it might vary by area but I wouldn’t put it past Rachel to make the whole thing up!

I just can’t with her gross entitled nature. She’s literally just gone “If you see a gift on our wish list that you think is too expensive, feel free to shop around, buy it somewhere like Very (no #ad here either), and post it on to us, now let me show you my brand new £32 Christmas jumper I’m about to take with me to London with my husband, who has no annual leave left, and 1/6 of our children, not including the two who probably have additional needs, where we’re going to have another overnight stay despite having spent the week crying about how much Wilby needs his routine adhered to,” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Hopefully whilst she’s in London she can get Edie some new clothes and a haircut. She looked like a teen runaway who slept in a box last night. Such a pretty girl as well 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I questioned why the 'centre ' was so highly lit and stood out like a sore thumb when it was a place to help dv and men would find it if she had vulnerable women there and she said it was a drop in centre, not a safe house or a place of safety. I think she just makes it up as she goes along. I doubt anyone has stepped through those doors and it will end up as another derelict building this time next year. While she's off swanning on the the ' next big money maker!'
Wasn't even open today, so you can only access the help if you can come on a weekday during their limited hours and apparently not today as it's more important for Rach to swan off to London.

Who are these families who are supposedly getting these gifts anyway? Mums and children who have fled domestic violence or families in poverty? How has she found them? I really DO hope her intentions are genuine, but it's all very shady!

Reactions: 26
Wasn't even open today, so you can only access the help if you can come on a weekday during their limited hours and apparently not today as it's more important for Rach to swan off to London.

Who are these families who are supposedly getting these gifts anyway? Mums and children who have fled domestic violence or families in poverty? How has she found them? I really DO hope her intentions are genuine, but it's all very shady!
Very suspect that it wasn’t even open until, what, September? And since then they’ve made secure links with enough families to beg for gifts for 51 children? Hmm.

Reactions: 24
Rach, we've seen Wilby touch the dogs plenty of times. He doesn't gag. Same with the hand holding, he doesn't gag, he just doesn't want to and you can't deal with the meltdowns. I'm not saying he doesn't have sensory issues with food but surely blending his food for so long could have a played a part in that?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she said he literally throws up if you try and feed him without the TV on, does she mean he works himself up so much that eventually he starts gagging as though he is going to be sick as she made it sound like he goes full Linda Blair from The Exorcist puking everywhere the moment Peppa Pig is turned off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If Edie was my child, I would be telling her to keep her feet off the seats and having a quiet word about other people using the train and how they may not want to travel all the way to London with her screeching singing in their ears. But that’s just me.

CBC9C97B-1495-48F8-9B9D-854BCC7D8DA8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So word gets round that if you rack up to the Patchwork Centre a few times for a coffee and to sort a wash load, you can sign yourself and the kids up for free Christmas pressies 👍🏼 Or am I reading this all wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So word gets round that if you rack up to the Patchwork Centre a few times for a coffee and to sort a wash load, you can sign yourself and the kids up for free Christmas pressies 👍🏼 Or am I reading this all wrong?
There’s even the address all public now so anyone can just turn up.

Reactions: 16
I always have a bit of a suspicious mind. Goes with ma job. Anyway what if she is getting scammed by people tipping up saying they have nothing etc etc. It does happen !

Reactions: 16
When she said he literally throws up if you try and feed him without the TV on, does she mean he works himself up so much that eventually he starts gagging as though he is going to be sick as she made it sound like he goes full Linda Blair from The Exorcist puking everywhere the moment Peppa Pig is turned off
When my grandson came to live with us he NEEDED the TV on all of the time, after a couple of weeks we realised it was his excuse not to get engaged into conversation (he was 11 yrs old) We switched the TV off & discussed mundane & non events.. after a while we would chat about our day & as time went on he got better & actually enjoyed family mealtimes.
Raq has used screen time since the day Willbobby could see. Every single meal, car drive he’s had a screen to look at. He’s had no interaction whatsoever until the last few weeks. It’s going to take time & patience to distract him.
Im no expert but FFS Raq start to interact more.

Reactions: 29
Nope. Not a chance in bleeping hell I would sit listening to that on a train. duck. THAT. Teach your child to be considerate to other people and stop pretending she can sing. Awful bleeping noise.

Wound me right up that and I'm not even on the train 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m not going to lie, I looked at the list as I was tempted to donate, I hate the idea of kids going without at Christmas but as I kept scrolling, I couldn’t believe the price and quantities of gifts they were asking for. She probably gets paid more for an AD, than her followers get in a week doing 40 hours. This is nothing more than attempt to stroke her ego. I would love to know exactly what off the list they are both purchasing and if they do, I bet my life it’s through the company so they can claim VAT back !
There are hundreds of better places to donate for children this Christmas than to this tit show. I'm pretty confident nothing on this list will make it to anyone in need or she will do a mass drop to an organised place and make oht she's St Theresa when anyone can make those toy drops.

Our children's hospital for example asks for a boy or girl toy donation, we buy one of each each year and leave it under the giving tree there

She has tipped me right over the edge with those stories! then I clicked the Amazon wish list. I really wish I Didn’t. What the actual duck!
3 kindles is a very specific present isnt it?! How will she decide which one of the people she rescues deserves one of them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not content with how many Amazon deliveries they’ve received since yesterday, these toys have all been added today. I thought they had everything they needed on that list already?

C7C94E5C-909B-4B66-B146-009F0799DA0D.jpeg
7E55C1C3-A68C-4F4F-907E-43357C1F9718.jpeg
3963FD20-D1CF-4D80-902C-26B6CF9909E4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
When my grandson came to live with us he NEEDED the TV on all of the time, after a couple of weeks we realised it was his excuse not to get engaged into conversation (he was 11 yrs old) We switched the TV off & discussed mundane & non events.. after a while we would chat about our day & as time went on he got better & actually enjoyed family mealtimes.
Raq has used screen time since the day Willbobby could see. Every single meal, car drive he’s had a screen to look at. He’s had no interaction whatsoever until the last few weeks. It’s going to take time & patience to distract him.
Im no expert but FFS Raq start to interact more.
Im not saying this in all cases, but I do wonder whether he has developed some of the sensory issues he may have because of the way he has been cared for rather the other way round.

Can’t deal with textures because he become so used to not eating them.
Needs the IPad because he knows no different etc.

I only wonder this because of how quickly he has picked up a number of things within a few days when he has clearly had more interaction.

Not content with how many Amazon deliveries they’ve received since yesterday, these toys have all been added today. I thought they had everything they needed on that list already?

View attachment 889440View attachment 889441View attachment 889442
I did notice a few gifts on the list didn’t have selling options so no one would have been able to buy them, these could be replacement items. When I looked at the list, they seemed to have done it so quickly they didn’t actually check whether they were in stock x

Reactions: 13
Im not saying this in all cases, but I do wonder whether he has developed some of the sensory issues he may have because of the way he has been cared for rather the other way round.

Can’t deal with textures because he become so used to not eating them.
Needs the IPad because he knows no different etc.

I only wonder this because of how quickly he has picked up a number of things within a few days when he has clearly had more interaction.

I did notice a few gifts on the list didn’t have selling options so no one would have been able to buy them, these could be replacement items. When I looked at the list, they seemed to have done it so quickly they didn’t actually check whether they were in stock x
Yes that’s true. Still can’t get my head round the cost of the toys and the success of this campaign, it’s ridiculous. Honestly I do believe that every child deserves a magical Christmas but I do not think this is the way to go about it. It’s crass and materialistic, which just sums Rachel up really.

Reactions: 20
Interesting how he can use a spoon in two days, the week after a form told her he should be doing it by now…

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.