PTWM #105 where have private posts about my kids gone? £5 a month to join my Patreon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if the children have asked for specific gifts, what happens if the amount they’ve asked for don’t get purchased? Do only 3 of the kids who’ve asked for a baby annabelle get one out of the 6??
such a good point. She really hasn’t thought this though. How will she distribute the gifts? Who gets what? She would have been better off with food vouchers maybe some new clothes for the kids and a Christmas sack with some toys. She can tart it up all she wants but this is just another way to make herself look good.

Reactions: 12
The xbox online gift card is baffling me. These are families in need, but have consoles and require credit to play xbox live?
Not buying it Rach love.

• Wow
Reactions: 52
The xbox online gift card is baffling me. These are families in need, but have consoles and require credit to play xbox live?
Not buying it Rach love.
I agree. If they have an xbox, they will have Internet connection plus xbox live subscription which isn't cheap and if you literally can't afford to put food on the table, u sure as hell won't be able to afford to pay that for the xbox in order to use the gift card!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
If people are also sending gift vouchers directly to the women’s centre they could be raking in hundreds of pounds with no tax paid or receipts due.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So now she is making out that someone messaged her about the W eating watching peppa - we all know she means she looked on Tattle.

So he has sensory issues and gags at food if he is seeing what he is eating, surely you have to work on it though and not just give in. What did people do before ipads and tv on demand??!

Can’t believe they have nearly got all of their items bought that is shocking, surely there’s no way she will be filming her dropping the gifts off due to safe guarding??

Why is E and her friend going on a trip to London on a school day with R and J, does she not have school?? She said it’s for an event l, I wonder if it’s an advert lol?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When she’s asking for gifts at those prices it makes you wonder how much she spends on her own brood 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I just think that list is typical of her- wanting all the most expensive stuff. Of course those kids deserve something nice, but there are plenty of other families who follow her who won't be able to afford to buy those items for their own kids. I just find it weird and so materialistic. For someone who has apparently struggled, she has no concept of the value of money 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Enjoy your once in a blue moon weekend away Rach and Josh! Oh and Edie and her friend, definitely the recipe for some quality ‘one to one’ time 👍🏼

Reactions: 14
I’m not going to make out I’m an expert on sensory issues regarding food but it’s amazing he doesn’t have any issues with junk food though just nice normal healthy foods which are probably easier to swallow and digest.
My nephew has the same issue but his 3 now and his mum can sit there for an hour or so trying to feed him something for lunch. He has a diet of about 5 items but not a single one of those are junk food probably because he wasn’t fed pure junk for the moment he could open his mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So now she is making out that someone messaged her about the W eating watching peppa - we all know she means she looked on Tattle.

So he has sensory issues and gags at food if he is seeing what he is eating, surely you have to work on it though and not just give in. What did people do before ipads and tv on demand??!

Can’t believe they have nearly got all of their items bought that is shocking, surely there’s no way she will be filming her dropping the gifts off due to safe guarding??

Why is E and her friend going on a trip to London on a school day with R and J, does she not have school?? She said it’s for an event l, I wonder if it’s an advert lol?
I wonder if they have an Inset day...a lot of schools seem to do it on Black Friday. My sons school used to and I'd joke that it was because the teachers wanted to go shopping 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My son has sensory issues, predominately food-related and he’s not autistic (as far as we are aware) so maybe it’s different (I’m also of course aware that every child is different) but his primary issue is texture. He won’t eat Shreddies because of how they feel in his mouth, he won’t eat a lot of other things because of how they smell. He does get a bit grossed out when he sees food he doesn’t like but they are foods he will not eat. I wish I could stick him in front of a screen and feed him tbh because even though he’s 11 he eats the same foods every day, which includes only 4 fruits and no vegetables, the only meat he eats are fish fingers and chicken dippers, and he won’t touch potatoes, pasta, rice, anything with a sauce etc etc.

I’m quite prepared to be proved wrong as my experiences are limited but he’s actually very similar with food as my 16 year old non-verbal autistic nephew so it would surprise me if Wilby can tolerate textures more than the sight of foods.

There’s so many issues with what she says 🤯 how long have people been saying here about them still pureeing Wobble’s food? She’s never addressed it for months and only now she’s saying it’s because he can’t handle textures… but they didn’t realise he was showing any traits or behind developmentally? It makes no sense.

Also, can anyone local to her verify that health visitors are even making home visits yet? Because in my area they aren’t and I’ve actually had a parent at nursery this week in complete denial with her child’s behaviour answer his two year check questions over the phone and basically state that he’s meeting every milestone and there’s no issues (there are many, from what we observe at nursery). She’s been able to do this because HVs aren’t making home visits due to the ongoing covid situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Makes me chuckle the way she assumes everyone has fake accounts just because she has a few herself. Don’t judge people by your own trolling standards Rach 👌

ETA: She said the best present Josh bought her was a vibrator 😂😂. The shade. Can’t he hit the spot for her? No wonder she’s a mess hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
My son has sensory issues, predominately food-related and he’s not autistic (as far as we are aware) so maybe it’s different (I’m also of course aware that every child is different) but his primary issue is texture. He won’t eat Shreddies because of how they feel in his mouth, he won’t eat a lot of other things because of how they smell. He does get a bit grossed out when he sees food he doesn’t like but they are foods he will not eat. I wish I could stick him in front of a screen and feed him tbh because even though he’s 11 he eats the same foods every day, which includes only 4 fruits and no vegetables, the only meat he eats are fish fingers and chicken dippers, and he won’t touch potatoes, pasta, rice, anything with a sauce etc etc.

I’m quite prepared to be proved wrong as my experiences are limited but he’s actually very similar with food as my 16 year old non-verbal autistic nephew so it would surprise me if Wilby can tolerate textures more than the sight of foods.

There’s so many issues with what she says 🤯 how long have people been saying here about them still pureeing Wobble’s food? She’s never addressed it for months and only now she’s saying it’s because he can’t handle textures… but they didn’t realise he was showing any traits or behind developmentally? It makes no sense.

Also, can anyone local to her verify that health visitors are even making home visits yet? Because in my area they aren’t and I’ve actually had a parent at nursery this week in complete denial with her child’s behaviour answer his two year check questions over the phone and basically state that he’s meeting every milestone and there’s no issues (there are many, from what we observe at nursery). She’s been able to do this because HVs aren’t making home visits due to the ongoing covid situation.
HV's are making home visits in my area but I'm up in the North West

Reactions: 3
HV's are making home visits in my area but I'm up in the North West
Thanks, I did think it might vary by area but I wouldn’t put it past Rachel to make the whole thing up!

I just can’t with her gross entitled nature. She’s literally just gone “If you see a gift on our wish list that you think is too expensive, feel free to shop around, buy it somewhere like Very (no #ad here either), and post it on to us, now let me show you my brand new £32 Christmas jumper I’m about to take with me to London with my husband, who has no annual leave left, and 1/6 of our children, not including the two who probably have additional needs, where we’re going to have another overnight stay despite having spent the week crying about how much Wilby needs his routine adhered to,” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I wonder if they have an Inset day...a lot of schools seem to do it on Black Friday. My sons school used to and I'd joke that it was because the teachers wanted to go shopping 🤣
Nope not an inset day at her school today

Love how it’s “Kirsty” and not tattle bastards. Don’t wanna direct any more peeps over here then rach!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Maybe she needs to try some food play with Wilby, get him used to textures ect.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.